My anime brothers, soo gaala

Discussion in 'General' started by Luciddreamer, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Crow

Crow Make Hobyo Great Again

Ratings:
    +20,648
    I watched most of it but stopped because it got boring. The concept of the show was really cool though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MSGA

MSGA Puntland Independence Movement

Ratings:
    +6,674
    Now this is what i call a legend :salute:never actually met someone that has watched it

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Crow

Ratings:
    +20,648
    Really? I don't think that this is a group of people that I want to be a part of anymore.
    :jaynerd:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. AhmedSmelly

AhmedSmelly I am an offical nacas. too honest

Ratings:
    +78
    calm down, you cant unwatch anime. You are a weeb, accept it. Just as you can't get unraped.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Crow

Ratings:
    +20,648
    You guys never heard of adblock?
    :mjlol:
    I torrent everything from nyaa as well but I see that we are in the minority. The laangaabs in this thread are watching 140p streams with naked ads and viruses.
    :russ:
    Wtf?! You have so much hentai in there. Acudubillah.
    :faysalwtf:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
  6. haramcadd

haramcadd

Ratings:
    +305
    @AhmedSmelly ceeb i forgot to hide that hentai shit. i've read a lot more though :damedamn:

also i read the first 100 chapters of kingdom a long time ago. really good stuff

astaghfirullah. tokyo ghoul is probably the most shittiest story i've ever read/watched. literal qashin

i also remember watching dororo earlier this year. i dropped it because it stopped with the hype and action in the middle of the series. i also dropped goblin slayer because it stopped getting violent after like episode 2 and it just came out to me as a cliche isekai

7. haramcadd

haramcadd

Ratings:
    +305
    @AhmedSmelly
    i remember when i started watching anime back in the day i'd focus on hardcore action/adventure stuff. i find school based anime to be way more enjoyable nowadays. have you watched Kaguya sama? give it a shot. really funny

8. AhmedSmelly

AhmedSmelly I am an offical nacas. too honest

Ratings:
    +78
    Interesting plot, gonna try it .You are too much into School and Romance tho. I believe we have different tastes, I can watch everything except School and Romance maybe because of my own inadequacy in school and romantic life that is non-existent. Having watched anime for almost 10 years religiously, I have tasted everything with quality.

You on the other hand, don't like slow paced videos. Especially those that doesn't have sexually/romantically bond going on. I believe its something connected to the hentai. Your brain can only enjoy stuff that gives you high dopamine levels. Its much more complicated, but essentially your brain associates sexually/romantically interactions in hentai with the same genres of animes. That also have the same atmospheric introduction to it. You prefer videos that have lolis, school life and good story. Same setup in hentai.Your brain connects to animes because of that, except the sexual relations never happens. The stimulation your brain awaits for, never comes to pass. Your preference is a phase, a phase where your brain only accept fast paced animes or romantically interactions. Please take a break from Hentai.

I have the perfect stuff for you. You should try out Nana to Kaoru manga 156 chapters and completed. Excellent for you.(I know I am contradicting myself by giving you this manga) SOrry for being shitty somali :mugshotman:

9. Yukon_Niner

Yukon_Niner

Ratings:
    +1,300
    He's right kaguya-sama was pretty good. A bit overrated but it was good.

10. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    lol what? I'm far from weeb I can barely finish 1 series :trumpsmirk:

11. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    :mjlol:

12. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    Losers bro

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +874
    Update:

I am watching Season 2 of Nura rise of the yokai clan demon capital. Season one is on Netflix. Seasons 2 is on Viz.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted