Muzmatch

They will also tell you that they do horse-riding and gymnastics just in case you are in for a shock after the nikah:chrisfreshhah:
I don't even mind if she's not virgin but the lies bro.. And they are so convinced they're still virgin.. Tii xalay luuqa darbiga laa sarayay maba ahan :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don't even mind if they aren't virgin..
Actually I prefer the girl to have some experience, I wouldn't run away. :browtf:
Abdisamad inee you like kuwa banjarey?:cosbyhmm:
Btw not all kuwa soo banjarey are bad sometimes experience is good other times you need fresh hilib.:gaasdrink:

Don’t mind my previous post. I don’t discriminate. Fresh or experienced madaxa baan lagali ani.:stevej:

Abdisamad inee you like kuwa banjarey?:cosbyhmm:
Btw not all kuwa soo banjarey are bad sometimes experience is good other times you need fresh hilib.:gaasdrink:

Don’t mind my previous post. I don’t discriminate. Fresh or experienced madaxa baan lagali ani.:stevej:
I don't discriminate bro.. Unless she's soo banjar to the point she can't walk without shooting a dhuuso I'm all game sxb :shaq:

I can't tell if you guys are trolls or mentally handicapped. A womens virginity cannot be tested since the hymen differs per women. Regardless of virignity or post childbirth