My anime brothers, soo gaala

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So you're telling me I've been on a website that risked giving me a virus with half naked women all on the borders when I could've been using a different website
:mjcry:
I remember the days of kissanime. It was traumatising having to check my back every ten seconds hoping no one walks in on an as about a romance with a half baked woman in an RPG game. Horrible times.
That is why I don't watch anime on every website. Virus issues and other spy/malwares. I was suspended from my work network for that. Had to re-install windows and lost good books and useful material along the way

Netflix was the safest.
You guys never heard of adblock?
:mjlol:
Oh god look at these simple plebs using websites to watch their anime, what? do you use Netflix to watch your favourite anime as well:hemad:

True connoisseurs like me use apps from GitHub to download 1080P high sound quality episodes using a multitude of sites as a source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I torrent everything from nyaa as well but I see that we are in the minority. The laangaabs in this thread are watching 140p streams with naked ads and viruses.
:russ:
Wtf?! You have so much hentai in there. Acudubillah.
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
@AhmedSmelly ceeb i forgot to hide that hentai shit. i've read a lot more though :damedamn:

also i read the first 100 chapters of kingdom a long time ago. really good stuff

astaghfirullah. tokyo ghoul is probably the most shittiest story i've ever read/watched. literal qashin

i also remember watching dororo earlier this year. i dropped it because it stopped with the hype and action in the middle of the series. i also dropped goblin slayer because it stopped getting violent after like episode 2 and it just came out to me as a cliche isekai

@AhmedSmelly
i remember when i started watching anime back in the day i'd focus on hardcore action/adventure stuff. i find school based anime to be way more enjoyable nowadays. have you watched Kaguya sama? give it a shot. really funny

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
@AhmedSmelly
i remember when i started watching anime back in the day i'd focus on hardcore action/adventure stuff. i find school based anime to be way more enjoyable nowadays. have you watched Kaguya sama? give it a shot. really funny

Interesting plot, gonna try it .You are too much into School and Romance tho. I believe we have different tastes, I can watch everything except School and Romance maybe because of my own inadequacy in school and romantic life that is non-existent. Having watched anime for almost 10 years religiously, I have tasted everything with quality.

You on the other hand, don't like slow paced videos. Especially those that doesn't have sexually/romantically bond going on. I believe its something connected to the hentai. Your brain can only enjoy stuff that gives you high dopamine levels. Its much more complicated, but essentially your brain associates sexually/romantically interactions in hentai with the same genres of animes. That also have the same atmospheric introduction to it. You prefer videos that have lolis, school life and good story. Same setup in hentai.Your brain connects to animes because of that, except the sexual relations never happens. The stimulation your brain awaits for, never comes to pass. Your preference is a phase, a phase where your brain only accept fast paced animes or romantically interactions. Please take a break from Hentai.

I have the perfect stuff for you. You should try out Nana to Kaoru manga 156 chapters and completed. Excellent for you.(I know I am contradicting myself by giving you this manga) SOrry for being shitty somali :mugshotman:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Interesting plot, gonna try it .You are too much into School and Romance tho. I believe we have different tastes, I can watch everything except School and Romance maybe because of my own inadequacy in school and romantic life that is non-existent. Having watched anime for almost 10 years religiously, I have tasted everything with quality.

You on the other hand, don't like slow paced videos. Especially those that doesn't have sexually/romantically bond going on. I believe its something connected to the hentai. Your brain can only enjoy stuff that gives you high dopamine levels. Its much more complicated, but essentially your brain associates sexually/romantically interactions in hentai with the same genres of animes. That also have the same atmospheric introduction to it. You prefer videos that have lolis, school life and good story. Same setup in hentai.Your brain connects to animes because of that, except the sexual relations never happens. The stimulation your brain awaits for, never comes to pass. Your preference is a phase, a phase where your brain only accept fast paced animes or romantically interactions. Please take a break from Hentai.

I have the perfect stuff for you. You should try out Nana to Kaoru manga 156 chapters and completed. Excellent for you.(I know I am contradicting myself by giving you this manga) SOrry for being shitty somali :mugshotman:
He's right kaguya-sama was pretty good. A bit overrated but it was good.

Update:

I am watching Season 2 of Nura rise of the yokai clan demon capital. Season one is on Netflix. Seasons 2 is on Viz.

AAAABYfdgxL5YG071BpVju82C6rqluRPQGMgU5pZddU1hbrgaJB5PRnbJ6iHS28DKW0eboqFWZK7_6zXEJ6a90-_0kH6eKyS.jpg

Last edited:

Trending