Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Women get less than the men in heritage to compensate for the increased cost
Men basically control women's lives
Women have few rights that the man can't supercede and even they are broken.
A woman's testimony is 1/10
Women are expected to do all the home work and even work outside the home if poor, which most muslims are.
And lastly a divorced man does not have the same stigma as a divorce and spoiled woman.

I think it is your lack of empathy that makes it so you can't see the obvious result :hillarybiz:
All you mentioned could be true, but the fact remains that everything you said do not benefit the men financially hence Why it doesnt qualify for financial exploitation

All you mentioned could be true, but the fact remains that everything you said do not benefit the men financially hence Why it doesnt qualify for financial exploitation

As soon to be lawyer, you should know that your head line does not specify "financial" and as such the discussion is about a much broader exploitation range.

As soon to be lawyer, you should know that your head line does not specify "financial" and as such the discussion is about a much broader exploitation range.

Steam

Soon, they will blame the Somali civil war on women and the unimaginable suffering somali women and their children went through on themselves. Their message: Somali women are evil and Somali men are angels. A battered nation is expecting a solution from them. RIP.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ITS so sad wallahi. and whats disguisting is xalimos arent acknowledging this huge problem we have in our community. and later on when the son becomes a criminal and the daughter a dhiilo the man gets all the blaime.
It’s funny how they blame the man when in the west fathers have no rights they’re reduced to mere sperm donors. All a mother has to say is her husband threatened her, it doesn’t matter if it’s even true or not there will be no investigation made the woman’s word is taken as being gospel. the father will never be able to see his kids that’s why many men just go back to Somalia to start a new life instead of risking seeing their kids and going prison cause of a restraining order placed on them by the mother of the kids preventing them from having access to their kids infact if the police catches them within a mile radius of their kids home or school they will go to prison. Then mothers brainwash the kids saying to them your father is no good he didn’t care about you he didn’t even want to see you I raised you all by myself so the kids develope hatted for their father.

I can tell you so many heart wrenching stories of fathers denied access so they go to the school of their child wait outside just to catch a glimpse of their children some were caught and sent to prison destroying their carrier and landing them a criminal record making it difficult to find a good paying job.

Last edited:
It’s funny how they blame the man when in the west fathers have no rights they’re reduced to mere sperm donors. All a mother has to say is her husband threatened her, it doesn’t matter if it’s even true or not there will be no investigation made the woman’s word is taken as being gospel. the father will never be able to see his kids that’s why many men just go back to Somalia to start a new life instead of risking seeing their kids and going prison cause of a restraining order placed on them by the mother of the kids preventing them from having access to their kids infact if the police catches them within a mile radius of their kids home or school they will go to prison. Then mothers brainwash the kids saying to them your father is no good he didn’t care about you he didn’t even want to see you I raised you all by myself so the kids develope hatted for their father.

I can tell you so many heart wrenching stories of fathers denied access so they go to the school of their child wait outside just to catch a glimpse of their children some were caught and sent to prison destroying their carrier and landing them a criminal record making it difficult to find a good paying job.
u Toke The words out of my mouth. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending