Muuse Bixi chokes a young girl for a photo OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bixii in this photo kinda looks like Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad (minus the intelligence of course)

rs-18009-091613-gus-624-1379428737.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You shouldn't be talking about intelligence since the president of puntland has Down syndrome :icon lol:
Gaas has a PhD and a Masters degree in economics from Havard University.

What does this guy have ? he's reer baadiyo war lord runinng around naked killing people :O27GWRK:

its illegal to compare the two

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Whats the point of trying to demonstrate the whole "you can be academically accomplished but it don't mean you'll be accomplished in life" against Gaas a man who is currently the president of a state in Somalia that encompasses 220,000 km2.

:ayaanswag:

Whats the point of trying to demonstrate the whole "you can be academically accomplished but it don't mean you'll be accomplished in life" against Gaas a man who is currently the president of a state in Somalia that encompasses 220,000 km2.

:ayaanswag:

More like how people with degree are put on a pedestal

Gaas a Harvard graduate

Gaas president of Puntland

Guess which one is more used on SS :lolbron:

I personally preferred Faroole. Gaas is not cut for leadership waa nin jilic :manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
More like how people with degree are put on a pedestal

Gaas a Harvard graduate

Gaas president of Puntland

Guess which one is more used on SS :lolbron:

I personally preferred Faroole. Gaas is not cut for leadership waa nin jilic :manny:

agree with your last statement

Why do they look like refugees omg nobody in that picture looks happy or satisfied with life, even the kids are depressed :( bless their souls. Compare this to the vibrant kids of the 80s I feel hopeless I can't do anything to restore this country
This is normalised for them. Its a very natural environment for them, you do not miss something you have never experienced before. This is reality. Culture always changes though, secularism seems so far off though its unreal. :jcoleno:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This is normalised for them. Its a very natural environment for them, you do not miss something you have never experienced before. This is reality. Culture always changes though, secularism seems so far off though its unreal. :jcoleno:
The six year olds in jiilbaabs what a buetiful thing to see :) makes me so happy to be a woman in Somalia 2017, where voodoo sixiir and black magic is still believed in, viva glorious Somalia the land of technology and critical thought what an envy indeed !

The six year olds in jiilbaabs what a buetiful thing to see :) makes me so happy to be a woman in Somalia 2017, where voodoo sixiir and black magic is still believed in, viva glorious Somalia the land of technology and critical thought what an envy indeed !
i don't know why you claim to be muslim at this moment in time. you are gaal caddi iska dhig :drakekidding:

What's his stance towards somalia hurta? hearing a lot of hype he might "win" before kulmiye cooks the books.

It's not hype, but we will see
Insha'Allah Come Nov/Dec.

It's a democratic voting process, we
Don't cook the books like somalia's
Political parties.

His manifesto is focused on somaliland.

Ask @waraabe or @merka as they
May know more on his stance on Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending