Muslim Marriage Contract in Canada....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
loool whatever floats your boat sxb
Dudes is actually gay. He only mention that he talkd down against gays to hide his khanisnimo. No straight guy would like to have his butt played around. Thats no go zone like i said if a girl tried that with me i would upper cut her as well word to @World

Dudes is actually gay. He only mention that he talkd down against gays to hide his khanisnimo. No straight guy would like to have his butt played around. Thats no go zone like i said if a girl tried that with me i would upper cut her as well word to @World

For the 1000th time. What u and ur girl do is not GAY..regardless what y'all do.

Gay = two men or two women having sex.

Get the terms right you dumbfuk.

That is because you are both insecure straight men who try to re-enforce your masculinity by distancing from the perceived threat that is the gay:)

A true man of strength does not care what others thing of him and will choose his own forward and standby his choice in and outside bedroom :)

For the 1000th time. What u and ur girl do is not GAY..regardless what y'all do.

Gay = two men or two women having sex.

Get the terms right you dumbfuk.
its sexual degeneracy but yeah its not "homosexual" behaviour if its between a man and a woman. Most straight men are not into butt stuff though, so its bordering on khaniisnimo. Its no ones business what you do in the bedroom.

its sexual degeneracy but yeah its not "homosexual" behaviour if its between a man and a woman. Most straight men are not into butt stuff though, so its bordering on khaniisnimo. Its no ones business what you do in the bedroom.

Cool story bro. Enjoy your boring vaginal sex...oh wait youre a virgin

Your butthole as more erogo zones than your genital :)

Do some exploring and find out what works for you :)

Those zones were made for relief and to increase feel-good neurotransmitters in the brain when taking a big shit or you are constipated, not so you can go and stick your fingers up your ass and make yourself buss:susp:

He's probably reporting this whole thread as we type.

@Inquisitive_ Do you disagree with the 2nd portion of the contract as well?

No! The only contract that I accept with regards to marriage is the divine one which is the best one for everyone.

You guys ruined @Inquisitive_ ’s topic. Waad wada qooqsantihiin accudubillah!

These kids have never been taught any akhlaaq at home or had any religious inculcation, this is what happens when dayuus males gets together with dumb females, you get out of control buffoons like these that come on a public forum to talk about such filth bila xishood.

You could give these people a million years on this earth and you will find that 90% of them will stay the same, they don't learn from their own mistakes or the mistakes of each other, nor do they benefit from anything the way we benefit from their miserable existence by honing our own patience.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
No! The only contract that I accept with regards to marriage is the divine one which is the best one for everyone.

These kids have never been taught any akhlaaq at home or had any religious inculcation, this is what happens when dayuus males gets together with dumb females, you get out of control buffoons like these that come on a public forum to talk about such filth bila xishood.

You could give these people a million years on this earth and you will find that 90% of them will stay the same, they don't learn from their own mistakes or the mistakes of each other, nor do they benefit from anything the way we benefit from their miserable existence by honing our own patience.
There’s wisdom in getting married young, these little horny teenagers need to call a sheikh, get an apple, and a do nikah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending