Muslims praying outside the White house in the 1000s (Possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter whether they were natives to the land or not. What was done to them is something that the Palestinians have never faced. And not a peep from the Arab world but as soon as Trump says Jerusalem belongs to Israel, keep in mind no one died, they come out by the millions. f*ck them.

you got a point, long as mecca is in saudi arabia, people won't question arabs, in fear there country will be banned from doing haij just like iran..
the Muslim Ummah is a "trump" card to them..

So its justifiable in ur books, if kenyans murder the Somalis in Nairobi who the British brought over. The problem of Palestine is not a Muslim problem. As long as they don't touch the mosque, it has nothing to do with us. This is a problem in which arabs should be tackling together. Not relying on other muslims to support because they share the same religion. Where are they when non-arab Muslims are suffering, they are nowhere to be seen. All we are doing is enabling them to use the ummah as an political tool.

If the rest of non-arab Muslims can't rely on the ummah, then arabs shouldn't use it to settle their problems sxb.

i agree, either way we are screwed theirs no denying that..

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
MAY ALLAH GIVE FIRDAUS TO WHOEVER WENT THERE AND TOOK PART IN THE SALAAT, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC CIYAAL SUUQ WHO PRAYED ON THAT DAY, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS.

Have you read about our beloved prophet Mohamed (pbuh) prophecies? If you didn't, then I suggest that you read it with an open mind and heart coz everything he mentioned is happening in front of our eyes.

Bilal

Can you share with us his prophecies? Ninku illeen caalimul qeeyb buu ahaa!!!

For the rest, a century & half ago, Napoleon Bonaparte quipped, “God fights on the side with the best artillery” and that can never be true more than today. If there is “god”, he is on the side of Israel. You (Somali Sunnis) were programmed to hate Iran and all Shi’a people, Sunni countries backed trump and Israel thinkbg they will destroy the Shi’a. Wounded Sunni militias in Syria were openly treated in Israeli hospitals, now, they want their support to be reciprocated and Sunni Muslims should accept Jerusalem as their capital. Don’t act like you are not in bed with the Israelis. Shit, I’m talking to Somalis who haven’t a clue that none of the above actors couldn’t give a f*ck about them. They consider us to be self-destructive savages and the “Muslim brothers” refused to send troops to Somalia to pacify and reconcile us, Somalis and instead, non-Muslim African troops liberated us from Alshabab and from ourselves. They (Somali sunnis) now want to fight for the Palestinians who don’t consider them as human-beings. No wonder then, the world health organisation reported that 75% of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness. First, free yourselves from yourselves.

Or, are you waiting allah to intervene?

MAY ALLAH GIVE FIRDAUS TO WHOEVER WENT THERE AND TOOK PART IN THE SALAAT, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC CIYAAL SUUQ WHO PRAYED ON THAT DAY, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS.

Maay

Why would allah only care about the Palestinian/Israel issue? Aren’t you sinning by calling the Palestinian prayer above Towhiid because you elevated the Palestine prayer above the prayers for allah. Repent sister.

DeadStar

Maay

Why would allah only care about the Palestinian/Israel issue? Aren’t you sinning by calling the Palestinian prayer above Towhiid because you elevated the Palestine prayer above the prayers for allah. Repent sister.
Am a fucking man nigga.

Am a fucking man nigga.

Abaay

Sorry if you were offended, but I thought your nick was abaayo and furthermore, being called a female I see it, as a compliment.

Any answers to my question?

Why would a Palestinian prayer more valuable than praying the 5 compulsory prayers each day for a Muslim?

Bilal

Can you share with us his prophecies? Ninku illeen caalimul qeeyb buu ahaa!!!

For the rest, a century & half ago, Napoleon Bonaparte quipped, “God fights on the side with the best artillery” and that can never be true more than today. If there is “god”, he is on the side of Israel. You (Somali Sunnis) were programmed to hate Iran and all Shi’a people, Sunni countries backed trump and Israel thinkbg they will destroy the Shi’a. Wounded Sunni militias in Syria were openly treated in Israeli hospitals, now, they want their support to be reciprocated and Sunni Muslims should accept Jerusalem as their capital. Don’t act like you are not in bed with the Israelis. Shit, I’m talking to Somalis who haven’t a clue that none of the above actors couldn’t give a f*ck about them. They consider us to be self-destructive savages and the “Muslim brothers” refused to send troops to Somalia to pacify and reconcile us, Somalis and instead, non-Muslim African troops liberated us from Alshabab and from ourselves. They (Somali sunnis) now want to fight for the Palestinians who don’t consider them as human-beings. No wonder then, the world health organisation reported that 75% of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness. First, free yourselves from yourselves.

Or, are you waiting allah to intervene?
Firstly you need to to understand that the issue is not about Palestinian or Somali. It is about a holy city with huge historical and religious significance to the Abrahamic religion (Islam, Christianity and Judaism). Secondly you need to understand that once nationalism is wiped out from the Muslim mindset, the tide will turn. Nationalism is a cancer that destroyed Europe during the 20th century. The European understood this and they created the EU and Nato. During the golden era of Islam, there was no such thing as nationalism. There was only one ummah under one banner.
Regarding the prophecies of prophet Mohamed (pbuh), I will mention the present ones:
Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

Earthquakes will increase.

Time will pass more quickly.

Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

Bloodshed will increase.

A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

DeadStar

Abaay

Sorry if you were offended, but I thought your nick was abaayo and furthermore, being called a female I see it, as a compliment.

Any answers to my question?

Why would a Palestinian prayer more valuable than praying the 5 compulsory prayers each day for a Muslim?
Why the hell would you see being called a woman as a compliment plus ABAAY ABAAY is like OMG. Abaayo is sister.

As for your question any salaat we pray for Allah. I didnt know they were praying for palestine. I just thought they are praying salaat infront of the white house. That was a brave thing to do.

mr log

Do you think we consider Darwin as a righteous and a moral role model for atheists? There are mass murderes, child molesters, rapists and criminals of the worst kinds who are atheists, but unlike you theists, we don’t put them on a pedestal of moral guardians. We are individuals united by the understanding of the lack of existence of a Diety and consider religion as the work of political revolutionaries duribg the medieval era. Our similarities in thoughts and how we conduct our lives ends there. Is it hard to understand?

General

Sxb, they can’t answer any question but employ diversion tactics and on one hand, when they can’t answer the question and becomes very challenging, they resort to, war atheists, maxaa idiinka qaldan, why don’t you leave us alone and on the other hand, they talk about an imagined karbaash. Seefta galka ka bixiyaa and answer the questions. If you can’t, stop making comments like Allah will protect Quddus when he couldn’t protect Mecca in 1979. It is the wonders of blind faith.
You are an idiot subhuman , world smarts white people accepting Quran and Islam , but you as an African who never invented something talking like that, 1979 Gaalo were not capturing the Mecca

Watch how Science in the Qur'an 'convinces' a British Scientist to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending