Muuse Bixi vs China (round 2)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hes smart though China is evil and tortures Uighurs, entraps African countries with debt(Djibouti) and is a threat to world peace.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Only reason why is President Bihi is very stubborn if it's not his way he won't accept...

He's ex army unlike siilanyo who was more about appeasing everyone

Niggaz with dead wish

Somaliland suicide attempt 1.0
images(2).jpg

With the unstable power supply this version 1.0 didn't go well

Somaliland tries again suicide version 2.0

476uye.jpg

Oh well who can blame them after 30 years of depression.. No recognition in sight :francis:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Waryaada this guy is a true somali. This is what geesinimo is. My whole opinion on Muuse Bixi changed, he is either a bat shit crazy dude or nin rag ah. Even if he gets crushed this is what the somali spirit is. Salute to the Colonel. :salute:
what a geesi :salute::salute:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Is Bixi suicidal? China does not like to be disrespected. The century of humiliation is over. China is a superpower now and it will act accordingly.

I believe that China will fund the creation of a new member state somewhere in the north of Somalia.

:mjlaugh:

Reborn
This is significant and we should all support this move.
China is sensitive to nations getting involved in its internal affairs and so what gives them the right to talk on others?
Bixi kicking him out is a positive sign which other African nations should follow which is to respect the rules of its land and its sovereignty.
The blowback from this isn't as bad as you guys think. If anything Somaliland making it on the news and attention is a plus that advertises it's recognition ambition to the rest of the world.

Until the ambassador learns how to behave, he only gets to meet the yaryars minister. :gaasdrink:

They even put a giant picture of Muuse Bixi looking down on him.:russ:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Waryaada this guy is a true somali. This is what geesinimo is. My whole opinion on Muuse Bixi changed, he is either a bat shit crazy dude or nin rag ah. Even if he gets crushed this is what the somali spirit is. Salute to the Colonel. :salute:
He has a short temper :jaynerd:

I mean he better hope US backs them after China starts pulling string :whew:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Niggaz with dead wish

Somaliland suicide attempt 1.0
View attachment 135724

With the unstable power supply this version 1.0 didn't go well

Somaliland tries again suicide version 2.0

View attachment 135726

Oh well who can blame them after 30 years of depression.. No recognition in sight :francis:

They won’t do shit, US is watching this closely. What do we have to be scared? China arming Bintiland? Maybe they can recapture Tukaraq then. Or China arming Xaarmaajo to invade us lol?

Biixi is the only Somali siyaasi with balls, even though this is regional geopolitics. Bintiland aint relevant. You should just continue boycotting fruits from Beledweyne, or cry about Galmudug building a road. These are big boys talking.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
C’mon even you Southerners who despise Somaliland have to admit at least Biixi isn’t a pushover.

Trending

Latest posts