Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You have mental problems , go and seek help.
You Don’t personally know me for you to reach any sort of conclusion about my mental wellbeing the only reason you’re calling me mentally ill is cause you’re vehemently opposed to my views that’s why you’re resorting to calling me mentally ill people tend to fear what they don’t understand I wouldn’t be surprised if you also called for me to be swiftly put to death merely cause of my views.

You Don’t personally know me for you to reach any sort of conclusion about my mental wellbeing the only reason you’re calling me mentally ill is cause you vehemently opposed to my views that’s why you’re resorting to calling my me mentally ill I would be surprised if you also called for me to swiftly be put to death.

Everyone is saying this if you havent noticed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyone is saying this if you havent noticed.
You’re clearly a sheep so you follow whatever others say are you not capable of doing your own critical thinking? Or all you know is the herd mentality :susp:

I pride my self on being different Unique a nonconformist whereas others all they yearn for is to fit in and be accepted personally to be viewed as being crazy in such an insane world i deem it to be a compliment

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
People fear what they don’t understand that which their minds can’t comprehend so they find it more comfortable if they dismissed that person as being crazy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The more i interacted with muslims and particularly somalis as a fostered person, i came to realize how much the somali men are exploited by women.

Imagine that the somali men pay mehar in the thousands, throw a big wedding and more importantly are obliged to pay every bill and chances are 10-20 years later she kicks him out after putting him throw such a hell and yes more likely with zero savings.

If that is not exploitation then i dont know what it is. Having been raised in a house hold where my foster parents contributed equally, i think i will never accept such an exploitation to happen.

Why do most of you choose to go through such painfull life experiencies?.
Just so you know The meher money is paid in the case of a divorce

A lot of Somali men take advantage of women too.

-They leave them as single mothers and go off to Africa to marry a younger woman.
-They spend more time at Tim Hortons than with their kids.
-They run for futile gov't positions back home when their sons are being killed in the streets Etc etc

It is a big problem out here. Not all are like this, but most Somali fathers I have seen ain't shit :gaasdrink:
Even the ones back home

Just so you know The meher money is paid in the case of a divorce
lol not really you need to review your religion.

My friend in law school 2 years senior than me got married last summer and he paid mehar in advance half of it, so it is regardless of divorce or not.

-They leave them as single mothers and go off to Africa to marry a younger woman.
-They run for futile gov't positions back home when their sons are being killed in the streets Etc etc

It is a big problem out here. Not all are like this, but most Somali fathers I have seen ain't shit :gaasdrink:
Even the ones back home
How is taking advantage of the sons are killed or is they divorced lol, there is nothing im gaining back?

Most Somali men are refused to see their kids by the mother who has full custody and the government on her side most Somali households in the United Kingdom are headed by single mother homes you would be hard pressed to find a home with both parents in it’s a travesty but I see why females do it cause the government incentives they get more benefits if they kick the father out the house besides the government will make sure she get alimony and child support.

Personally I would never marry in this gynocentric society unless you want to become a slave to a woman who can kick you out your own house take your kids and most of your money leaving you and n the street homeless.

If any farax has got the ability to do their own critical thinking they would never get married in the west they would go back home and settle down there never brining their family back to the gynocentric western modern feminists world.
It’s for Section 8 and welfare and feminist say they don’t need a man

Mercury

VIP
A lot of Somali mean take advantage if women too. They leave them as single mothers and go off to Africa to marry a younger woman.
They spend more time at Tim Hortons than with their kids.
They run for futile gov't positions back home when their sons are being killed in the streets
Etc etc
Even the ones back home
There's a lot of Somali fathers who aren't even doing the basic role as a father Somali definition of a father is sharing the same DNA with the kid

It's proven Fathers who are active in their kids lives play a role in how the children grow up because they have an impact on the childs behavior development and psychology

Mercury

VIP
lol not really you need to review your religion.

My friend in law school 2 years senior than me got married last summer and he paid mehar in advance half of it, so it is regardless of divorce or not.

How is taking advantage of the sons are killed or is they divorced lol, there is nothing im gaining back?
That's how it is in most Somali marriages it's very rare someone pays it up front

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a lot of Somali fathers who aren't even doing the basic role as a father Somali definition of a father is sharing the same DNA with the kid

It's proven Fathers who are active in their kids lives play a role in how the children grow up because they have an impact on the childs behavior development and psychology
Fathers have no rights in the West xalimos kick out the father and get a restraining order against him not to visit the kids cause all she needs to tell the police is that her husband threatened her and they will make sure he doesn’t come near her the house and the kids infact if he’s caught 10 miles radius within their house he will be arrested put in prison but then xalimos turn the kids against the father saying he’s a bum and he left them when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Even the ones back home

Law and order has been restored.

Preach
image.jpeg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I can't see myself in a situation like that. I definently can't see my self paying a lot of mehr just to marry a female. I'm more westernized so the idea of paying mehr bothers me. Niggas be paying an expensive mehr and get divorced a few years afterwards. Nope Couldn't be me.
Anjabi Becky, and Tatiana, and lee nyguen and Sofia ain't asking for 50k mehr so imma be looking in that direction.in the future.

What tf coming with 50k mehr. Is the female a doctor?. Is she a Nobel peace prize nominee? can she speak 4 different languages? Is she trusted by metro boomin?
Wtf is the reason for a 50k mehr

Even if I had a good career and 50k was a small part of my salary I still wouldn't give 50k. f*ck that

Elitist

I agree with you that meher sucks and is akin to buying a commodity. Fancy weddings and expensive furniture suck if you are living in a council house or a house subsidised by the government. But to say that Somali males are exploited by Somali women is not only false but intellectually dishonest. Most Somalis are nowadays Salafis and most Somali men are worried about the length of a female’s dress or if an infant female is wearing or not wearing the hijab than children starving back home. The men became the religious police guarding the behaviour and the attire of a woman. I was watching teenage Salafi boys asking the sheikh if a female is allowed to laugh in front of men. Somali men want to control even their laughs, who exploits who?

Be careful about this place, we have extreme misogynists who are willing to invoke Adolf hitler to score cheap points against women.

Mercury

VIP
Fathers have no rights in the West xalimos kick out the father and get a restraining order against him not to visit the kids cause all she needs to tell the police is that her husband threatened her and they will make sure he doesn’t come near her the house and the kids infact if he’s caught 10 miles radius within their house he will be arrested put in prison but then xalimos turn the kids against the father saying he’s a bum and he left them when that couldn’t be further from the truth.
What couldn't be further from the truth is that you picture Somali fathers like Saints sure there are some women who use their rights against the father but that's very slim

What's normal is seeing fathers hanging in a coffee shop while the mother takes care of the house and pick the kid from Daycare/school and even meet with his teachers this is becoming the Norm

Some fathers don't even know their own kids birthdays

Elitist

I agree with you that meher sucks and is akin to buying a commodity. Fancy weddings and expensive furniture suck if you are living in a council house or a house subsidised by the government. But to say that Somali males are exploited by Somali women is not only false but intellectually dishonest. Most Somalis are nowadays Salafis and most Somali men are worried about the length of a female’s dress or if an infant female is wearing or not wearing the hijab than children starving back home. The men became the religious police guarding the behaviour and the attire of a woman. I was watching teenage Salafi boys asking the sheikh if a female is allowed to laugh in front of men. Somali men want to control even their laughs, who exploits who?

Be careful about this place, we have extreme misogynists who are willing to invoke Adolf hitler to score cheap points against women.

Wallahi this guy is always chatting so much shit. Explain to me how paying mehr is buying a woman? Go on you bytch ass ninja

your psuedo-intellectual rants fking trigger me no lie :9uoofqd:

Mercury

VIP
Elitist

I agree with you that meher sucks and is akin to buying a commodity. Fancy weddings and expensive furniture suck if you are living in a council house or a house subsidised by the government. But to say that Somali males are exploited by Somali women is not only false but intellectually dishonest. Most Somalis are nowadays Salafis and most Somali men are worried about the length of a female’s dress or if an infant female is wearing or not wearing the hijab than children starving back home. The men became the religious police guarding the behaviour and the attire of a woman. I was watching teenage Salafi boys asking the sheikh if a female is allowed to laugh in front of men. Somali men want to control even their laughs, how exploits who?

Buying?
:umwhat:

In India the woman pays the meher
Does that mean Indian women are buying men?

Wallahi this guy is always chatting so much shit. Explain to me how paying mehr is buying a woman? Go on you bytch ass ninja

your psuedo-intellectual rants fking trigger me no lie

Slick

Describe the meher and read it loudly and then only, you might get that it’s a transaction for her liberty. I will admit that it fares better than the Indian dowry.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What couldn't be further from the truth is that you picture Somali fathers like Saints sure there are some women who use their rights against the father but that's very slim

What's normal is seeing fathers hanging in a coffee shop while the mother takes care of the house and pick the kid from Daycare/school and even meet with his teachers this is becoming the Norm

Some fathers don't even know their own kids birthdays
You’re speaking about the first generation who have witnessed the civil war first hand and are suffering from depression and other mental illnesses.

I’m refering to the second and third generation that have been raised in the west.

They work hard pay child support but most are unable to see their kids cause of females bringing up trumped up charges against them which leads to the father being banned from seeing their own kids.

Are you denying most households in the uk second or third generation Somalis are predominantly consisting of single mother homes?

Elitist

Do you understand the meaning of exploitation? How does being a religious police exploit women? Exploitation is when someone benefits on behalf of another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts