Somali men are exploited by the women

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more i interacted with muslims and particularly somalis as a fostered person, i came to realize how much the somali men are exploited by women.

Imagine that the somali men pay mehar in the thousands, throw a big wedding and more importantly are obliged to pay every bill and chances are 10-20 years later she kicks him out after putting him throw such a hell and yes more likely with zero savings.

If that is not exploitation then i dont know what it is. Having been raised in a house hold where my foster parents contributed equally, i think i will never accept such an exploitation to happen.

Why do most of you choose to go through such painfull life experiencies?.

You know most girls calacaaling over 50k mehrs never get them? In fact, I think the average mehr tag in our community is pretty low. I'd say around the 8-10k mark, maybe I'm wrong but not by much

I think its balanced in some way, many of us have 4 wives, the women work in the kitchen and clean the house, boys have more privileges growing up.

And most important, we inherit twice as much (2 times!!) as our sisters.

We men hold the privileges, the scale is heavy in our favor.

Muslim men are most exploited by women kulaha
laughter.gif

Trust me it's totally the opposite of what you described, yes some do get kicked out and that's because they are nothing short of beings bums for the most part, but most of them walk out on their families
and as for them paying all the bills you absolutely don't know what you are talking about since you don't know many Somali families

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The more i interacted with muslims and particularly somalis as a fostered person, i came to realize how much the somali men are exploited by women.

Imagine that the somali men pay mehar in the thousands, throw a big wedding and more importantly are obliged to pay every bill and chances are 10-20 years later she kicks him out after putting him throw such a hell and yes more likely with zero savings.

If that is not exploitation then i dont know what it is. Having been raised in a house hold where my foster parents contributed equally, i think i will never accept such an exploitation to happen.

Why do most of you choose to go through such painfull life experiencies?.
Most Somali men are refused to see their kids by the mother who has full custody and the government on her side most Somali households in the United Kingdom are headed by single mother homes you would be hard pressed to find a home with both parents in it’s a travesty but I see why females do it cause the government incentives they get more benefits if they kick the father out the house besides the government will make sure she get alimony and child support.

Personally I would never marry in this gynocentric society unless you want to become a slave to a woman who can kick you out your own house take your kids and most of your money leaving you and n the street homeless.

If any farax has got the ability to do their own critical thinking they would never get married in the west they would go back home and settle down there never brining their family back to the gynocentric western modern feminists world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Trust me it's totally the opposite of what you described, yes some do get kicked out and that's because they are nothing short of beings bums for the most part, but most of them walk out on their families
and as for them paying all the bills you absolutely don't know what you are talking about since you don't know many Somali families
Why are you ashamed of being a woman and parading around as a man does that make you feel powerful the thought of having a penis instead of a vagina?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali women encourage their daughters to get rid of their husbands while in other Muslim communities if the girl dares get a divorce her whole family will disown her and no other man will marry her so it’s rear to see Turkish Arab Pakistani Indian Iranian Indonesian getting divorce.

Most of Somali marriages ends in divorce that’s why most Somali households are single mother homes.

Somali women are no different than Caribbean or African American women.

Status
Not open for further replies.