Muzmatch

Firstly, im not angry I just want to clarify the facts here. What your saying could become very harmful because your methods have been debunked and do not prove whether or not a women has committed zina. So an innocent women can be falsely accused of something that never happened. Which is also a major sin! Thats the last im going to say on this issue coz its getting boring to have to constantly repeat myself against the same nonsense. I get that you may have had this false claims drilled into you. But its time to grow up and learn the facts !

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Yup it is haram
Obviously walaal. I was asking misses YoU Can'T tEsT wHetHEr a WoMeN iS A vIrgIn
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

So unless she bleeds from the pain and trauma she's not a virgin? How about being gentle? And not hurting her? Lots of men on her have very deep hatred for women which I find disturbing. And claim to be incels. So its not an unreasonable conclusion for me to get to.

Sick in the head, let's see how they react when people talk this way about their precious daughters.

Or are they so far gone they want their daughter to scream and bleed.

If a man is gentle and knows what he is doing it will be less uncomfortable.

Sick in the head, let's see how they react when people talk this way about their precious daughters.

Or are they so far gone they want their daughter to scream and bleed.

If a man is gentle and knows what he is doing it will be less uncomfortable.
She misuderntood me:faysalwtf:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Firstly, im not angry I just want to clarify the facts here. What your saying could become very harmful because your methods have been debunked and do not prove whether or not a women has committed zina. So an innocent women can be falsely accused of something that never happened. Which is also a major sin! Thats the last im going to say on this issue coz its getting boring to have to constantly repeat myself against the same nonsense. I get that you may have had this false claims drilled into you. But its time to grow up and learn the facts !
Listen abayo macan. Wallahi the best advise I for you is to calm down. Go outside and find a nice park. If you can, which I think is a essential part. Get your hands on weed and just let yourself go.

It clearly seems something is bothering you . The power of the tree can set you free :banderas:

You can't. And if she isn't a virgin, she for sure wont tell you that.

:drakekidding:
Oh yes you can :lolbron:
Another form of virginity testing involves testing for laxity of vaginal muscles with fingers (the "two-finger test"). A doctor performs the test by inserting a finger into the female'svagina to check the level of vaginal laxity, which is used to determine if she is "habituated to sexual intercourse".