My anime brothers, soo gaala

Both on netflix saxib? Thanks for the drop. Haven't even checked your links out of excitement and to show my appreciation. Saw the notification and decided to drop my hugs first.

:friendhug:

I am currently watching That Gandum Iron-Blood Orphans on Netflix. Not bad. Also, have you watched Seven deadly sins?

game-box_77.jpg

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Both on netflix saxib? Thanks for the drop. Haven't even checked your links out of excitement and to show my appreication. Saw the notification and decided to drop my hugs first.

I am currently watching That Gandum Iron-Blood Orphans on Netflix. Not bad. Also, have you watched Seven deadly sins?

game-box_77.jpg

Looks like a Mecha anime. Only one ive watched of mecha genre is Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Very very good show.

BSXWV9e.jpg

Saving the seven deadly sins, haven't seen it yet.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Both on netflix saxib? Thanks for the drop. Haven't even checked your links out of excitement and to show my appreciation. Saw the notification and decided to drop my hugs first.

game-box_77.jpg
Love this bro 10/10 :banderas:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Anyone watch Detective conan? the author is nearly finishing the manga. I'd suggest reading the manga or the anime. It's really good and involved corruption and mystery.

Attack on titan so far has blown me away with the recent manga revelations. There really aren't that many good mangas these days.

i remember when i used to watch anime, back in 2017 and 2018. I stopped watching because my attention span got lower and lower over the years. my favorites will always be:

anime
-konosuba
-nisemonogatari
-k-on
-kaguya sama

manga
-jjba part 7(steel ball run)
-dragon ball (original series)
-21st century boys
-kingdom

What type do you like? Do you prioritize certain

There is one you will love if you try it. It is called DeathNote and is on netflix last I knew. One of the most popular anime series made.

A book gets dropped from another dimension which grants ability to kill someone and the method in which they die(Basra's expressed desires). The test is to see what the finder of the notebook will do with it. It has social implications. It is well made and worth your madam time.

9065c6f1-4d2d-4150-a1ef-58bced498809

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
They have a movie for it too. If you haven't seen it. Well made.Some of the best graphics. I am sure you enjoyed the big boobs squeezing scenes. Imagine if all women were like that? Wide eyed, Big boobs and small waist? With those knee high socks. I digress but ...

:banderas:
Yea one of the funniest scenes with Meliodas I watched the entire series but not the movie.

Yea one of the funniest scenes with Meliodas I watched the entire series but not the movie.

Movie is good too. Check it out. All popular series usually have movies that come out after series ends.

The characters have the coolest names too in anime series. Quite nerdy how they come up with those names.

I am currently watching one with this female character named Kudelia Aina Bernstein. Then there is this fat kid character named Biscuit Griffon. How fitting. Basra can relate.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Anyone watch Detective conan? the author is nearly finishing the manga. I'd suggest reading the manga or the anime. It's really good and involved corruption and mystery.

Attack on titan so far has blown me away with the recent manga revelations. There really aren't that many good mangas these days.

Ive avoided detective conan for a few years now, i might have to give it a try.

Are you done with AOT season 3? Beast titan vs levi :banderas:
Season finale had me depressed for a week, that scene when eren is looking at the ocean...
:jcoleno: i cant...

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
What type do you like? Do you prioritize certain

There is one you will love if you try it. It is called DeathNote and is on netflix last I knew. One of the most popular anime series made.

A book gets dropped from another dimension which grants ability to kill someone and the method in which they die(Basra's expressed desires). The test is to see what the finder of the notebook will do with it. It has social implications. It is well made and worth your madam time.

9065c6f1-4d2d-4150-a1ef-58bced498809

Death note is GOAT, remember the potato chip scene?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I really do not watch anime but i love this one

upload_2019-11-14_16-42-31.jpeg

It got me on hook!

Trending

Latest posts