Muse Bixi attacks PM khayre.... Berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bad move by farmaajos admin to take a public stance against the berbera deal, it reveals a certain level of powerlessness and and weakness, they should've kept it private and taken UAE to international court to solve the dispute. I hope that fucking cock sucker HSM is happy with himself after signing the deal before his term ended, cuz farmajo has inherited a complete mess.

HSM has taken the bribe and is eating well, while the country is collapsing and being exploited by every other country. HSM should be executed

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
Bad move by farmaajos admin to take a public stance against the berbera deal, it reveals a certain level of powerlessness and and weakness, they should've kept it private and taken UAE to international court to solve the dispute. I hope that fucking cock sucker HSM is happy with himself after signing the deal before his term ended, cuz farmajo has inherited a complete mess.

HSM has taken the bribe and is eating well, while the country is collapsing and being exploited by every other country. HSM should be executed
Shut up you lil punk. you hate HSM simply cos he ain't from your qabil. As dp world CEO said the FGS had NOTHING, to do with this deal. Cry about berbera all you want isaaq territory . I hope you don't cry when farmajo tries to sabotage bosaso deal. Farmajo is just Qatari puppet.

Shut up you lil punk. you hate HSM simply cos he ain't from your qabil. As dp world CEO said the FGS had NOTHING, to do with this deal. Cry about berbera all you want isaaq territory . I hope you don't cry when farmajo tries to sabotage bosaso deal. Farmajo is just Qatari puppet.
Bootyclapping for people who see you as filth.
:drakelaugh:
Triggered as well
:mjlol:
@Yonis can go to this mythical country while you would be arrested.Npt to mention Qabil is a two way contract, you are basically an outcast now.
:manny:

DRACO

VIP
Bootyclapping for people who see you as filth.
:drakelaugh:
Triggered as well
:mjlol:
@Yonis can go to this mythical country while you would be arrested.Npt to mention Qabil is a two way contract, you are basically an outcast now.
:manny:
Shut up for the love of God.

How could I possibly take a brother who's still has a curfew seriously
kkkkkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol:

Shut up for the love of God.

How could I possibly take a brother who's still has a curfew seriously
kkkkkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol:
Somaliland is a territory of Somalia not a country islayaab qabiilist one. Aniguba somaliland ayaan ahay laakiin mataageersani waayo hablaha quays heed ayaa igu qoslaya wadan aan cidla aqoonsanasa hadana taageero waa layaa yaabayaa

BANTU

+op MVLI

Allah beerka :drakekidding:

This is the guy that said my world view would be challenged on this site?

Straight up 100% delusional :damn: ku lahaa a certain level of powerlessness and weakness

Listen guy, FGS has no power over Somaliland and will forever cry to the international community

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Straight up 100% delusional :damn: ku lahaa a certain level of powerlessness and weakness

Listen guy, FGS has no power over Somaliland and will forever cry to the international community
170505-somalia-map-mn-1355_a23b77308027721fdbc114c9ccb91311.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Here is internationally recognised borders in the horn of africa in 2018. Where is Somaliland?

The world sees your triangle as part and parcel of Xamar, these are facts than no amount of bootyclapping can change :francis:

BANTU

+op MVLI
170505-somalia-map-mn-1355_a23b77308027721fdbc114c9ccb91311.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Here is internationally recognised borders in the horn of africa in 2018. Where is Somaliland?

The world sees your triangle as part and parcel of Xamar, these are facts than no amount of bootyclapping can change :francis:
Oh then why does a state-owned UAE company say different :hahaidiot: you lost sxb :feedme: anything else or have you regressed to your fairytale argument :heh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Last edited:

BANTU

+op MVLI
You actually think UAE has recognised you as a country:hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

Its a CEO of a company that has talked about SL's autonomy you dimwit they have not recognised you :mjlol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates
Never said that, straw man argument :ulyin:

But you have to admit they rejected Somalia's "soveriegn" claim to Somaliland. Even a fool can admit that:trumpsmirk: and now FGS has to run around like a wronged child crying to the adults ("international community") for THEIR sovereignty to be recognized :dead: Allah the irony :drakekidding:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Never said that, straw man argument :ulyin:

But you have to admit they rejected Somalia's "soveriegn" claim to Somaliland. Even a fool can admit that:trumpsmirk: and now FGS has to run around like a wronged child crying to the adults ("international community") for THEIR sovereignty to be recognized :dead: Allah the irony :drakekidding:
If you had any idea about internationl relations you would know SL has not got the authority to sign deals with foreign countries without the permission/consent of FGS, UAE are perfectly aware of this, which is why UAE approached hassan sheikh's government in 2016 to sign off the deal, which was confirmed by HSM himself, it was one of the last things he did during the end of his administration, and it was not until early 2017 that Silaanyo's government finalised the paper work in public to disminate the delusion perception that SL is a soverign country, early 2017 was also when Farmajo's administration began, unlike HSM, farmajo doesn't agree with the deal and he's voicing his opposition against something previous FGS government signed off,. he's perfectly authorised to take legal action against it as the president of an actual sovereign country.

The key thing here is, in order to complete this deal, UAE needed to go through government in xamar, which they did.

And Farmaajo as the president of a internationally recognised country, has the legal power to preempt it if he sees fit.

These are all facts.

:kanyeshrug:

They are retared I’m legit done trying to put some sort of logic in their brain it hurts me there actually dumber than hutus:nahgirl::liberaltears::damn::jaynerd::meleshame:

A bantu supporting Somaliland:williamswtf:

You must be suffering from majeerteentitis after that karbash you got recently madowga tahay waas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts