Muuse Bixi vs China (round 2)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
*I can hadle you just fine;
Turns around and bribes Dhulos elder. :russ:

You would have bribed them too if you would have the money too bad your broke akh, with IS hiding in the Galgala mountains, and the bloodthirsty Sacad in Baraxley. Think you got far more important issues to deal with than Somaliland-China relationship or Dhulbahante issue.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
*I can hadle you just fine;
Turns around and bribes Dhulos elder. :russ:
Bribery in politics isn’t something new I mean the FGS multiple times tried to bribe Somaliland. The last one they even offered to give us the Capital,Presidency and obviously money to rejoin FGS.

We rejected it in a heartbeat but you get my point though. Bribery is a tool in politics. Stop being naive :yousmart:

This was the only card that the SL leader had in his pocket albeit a reckless move. The Chinese Ambassador to Somalia was probably clear on how the CCP felt about any group threatening its sovereignty. And as a member on the UN permanent security council they hold a lot of influence.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You would have bribed them too if you would have the money too bad your broke akh, with IS hiding in the Galgala mountains, and the bloodthirsty Sacad in Baraxley. Think you got far more important issues to deal with than Somaliland-China relationship or Dhulbahante issue.
You completely missed my point. You wouldn't bribe no one If you had the capabilities of suppressing possible dissentions but your stay in Sool is literally a contract between you and Dhulos elders.... Don't make it like you're occupying the land.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You completely missed my point. You wouldn't bribe no one If you had the capabilities of suppressing possible dissentions but your stay in Sool is literally a contract between you and Dhulos elders.... Don't make it like you're occupying the land.
Hes speaking the truth, PL govt neglected Sool iyo Sanaag so bad they had to go to SL for some development.

PL was eating her share and Dhulloz share too, without any benefits. Gacan adayg ay kaaga carareen yall shoulda paid their warlords Cambaashe and Faysal Faluug, SL paid more heck they even absorbed Cali Khaliif Galeyr:mjlaugh:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Hes speaking the truth, PL govt neglected Sool iyo Sanaag so bad they had to go to SL for some development.

PL was eating her share and Dhulloz share too, without any benefits. Gacan adayg ay kaaga carareen yall shoulda paid their warlords Cambaashe and Faysal Faluug, SL paid more heck they even absorbed Cali Khaliif Galeyr:mjlaugh:
The truth hurts for many of these pancakestites:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

This was the only card that the SL leader had in his pocket albeit a reckless move. The Chinese Ambassador to Somalia was probably clear on how the CCP felt about any group threatening its sovereignty. And as a member on the UN permanent security council they hold a lot of influence.
The UNSC and other UN nations are all tired of China. They'll probably get taken out of international affairs. What have they done internationally besides put nations in debt traps? Nothing.