Muzmatch

So unless she bleeds from the pain and trauma she's not a virgin? How about being gentle? And not hurting her? Lots of men on her have very deep hatred for women which I find disturbing. And claim to be incels. So its not an unreasonable conclusion for me to get to.

So any man that doesn't buy your excuse of losing the hymen because you slipped on a banana peel and accidentally landed in a split mode is an incel :mahubowtf:

I have morals and am waiting for marriage. On this issue the only person who matters is my future husband inshallah. Not any man! I don't have or need excuses coz I have done anything.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
So unless she bleeds from the pain and trauma she's not a virgin? How about being gentle? And not hurting her? Lots of men on her have very deep hatred for women which I find disturbing. And claim to be incels. So its not an unreasonable conclusion for me to get to.
Is zina haram?

That is not Hurting her that what happens when she lossing her virginity even the guy is gentle it will still hurts
And the bleed is to recognize that she is Virgin it ok to dissagree with each other

Ok Masha-allah..
Don't take us seriously.. We are joking.. It's all guy talk.. This is what happens when too much testosterones gather in one place... We respect our somali muslim queens who keep up their honor :it0tdo8:

Get off it, saxiib. Internet dating/courting never works.

After a date with one xalimo, she asks for £50. After walking her to an atm, and handing her the £50, she then asks for ANOTHER 50. Said no to her.......

was blocked the following morning.
Had this xalimo once tell me that too. Asked her if she was a or not.