Muse Bixi attacks PM khayre.... Berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If you had any idea about internationl relations you would know SL has not got the authority to sign deals with foreign countries without the permission/consent of FGS, UAE are perfectly aware of this, which is why UAE approached hassan sheikh's government in 2016 to sign off the deal, which was confirmed by HSM himself, it was one of the last things he did during the end of his administration, and it was not until early 2017 that Silaanyo's government finalised the paper work in public to disminate the delusion perception that SL is a soverign country, early 2017 was also when Farmajo's administration began, unlike HSM, farmajo doesn't agree with the deal and he's voicing his opposition against something previous FGS government signed off,. he's perfectly authorised to take legal action against it as the president of an actual sovereign country.

The key thing here is, in order to complete this deal, UAE needed to go through government in xamar, which they did.

And Farmaajo as the president of a internationally recognised country, has the legal power to preempt it if he sees fit.

These are all facts.

:kanyeshrug:
Warya is deji man, your hate for Somaliland is unwarranted so you spew absolute bullshit. It is not fair for me or you. You confuse me..

DP World is owned by the government of Dubai, it is a very controversial deal that transgresses on Somalia's sovereignty. Same goes for Ethiopia, they went way to far.

This bullshit about HSM is fabricated to undermine Somaliland. He had no part in it.. Stop. Please just stop.. You get me fuc*ed up everytime you post stuff like this.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Warya is deji man, your hate for Somaliland is unwarranted so you spew absolute bullshit. It is not fair for me or you. You confuse me..

DP World is owned by the government of Dubai, it is a very controversial deal that transgresses on Somalia's sovereignty. Same goes for Ethiopia, they went way to far.

This bullshit about HSM is fabricated to undermine Somaliland. He had no part in it.. Stop. Please just stop.. You get me fuc*ed up everytime you post stuff like this.
Let him keep his delusions lol why do you think I didn't reply he lost so there's his hail mary :siilaanyolaugh:

This is a man who believes this situation only reveals a "certain level of powerlessness and weakness" rather than the absolutely weak and powerless position of the fgs

But as Sahra Halgan said, a government formed in a heavily fortified hanger at the airport wants to talk about Somaliland? :siilaanyolaugh:Farmaajo iyo Kheyre goormay Hargeisa booqdeen? Las Canood xita? :siilaanyolaugh:Have either of them even seen Berbera port in their lives?

28685339_1395030677267497_3501817055460073893_n.jpeg
poor somalilanders cry for berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts