Muuse Bixi vs China (round 2)

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s good to see a Somali politician not being b1tched about. China can’t do anything to Somaliland in retaliation since too many other nations are invested.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Only reason why is President Bihi is very stubborn if it's not his way he won't accept...

He's ex army unlike ****anyo who was more about appeasing everyone
Hey don’t bash on our former President. He took a diplomatic approach while Bihi took a more authoritarian approach. Both are great leaders in their own way

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Long live Muse Bixi. You are making our jobs easier. Can't lie tho, this was based tho laakin indhoyars are vengeful. Habar Uunsi isn't Habar Uunsi anymore.

:whoo:

Mashallaih guul muse bixi guul SL. SL is making some big boy moves.:salute: Now when China retaliate I don’t wanna see the issaqs crying(like they always do) and blame xamar.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Mashallaih guul muse bixi guul SL. SL is making some big boy moves.:salute: Now when China retaliate I don’t wanna see the issaqs crying(like they always do) and blame xamar.

How you reckon China will retaliate?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Hey don’t bash on our former President. He took a diplomatic approach while Bihi took a more authoritarian approach. Both are great leaders in their own way

I'm not bashing they are both my presidents who I accept. I may disagree with some of their actions in their time but I stand behind him

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I'm not bashing they are both my presidents who I accept. I may disagree with some of their actions in their time but I stand behind him

Even though Siiilaanyo is my uncle, Ina Biixi is more suited for presidency. I like this Ina Biixi admin more than Siiiilaanyo’s. Muse can play hard ball too, while Siiiilaanyo is much more a diplomat. alot of people were involved in decisions siiilaanyo had to make aswell. Lots due to his age.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Even though Siiilaanyo is my uncle, Ina Biixi is more suited for presidency. I like this Ina Biixi admin more than Siiiilaanyo’s. Muse can play hard ball too, while Siiiilaanyo is much more a diplomat. alot of people were involved in decisions siiilaanyo had to make aswell. Lots due to his age.

Siiilanyo was a educated elite who worked with the Somali government and graduated from western schools. Bixi is a solider. Two different mentalities and style. Bixi is more in the class of Caydiid and A/Y. While Siiilanyo is more in the class of Gaas, Farmaajo, and them

They won’t do shit, US is watching this closely. What do we have to be scared? China arming Bintiland? Maybe they can recapture Tukaraq then. Or China arming Xaarmaajo to invade us lol?

Biixi is the only Somali siyaasi with balls, even though this is regional geopolitics. Bintiland aint relevant. You should just continue boycotting fruits from Beledweyne, or cry about Galmudug building a road. These are big boys talking.
Puntland don't need China, we can handle you khat heads all by ourselves :pachah1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They won’t do shit, US is watching this closely. What do we have to be scared? China arming Bintiland? Maybe they can recapture Tukaraq then. Or China arming Xaarmaajo to invade us lol?

Biixi is the only Somali siyaasi with balls, even though this is regional geopolitics. Bintiland aint relevant. You should just continue boycotting fruits from Beledweyne, or cry about Galmudug building a road. These are big boys talking.
You capture Tukaraaq with bribe not military power wariya .:tocry:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Puntland don't need China, we can handle you khat heads all by ourselves :pachah1:
Is that why your president has been crying for us to leave your “territory”. We can handle you lot quite comfortably also :sass1:

I dont have a problem with Puntites in general but some of you lot are hella arrogant and naive

How you reckon China will retaliate?
Who knows. But one thing I know for sure is China does not f*ck around when it comes to its sovereignty. They literally kicked taiwan out of the UN and and forced EU/Asia and even the USA to de-recognize Taiwan. We will see how it goes tho but things not looking too good for SL/Somalia overall.

Is that why your president has been crying for us to leave your “territory”. We can handle you lot quite comfortably also :sass1:

I dont have a problem with Puntites in general but some of you lot are hella arrogant and naive
He hasn't been crying just gave you khat heads a fair warning.. And no it's not our territory but dhulos.. let our dhulos brothers eat well because we know when push comes to shove they'll chase you out and burn your silly flag :mjlol:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
He hasn't been crying just gave you khat heads a fair warning.. And no it's not our territory but dhulos.. let our dhulos brothers eat well because we know when push comes to shove they'll chase you out and burn your silly flag :mjlol:
Dblocks getting mistreated narrative is getting boring you’re clutching on straws here. In reality you guys don’t give a shit about your cousins and now Dblocks are catching on to Hartinimo BS

We don’t hold them against their will, they chose to be with us. That must be a mindfuck that your cousins chose us over you lot :mjlol: :russ:

Last edited:
Dblocks getting mistreated narrative is getting boring you’re clutching on straws here. In reality you guys don’t give a shit about your cousins and now Dblocks are catching on to Hartinimo BS

We don’t hold them against their will, they chose to be with us. That must be a mindfuck that your cousins chose us over you lot :mjlol: :russ:
I can't hate on their hustle :manny:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

*I can hadle you just fine;
Turns around and bribes Dhulos elder. :russ:

Trending

Latest posts