Bohol

VIP
Fucking reer badiye. :drakelaugh::pachah1:

Time to call the social services.

Muuse_Bixi_photo_op_gone_wrong.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why do they look like refugees omg nobody in that picture looks happy or satisfied with life, even the kids are depressed :( bless their souls. Compare this to the vibrant kids of the 80s I feel hopeless I can't do anything to restore this country

Why do they look like refugees omg nobody in that picture looks happy or satisfied with life, even the kids are depressed :( bless their souls. Compare this to the vibrant kids of the 80s I feel hopeless I can't do anything to restore this country

Almost everyone is smiling except for the security guard in the left and the girl

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Almost everyone is smiling except for the security guard in the left and the girl
No the picture looks dingy are you saying this is a good picture ? Nobody looks satisfied the pain in their eyes, I can tell body language. Their hard life no employment living in a country that is in constant civil uproar, no wonder many flee !!!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's the truth when I went to Somalia it was a sad sight to see many people begging and khat chewers everywhere, women locked in their homes washing clothes all day ! The scorching sun that never seems to go away, what a vile place we have chosen to live, now sporadic rain seasons with no security bloody hell were cursed ! I will simply state the truth :( we're still a developing country yet to be among the superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts