Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Wallahi your lying and everyone knows it. In the Borama conference all the Dhulbahante elders were begging the HJ and HY for forgiveness. What land do you rule? Your own leader Cali Khaliif sold you out for as few shillings.
1991-2009, Dhulbahante regions controlled entirely by us. Post 2009, some disgruntled Dhulbahantes who were against PL decided to invite SL to Laascaanood.

Buuhodle is NOT a purely Dhulos town. The Solomadow live right outside the town's parameters, during the war when they karbashed you they entered into Buuhoodle.
Dude, this isn’t a debate.

47A6B373-574A-49C2-8AA5-5F00566FBC7E.jpeg

Why did you deliberately forget to answer the question. How on earth did a population of over 100,000 Dhulos migrate in broad daylight from the Solomadow? I already sent the reference. How? Pathetic.
Not sure why I’m even engaging someone that has reading comprehensions, your random quote said that Dhulbahantes left Caynaba town(which has always been majority HJ since the town was founded, we don’t even border it).

Then entire Dhulbahante clan couldn't even fight a subclans of HJ and that's a fact. Your politics is even worse. One day you prostitute yourselves for Somaliland, the next day you prostitute yourselves to Puntland, the next day to Mogadishu. Prostitution is the only thing your qabiil is actually good at bro.

Let's not forget what happened to your clan in Kalshaale? Do you remember? It's best to behave yourselves and don't claim Sanaag. You don't even live in all of Sool. Only Laascanood district is purely Dhulos. No other place. Buuhodle is shared, Eastern Sool is practically HJ, Northern Soils is purely HY. Where the hell do you live? Y'all don't even live in Puntland. Somewhere are the imaginary numbers. Dude stay humble. At least the Gadabuursi have no reason to actually fight the Isaaq, we used to consider them the same clan only 200 years ago until they withdrew from calling themselves Dir. Our animosity is based mainly on farming lands. The Gadabuursi sucked Somaliland dry for over 8 years and we've benefitted. Look at Borama today. Even your own Dhulos come to live in Borama, your kids send their kids off to Uni in Borama. We've benefitted from the status quo. No need for us to actually fight the Idoors but once in a while we remind them to behave themselves during any flare ups. Our son Nimcaan Hilaac came back and they couldn't even arrest him. Reer Borama made sure of that. That's why they backed off. They know if they try it's death.

Same as Ethiopia, why would I be against the status quo? The Gadabuursi have their own Region, we are the second most represented clan in the Somali Ethiopian politics. The Vice President of Kilil 5 is Samaroon Mudane Haayir. Our region in Ethiopia was declared to be the most educated and strongly developed self sufficient region in DDSI. Why would I complain?

But your clan has been marginalised politically, you have no voice and yet in Laascanood the SL flags fly in the sky. In Puntland, your own Harti brothers look down on you and don't even consider you worthy. Your lands have no worth, poverty stricken. You are the Palestinians of Somalia.

Wallahi everyone in Somalia looks down when your name is mentioned.

I have nothing more to say seriously.
Your clan are bastards, I remember that guy Rooble boasting that a mother of a TPLF general is Gadabursi. That’s what your worth is. We’re known as the Dervish and were the best horsemen out of all Somalis, what are your people known for? Do people even know you? You’re a small clan the size of Sheekhaal.

1991-2009, Dhulbahante regions controlled entirely by us. Post 2009, some disgruntled Dhulbahantes who were against PL decided to invite SL to Laascaanood.

Dude, this isn’t a debate.

View attachment 35922

Not sure why I’m even engaging someone that has reading comprehensions, your random quote said that Dhulbahantes left Caynaba town(which has always been majority HJ since the town was founded, we don’t even border it).

Your clan are bastards, I remember that guy Rooble boasting that a mother of a TPLF general is Gadabursi. That’s what your worth is. We’re known as the Dervish, what are your people known for? Do people even know you? You’re a small clan the size of Sheekhaal.

Actually, Rooble mentioned that the TPLF general's father was Samaroon and his mother was Tigre. He is very known. He is not an obscure figure. He is a 4 star general in the Ethiopian army. I don't know how that translates to being a bastard though? Maybe your talking about your clan?

I.M Lewis claims an entire section of Dhulbahante are ........................ let me not go there. Can you not appreciate I'm really holding back?? I really don't want to do this to you and your clan wallahi. Do you really want me to bring the quote? Have I not humiliated you enough?

Some people don't know how to stay humble. Even after numerous karbash. Dude, how much more of this can you take? If what I say is a lie, why are you so passionately trying to define a new history for yourselves? Everything I mentioned is in the archives.

Your not know as the Dervishes, the leader was an Ogadeni man with a Dhulos mother. Unless you abtirsi nowadays from the mother's side I won't be surprised because HJ are your daddies now and maybe Ogadeni were in the past. However the Dervishes included Isaaq, Warsangeli and your clan too. There was no homogeneous reality to it. It was mixed up. That's the facts. Do you even know there were plenty of Dhulos who were in the British army killing and fighting? You were the same prostitutes yesterday that you are today. Just replace the British and the Dervishes with Somaliland and Puntland. They say history repeats itself. Now I know why

The only place you slightly control is one or two neighborhoods in Buuhodle. That's nothing to be proud of. There is a whole section in Borama where the Somalia flag still flies. Doesn't mean anything.

Face the facts and smell the coffee. Your folks are invalid.

Your worthless in Somalia.
Your worthless in Somaliland
Your worthless in Puntland
Your worthless everywhere you are.
Your worthless full stop :lol:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Actually, Rooble mentioned that the TPLF general's father was Samaroon and his mother was Tigre. He is very known. He is not an obscure figure. He is a 4 star general in the Ethiopian army. I don't know how that translates to being a bastard though? Maybe your talking about your clan?

I.M Lewis claims an entire section of Dhulbahante are ........................ let me not go there. Can you not appreciate I'm really holding back?? I really don't want to do this to you and your clan wallahi. Do you really want me to bring the quote? Have I not humiliated you enough?

Some people don't know how to stay humble. Even after numerous karbash. Dude, how much more of this can you take? If what I say is a lie, why are you so passionately trying to define a new history for yourselves? Everything I mentioned is in the archives.

Your not know as the Dervishes, the leader was an Ogadeni man with a Dhulos mother. Unless you abtirsi nowadays from the mother's side I won't be surprised because HJ are your daddies now and maybe Ogadeni were in the past. However the Dervishes included Isaaq, Warsangeli and your clan too. There was no homogeneous reality to it. It was mixed up. That's the facts. Do you even know there were plenty of Dhulos who were in the British army killing and fighting? You were the same prostitutes yesterday that you are today. Just replace the British and the Dervishes with Somaliland and Puntland. They say history repeats itself. Now I know why

The only place you slightly control is one or two neighborhoods in Buuhodle. That's nothing to be proud of. There is a whole section in Borama where the Somalia flag still flies. Doesn't mean anything.

Face the facts and smell the coffee. Your folks are invalid.

Your worthless in Somalia.
Your worthless in Somaliland
Your worthless in Puntland
Your worthless everywhere you are.
Your worthless full stop :lol:

Damn Dhulbahante even got PM under Carte conference. I don't remember samaroon anywhere in the equation. I have never seen a standing army from this awdal region, where are your technicals or are u un-armed and live by the 'magan' principle!!! Even the RRA are armed too the teeth!!!

World

VIP
@sosomali

I don’t support the Mad Mullah, but could you point to me in which region he operated in, where his largest fort was located in, where he was raised, the list is endless. He didn’t operate in Badhan, Hargeisa, Dhegaxbuur, but the mighty Nugaal Valley.

Damn Dhulbahante even got PM under Carte conference. I don't remember samaroon anywhere in the equation. I have never seen a standing army from this awdal region, where are your technicals or are u un-armed and live by the 'magan' principle!!! Even the RRA are armed too the teeth!!!
Don’t forget that during the greatest period of Somalia’s history, the Kacaan, Dhulbahante were the second most influential clan in the government after the Marexan for 30 years. We were the D in M-O-D. What the f*ck is Gadabursi known for? What have they contributed to Somali history?

waraabe

Your superior
guys why are we even debating this, samaroon = harti

the samaroon in borama alone is larger than the harti in SL

lets not forget samaroon lives in 3 countries while harti live in one

its not even a debate

@sosomali

I don’t support the Mad Mullah, but could you point to me in which region he operated in, where his largest fort was located in, where he was raised, the list is endless. He didn’t operate in Badhan, Hargeisa, Dhegaxbuur, but the mighty Nugaal Valley.

Don’t forget that during the greatest period of Somalia’s history, the Kacaan, Dhulbahante were the second most influential clan in the government after the Marexan for 30 years. We were the D in M-O-D. What the f*ck is Gadabursi known for? What have they contributed to Somali history?

Always second best. To the Ogadeni Mad Mullah, to the Marehan Siad Barre, to the Isaaq. Thats your history. Actually, I don't even call that second best. I call that prostitution. Your good at selling yourselves to the highest bidder. The man with the most money in his pocket you can bet to find a Dhulo somewhere in his office. Loool.

I dare you tell me I lie?

In 2017, not much has changed. You do the same for Somaliland, the same for Puntland, the same everywhere you go. Just like yesterday when you did the same for the British who were fighting 'Muh Dervishes'

Well I'll tell you one thing that Gadabursi didn't contribute in history for. Prostitution. That market was taken by your clan. We couldn't even compete.

As for us:
1.We have the best university in Somaliland and arguably one of the best in all of Africa where many of your prostitute Dhulos go.
2. The 2nd biggest city in Somaliland Borama in rural population and the 3rd biggest city in urban population (second to Burco).
3.Definitely the most educated clan amongst Somalis by a long shot.
4. It was a Gadabuursi senator in the French government who lobbied and named Djibouti ', French Somaliland'.
5. The first President of the Somali Region of Ethiopia in the time of Hayle Selassie was Gadabuursi.
6. The first governor of Dire Dawa was a Gadabuursi.

I can't write all the history in one post. This would take years

And guess what? We did all that without your signature prostitution! :lol:

World

VIP
Always second best. To the Ogadeni Mad Mullah, to the Marehan Siad Barre, to the Isaaq. Thats your history. Actually, I don't even call that second best. I call that prostitution. Your good at selling yourselves to the highest bidder. The man with the most money in his pocket you can bet to find a Dhulo somewhere in his office. Loool.

I dare you tell me I lie?

In 2017, not much has changed. You do the same for Somaliland, the same for Puntland, the same everywhere you go. Just like yesterday when you did the same for the British who were fighting 'Muh Dervishes'

Well I'll tell you one thing that Gadabursi didn't contribute in history for. Prostitution. That market was taken by your clan. We couldn't even compete.

As for us:
1.We have the best university in Somaliland and arguably one of the best in all of Africa where many of your prostitute Dhulos go.
2. The 2nd biggest city in Somaliland Borama in rural population and the 3rd biggest city in urban population (second to Burco).
3.Definitely the most educated clan amongst Somalis by a long shot.
4. It was a Gadabuursi senator in the French government who lobbied and named Djibouti ', French Somaliland'.
5. The first President of the Somali Region of Ethiopia in the time of Hayle Selassie was Gadabuursi.
6. The first governor of Dire Dawa was a Gadabuursi.

I can't write all the history in one post. This would take years

And guess what? We did all that without your signature prostitution! :lol:
1. Your personal opinion doesn’t count.
2. Not an achievement
3. MJs are the most educated Somali clan.
4. Djibouti is a crap name.
5. Ethnic regions didn’t exist in the time of Haile Selassie.
6. Were you voted in, or chosen by a dictator to be a puppet mayor?

Congrats, I just discredited your 6 largest accomplishments(which were worthless anyhow).

1. Your personal opinion doesn’t count.
2. Not an achievement
3. MJs are the most educated Somali clan.
4. Djibouti is a crap name.
5. Ethnic regions didn’t exist in the time of Haile Selassie.
6. Were you voted in, or chosen by a dictator to be a puppet mayor?

Congrats, I just discredited your 6 largest accomplishments(which were worthless anyhow).

It's an absolute achievement. How can it not be? Prostitutes wouldn't know. So it's fine.
No clan is more educated than the Samaroon. That's not even up for debate. Go ask your daddy if he has ever been to school (most likely not). Maybe go ask someone who actually been through the education system in Somalia/Somaliland/Djibouti.
The name given wasn't Djibouti you imbecile, it was French Somaliland to keep the territory from the Afars claiming it. If you spent a little bit more time trying to understand instead of arguing with me you might get educated.
Ethnic regions didn't exist in the sense that they do in the Federal government, but what existed was governors of huge territories. In the time of Hayle Selassie, Awbarre controlled everything from Aysha'a in the Afar border to Awaare where the Ciidagale live. That's what he controlled.

Your starting to sound like those kids who when they get upset and emotional like little girls they just say no to everything you tell them, so you say to them the sun is big and they say nooooooo it isn't. Denying something which is fact doesn't change it anyway. Wipe the tears away and go and be a man and change your reality. It's been a century and your still prostituting. Get a life.

:pachah1: Where is this animosity u got against dholos coming from? do u guys even see each other? I would have karbashed u if u were a porcupine but i respect Beesha samaroon

Call them Reer Porcupine all you want. Those guys have been karbashing his people for 2 centuries.

I didn't want to humiliate him like this. I really didn't. It's called tough love. Sometimes you have to make a person realise how worthless they arebefore you can uplift him. Consider this a reality check for this deluded fool.

Don't worry I'm playing with his emotions. In a couple of posts I'll uplift his spirits. I can play him like that. That is what horrible history can do to someone

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Call them Reer Porcupine all you want. Those guys have been karbashing his people for 2 centuries.

I didn't want to humiliate him like this. I really didn't. It's called tough love. Sometimes you have to make a person realise how worthless they arebefore you can uplift him. Consider this a reality check for this deluded fool.

Don't worry I'm playing with his emotions. In a couple of posts I'll uplift his spirits. I can play him like that. That is what horrible history can do to someone

Don't worry I'm playing with his emotions. In a couple of posts I'll uplift his spirits. I can play him like that. That is what horrible history can do to someone[/QUOTE]
:ulyin: are u a porcupine? .

:trumpsmirk: No one own dhulbahante, the oromo half breeds are there because they allowed to be

:mjlol: Porcupines get destroyed whenever they trespass (Buhodle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending