Muuse Bixi chokes a young girl for a photo OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muuse biixi get problems he is not winning SL election

Muse might not win but it's ok. I'm Hussien Abokor, SM, and if HY win I'm happy. I would actually like us to have a tumale president, just to get past all the old status bullshit. As long as the leader is a patriot, a lander patriot that is, none of us mind.

It's MA as in Masters of Public Administration from Harvard Kennedy School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA). :noneck:

He's from my tribe man, why you so bothered? :damedamn:

I respect your tribe. It's not about tribes, it's actually more about how our people bow down to people with certificates and degrees etc. I say this as someone with a lot of letters after my name. I think it's embarrassing that we treat our situation like the UK and Oxford PPE will save the country. We need people with really detailed on the ground knowledge (locals) the diaspora should help, but we are in no position to lead. No one who has a passport that gives you visa free access to the world should be leader.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Every1 somali politicians has a gr8 degree these days. Even Cali Bile Galaydh is a PHD holder in Masters of Public Administrations at Boston University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts