Muslims praying outside the White house in the 1000s (Possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb I bet they haven't even read Darwins book.
He stated that in terms of evolution the black man is closer to the great Apes than they are to the white man.
:faysalwtf:

mr log

Do you think we consider Darwin as a righteous and a moral role model for atheists? There are mass murderes, child molesters, rapists and criminals of the worst kinds who are atheists, but unlike you theists, we don’t put them on a pedestal of moral guardians. We are individuals united by the understanding of the lack of existence of a Diety and consider religion as the work of political revolutionaries duribg the medieval era. Our similarities in thoughts and how we conduct our lives ends there. Is it hard to understand?

General

Sxb, they can’t answer any question but employ diversion tactics and on one hand, when they can’t answer the question and becomes very challenging, they resort to, war atheists, maxaa idiinka qaldan, why don’t you leave us alone and on the other hand, they talk about an imagined karbaash. Seefta galka ka bixiyaa and answer the questions. If you can’t, stop making comments like Allah will protect Quddus when he couldn’t protect Mecca in 1979. It is the wonders of blind faith.

But the kabba didn't get destroyed did it :kodaksmiley:

guv

Here we go. The central argument is based on the premise that allah protects the Ka’aba and hundreds of pilgrims, were killed and hundreds more were injured. it was partially destroyed because it became a bloodbath. Where was allah? Why didn’t the world end Mr Jim Jones? Don’t shift the goalposts for your convenience.

guv

Here we go. The central argument is based on the premise that allah protects the Ka’aba and hundreds of pilgrims, were killed and hundreds more were injured. it was partially destroyed because it became a bloodbath. Where was allah? Why didn’t the world end Mr Jim Jones? Don’t shift the goalposts for your convenience.
The kabaa wasn't destroyed also furthermore the destruction if the kabba isn't even one of the major signs of alqyama it's a minor one also the kabbah was not destroyed you are twisting the definition of the word destruction I don't know where you are going with this argument

They will do this for palestine or whatever else but not for Sudan , somalia , Mali did you know malki is one of the porrest countries in the world and has been in so many conflicts but I don't here Mali in the prayers shows you they don't care

THIS UMMAH HAS A problem all this one ummah stuff is really just lies these days i
This. Muslims are funny little fucks. :russ:

mrlog

Genius ma sidaas baa? Well, well, if Muslims want to look stupid by accepting a fake childish story that allah sent small birds to destroy an army riding elephants and invading Mecca 1450 years ago and at the same token, couldn’t defend Mecca in 1979 and thus required American and French special forces to free the Ka’aba from Juhayman al Otaybi and his ragtag army, that’s their prerogative, but to argue that allah will defend Quds is intellectually stupid and dishonest. Why couldn’t he defend Mecca in 1979? Don’t bring silly arguments if you will be offended by my refutation. Bye, bye genius.
Have you read about our beloved prophet Mohamed (pbuh) prophecies? If you didn't, then I suggest that you read it with an open mind and heart coz everything he mentioned is happening in front of our eyes.

guv

Everything is limited in this world, so is Allah's commandments and religion. Kabbah will eventually get destroyed, that will happen just before the day of judgment. Before that happens, there are many events that needs to take place.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
This is not the WH, unless they are praying in the park across the street, It doesn’t look familiar. It is certainly not the South Lawn. Is it even in DC...lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don't know why you lot are wasting your time, going back and forth with this @AussieHustler fella. I mean, he was the one that was banging on, PROUDLY how Somali nomads have this culture of shagging their she-camels, when they're roaming the lands.

I know for a fact, he's not Somali.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I take back my previous post, it is the park across from the WH, Lafayette Park. MashAllah; that is also the beauty of America. The Constitution allows freedom of expression and of/from religion.

I don't know why you lot are wasting your time, going back and forth with this @AussieHustler fella. I mean, he was the one that was banging on, PROUDLY how Somali nomads have this culture of shagging their she-camels, when they're roaming the lands.

I know for a fact, he's not Somali.

i think he's a night owl, i always see him shooting the shit past midnight...

Where was this response for the Rohiiynga muslims?

Rohiynga were brought to myanmar during british rule and overstayed, similar too the indians living in kenya Zimbabwe and uganda .. they aren't native to the land.. doesn't mean we should've overlook there suffering.. its similar to the Somali bantus who stayed after the Italians free them.

Palestine on the other hand is a different story, people aren't protesting there suffering, rather trumps decision on recognizing Jerusalem as isreal capital.

Rohiynga were brought to myanmar during british rule and overstayed, similar too the indians living in kenya Zimbabwe and uganda .. they aren't native to the land.. doesn't mean we should've overlook there suffering.. its similar to the Somali bantus who stayed after the Italians free them.

Palestine on the other hand is a different story, people aren't protesting there suffering, rather trumps decision on recognizing Jerusalem as isreal capital.
It doesn't matter whether they were natives to the land or not. What was done to them is something that the Palestinians have never faced. And not a peep from the Arab world but as soon as Trump says Jerusalem belongs to Israel, keep in mind no one died, they come out by the millions. f*ck them.

So its justifiable in ur books, if kenyans murder the Somalis in Nairobi who the British brought over. The problem of Palestine is not a Muslim problem. As long as they don't touch the mosque, it has nothing to do with us. This is a problem in which arabs should be tackling together. Not relying on other muslims to support because they share the same religion. Where are they when non-arab Muslims are suffering, they are nowhere to be seen. All we are doing is enabling them to use the ummah as an political tool.

If the rest of non-arab Muslims can't rely on the ummah, then arabs shouldn't use it to settle their problems sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.