Muuse Bixi vs China (round 2)

Waryaada this guy is a true somali. This is what geesinimo is. My whole opinion on Muuse Bixi changed, he is either a bat shit crazy dude or nin rag ah. Even if he gets crushed this is what the somali spirit is. Salute to the Colonel. :salute:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:deadrose:
Dhuso Bihi was definitely on heavy drugs when the Ambassador arrived :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

"Bihi Stood up and gave him marching orders" :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: is this for real?!!
:russ::russ::russ:

Dude actually said "get out" to the chinese ambassador. :ooh::whew: :dead::dead::mjlaugh:
The indhoyar are used to dealing with timid and weak africans, somalis re-educating people about africans once again.

:deadrose:
Dhuso Bihi was definitely on heavy drugs when the Ambassador arrived :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

"Bihi Stood up and gave him marching orders" :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: is this for real?!!
:russ::russ::russ:

What kinda drugs makes you act like this :whew: Even druggies run when police arrive. We should note down the dosage and type. This isn't any normal stuff. The other nations could use this drug while dealing with china.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Muuse tuug has big balls no homo Failmaajo and any other federal leader would never be as bold. The guy is crazy but in a good way sometimes :pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
"A few hours later Bihi instructed his MFA to begin process to recognise Taiwan."

:dead:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
f*ck China, its good Muse Biixi showed them his balls and told them get the f*ck out of here. Most African countries are in mad debt with China, they must be kept away far as possible. On top of that China is a Xaarmaajo ally, every Xaarmaajo ally should be regarded as an enemy.

Siyaasada ha socoto, 2020 has been great for Somaliland and the Berbera corridor in full swing.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
f*ck China, its good Muse Biixi showed them his balls and told them get the f*ck out of here. Most African countries are in mad debt with China, they must be kept away far as possible. On top of that China is a Xaarmaajo ally, every Xaarmaajo ally should be regarded as an enemy.

Siyaasada ha socoto, 2020 has been great for Somaliland and the Berbera corridor in full swing.

Failmaajo and any other federal leader would have been licking Chinese balls for sure that’s the only credit I give Muuse local here.

It’s odd Muuse understands one thing the rest of these Somali “leaders” don’t and that’s keep China away, trust me it helps economically as they are never true allies only seeing how they can control you and 9/10 that’s through economics. And don’t forget about public health These Chinese Fuckers export every disease, virus, and flu.

Muuse Bixi don’t mess around, after all the guy was fighting on the frontlines with only AK-47.

Look like the Chinese ambassador will soon be sent back to China for “re-education”.
:win:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Failmaajo and any other federal leader would have been licking Chinese balls for sure that’s the only credit I give Muuse local here.

It’s odd Muuse understands one thing the rest of these Somali “leaders” don’t and that’s keep China away, trust me it helps economically as they are never true allies only seeing how they can control you and 9/10 that’s through economics. And don’t forget about public health These Chinese Fuckers export every disease, virus, and flu.
Muse Local Bin Marqan be like, War get ur Wuhan China Virus outta here :salute:

Last edited:
1596554924144.png

The shocked ambassador called for backup as he couldn’t handle a true geeljire warrior president. :westbrookswag:
Poor indhoyar. He is used to docile bantus. He is like the British realizing somalis are a different breed the first time they came to somalia.

Trending

Latest posts