Muslim Marriage Contract in Canada....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Finally @Gambar and @Inquisitive_ agree on something :ohhh:

This calls for a celebration

full

I think most men are scared to do this because of they think it's homosexuality..

Listen guys..it's not homosexuality when you do it with your girl or wife.

I think most women should be adventurous and be the first to try with their husband.

Ladies once you hit your man's p spot...he will never leave you.

OO adiga midda ku faraysay aaway? If that was true, you wouldn't be waiting for another one to come along? You would still have a woman right? Balaayo ku faraysay.

Damn! hard to differentiate males from females on this board. Waa meel la yaab leh.

Yes! I don't control the outcome which is something I won't be asked about anyway, but what I do control is the effort that I put in and it this very 'effort' that I will be questioned on, not the outcomes for which I never had control over.

Yes I can do the best effort humanely possible while making Dua's and as a test she could still turn into a even after marrying her off young, but in that case I will feel no regrets whatsoever, I did everything I could possibly do but Allah's decree reigned supreme over my efforts.

I will be patient with this expecting great rewards for doing so, I haven't lost anything and will have no What IF's or should have, could have, would have types of regrets.

What constitutes as a child to you? In Italy the age of consent 14, in Spain this was 13 (until they raised this recently), Denmark it's 15, Germany it's 14, England it's 16 and Wales it's 17.

While Turkey and Malta it's 18. Which Europhile definition of consent do you follow ? and why? in Islam it's very simple and has nothing to do with age but strictly puberty.

Your an example of someone that has been easily brainwashed by this society, your own mother was likely 16 when she married and had she had your diabolical reactions, you likely wouldn't be here to write this pile of crap.
My mother definitely wasn’t 16 when she got married.

So you think 16 year olds are grown and responsible enough to marry. When we have 35 year olds that can’t even have a functioning marriage. This is not Somali, wake up.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Topic: Muslim Marriage contract.

> 97% of comments about anal sex

:faysalwtf:

Also, the amount of women here that want to play with assholes probably have bad hygiene :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending