Muslim Marriage Contract in Canada....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear him already:
"I'm utterly disgusted by the current state of this forum and the derailment, such filth..."

Then you tell him that filth is what makes babies happen and marriages stay happy :)

A little butt actions and some kinks ain't hurt no body but the ego of weak menz :)

That’s why he made the topic about regional differences in women.

No I meant galkacyo you misunderstood ina adeer.

Yeah I know you did I was just tryna trigger inquisitive and take this thread to gates of qabyaalad hell again:siilaanyolaugh:

The man is supposed to take care of the entire household so they have more responsibility. Thus obedience.

Well, that just not true, all to many times the women support the household with somali men eating chat :)

In today's world a girl can be just a good leader as a man and thus age old dynamics shouldn't be preservered :)

I think most men are scared to do this because of they think it's homosexuality..

Listen guys..it's not homosexuality when you do it with your girl or wife.

I think most women should be adventurous and be the first to try with their husband.

Ladies once you hit your man's p spot...he will never leave you.

It doesn't surprise me, the increasing amount of men who are dayuus or like to be dominated have actually been prophesied by our prophet (saw)

Then the prohet (saw) must be very aware of social changes and the liberations of male sexuality which is monitored while female sexuality is guarded :)

In today''s world men can continue to enjoy every part of their body and many of things happening openly happened secret hidding in the prophet's time:)

tumblr_og4rwz80Kw1vvzl1vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_og4rwz80Kw1vvzl1vo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_og4rwz80Kw1vvzl1vo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_og4rwz80Kw1vvzl1vo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_og4rwz80Kw1vvzl1vo5_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.