Muslims praying outside the White house in the 1000s (Possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah. Praying cleanses the heart and the soul.

I bet Trump dumb ass was shitting pricks when he heard the prayer.. :chrisfreshhah:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
They will do this for palestine or whatever else but not for Sudan , somalia , Mali did you know malki is one of the porrest countries in the world and has been in so many conflicts but I don't here Mali in the prayers shows you they don't care

THIS UMMAH HAS A problem all this one ummah stuff is really just lies these days i

They will do this for palestine or whatever else but not for Sudan , somalia , Mali did you know malki is one of the porrest countries in the world and has been in so many conflicts but I don't here Mali in the prayers shows you they don't care

THIS UMMAH HAS A problem all this one ummah stuff is really just lies these days i

I got mix feelings about this as well. lets just hope things will resolve its self and not lead us to the dark ages.

Sxb i agree with ur point. But u gotta remember this is the third holiest city in the world. We cant leave this unnoticed. If it was some other arab country i really wouldnt care.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Sxb i agree with ur point. But u gotta remember this is the third holiest city in the world. We cant leave this unnoticed. If it was some other arab country i really wouldnt care.
Don't they know the sign of the day of judgment that Jerusalem will be conquered by the Muslims

Don't they know the sign of the day of judgment that Jerusalem will be conquered by the Muslims
Still sxb. The dhul belongs to muslims, we cant leave it. Israel was created to cause mayhem in the middle east. So the zionist could control the region and its ressources (including ours).
Like the Embassy is placed in jerusalem to get a reaction from the muslim world. The zionists are pushing for the iran war. Believe me sxb, the embassy will get bombed and iran will be blaimed. And promise u alot of people will be killed. We cant turn the other cheek sxb! It will have big influence in our country and region.

D2

Mecca was seized by a Saudi bloke and his multi-national Muslim supporters soon after the Haj finished in 1979. They were alqaeda like group and guess what? Allah didn’t send those miracle birds with missiles like stones they carried on their mouths which had wiped out superior soldiers on elephants as it was stated in the legendary Ayat in suratul alam Tara. It was liberated by French and American special forces. “Infidels” liberated the Ka’aba, is Quddus more important? These Koranic stories are nothing more than a fairy tale.

As for Muslim Americans praying infront of the White House in protest against trump’s policy, it indicates the freedoms enjoyed by Muslims in America. Why didn’t they protest against trump’s travel bans on Somalis? Do you know most Sunni Muslim Americans by the urging and funding from Sunni Muslim countries like turkey, Saudi Arabia and others voted for trump on the premise that he will attack Shia/Iran and their supporters like Assad and Hezbollah. It’s coming home to roast.

Still sxb. The dhul belongs to muslims, we cant leave it. Israel was created to cause mayhem in the middle east. So the zionist could control the region and its ressources (including ours).
Like the Embassy is placed in jerusalem to get a reaction from the muslim world. The zionists are pushing for the iran war. Believe me sxb, the embassy will get bombed and iran will be blaimed. And promise u alot of people will be killed. We cant turn the other cheek sxb! It will have big influence in our country and region.

i think its much deeper then that. the mosque i heard sits on the old jewish temple that they wanna resurrect it, i've been surfing the yahuudis side of youtube :lolbron: and found them talking about cleansing Jerusalem of any arab.

i think its much deeper then that. the mosque i heard sits on the old jewish temple that they wanna resurrect it, i've been surfing the yahuudis side of youtube :lolbron: and found them talking about cleansing Jerusalem of any arab.
The zionists arent religous they are atheists. They wont get a better chance than this to invade iran. Which is their goal. Iran but time will tell :manny::bell:

The zionists arent religous they are atheists. They wont get a better chance than this to invade iran. Which is their goal. Iran but time will tell :manny::bell:

i'm really curious how this will play out.. either way Somalia is fucked. we finally picked ourselves up after decades of civil unrest, to be pulled into a possible religious war, and ofcourse we are located at a strategic location. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending