Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi I have nothing against Dhulbahante. Our histories never intermingle. We have different realities, different struggles and different outlooks.

However we do have a shared interest in rooting out Idoors.

You guys stop marrying Idooors and we will do the same.

Isolate them completely. They should be boycotted. It will taint our name.
Bro I don’t know where these dhulos folks get the dislike for gadabursi but usually none the groups the ones on this come from even fought snm.
@World leave these people alone

World

VIP
Bro I don’t know where these dhulos folks get the dislike for gadabursi but usually none the groups the ones on this come from even fought snm.
@World leave these people alone
I don’t hate Gadabursi we don’t even border them but
I don’t tolerate these langaabs attacking dhulbahantes because they are too emasculated to attack their real enemies (HA)

I don’t tolerate these langaabs attacking dhulbahantes because they are too emasculated to attack their real enemies (HA)
He didn’t attack dhulos he just said they were larger in numbers then them me and him had back fourth about it is not that deep :bell:
You changed the whole thread to back in 90s talk:bell:
If you can’t tell the gadabursi on this site are being nice and holding back leave em:bell:

You cannot even fight one subclan called Solomadow which is a HJ subclan who for the last 10 years have been severely bullying your clan until they forcibly settled in Buuhodle and now claimed that town for Somaliland.

They take your women, they take your land.

You are non existent in Sanaag. A clan called Sacad Yoonis karbashed you into oblivion there in the 90's. And now they settle in Sool and are moving south.

A ceremonial meeting with the permission of the Isaaq doesn't mean you live there. Your there because of their benovelence.

You couldn't defend yourselves to save your life but you can talk about us? We fought the Ethiopians. You couldn't even beat Solomadow and Sacad Yonis.

Did you forget in the Borama conference when you started begging HJ and HY to forgive you?

I wanted to hold back but hey you give me no choice. Gonna have to dish out the facts

He didn’t attack dhulos he just said they were larger in numbers then them me and him had back fourth about it is not that deep :bell:
You changed the whole thread to back in 90s talk:bell:
If you can’t tell the gadabursi on this site are being nice and holding back leave em:bell:

We will not hold back any longer.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You really are naïve. :siilaanyolaugh: The majority of Gadabursi border other Dir, only a few neighbour HA. You're creating an enemy where there is none. As for being laangaab, give it a rest. There are entire villages of my Aden Yonis alone in Ethiopia. Please, stop embarrassing yourself. You know nothing of the west, yet speak of it like an expert, whilst using ad hominem which are clearly unsubstantiated.:yacadiim:Must be regressive nomadism at work. Littering the world with children is somehow an accomplishment. When history dictates that fighting clans reduced in number. It's always the hot blooded ones that were smallest. Somalis breed like bunnies so that was never their problem. Weren't a huge segment of Dhulo cleansed during the Darwaiish era. Are they somehow laangaab, as consequence of fighting foreigners? Would you say the same for the Biyomaal that fought the Italians in the South, too?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you telling me that being a farmer like the D&M community who died in the hundreds of thousands in famines is better than being a nomad who almost never faces starvation?

What do D&M have to do with Galbeed? :mjlol:I haven't heard anything about them starving in my ends. It's not the 83'-85 famine.

You really are naïve. :siilaanyolaugh: The majority of Gadabursi border other Dir, only a few neighbour HA. You're creating an enemy where there is none. As for being laangaab, give it a rest. There are entire villages of my Aden Yonis alone in Ethiopia. Please, stop embarrassing yourself. You know nothing of the west, yet speak of it like an expert, whilst using ad hominem which are clearly unsubstantiated.:yacadiim:Must be regressive nomadism at work. Littering the world with children is somehow an accomplishment. When history dictates that fighting clans reduced in number. It's always the hot blooded ones that were smallest. Somalis breed like bunnies so that was never their problem. Weren't a huge segment of Dhulo cleansed during the Darwaiish era. Are they somehow laangaab, as consequence of fighting foreigners? Would you say the same for the Biyomaal that fought the Italians in the South, too?

2800g9x.jpg

His clan got evicted from an entire district by one Habar Jeclo subclan and he is talking and calling others laangaab.

If I tell you the history of the Holocaust that happened to them you will make a memorial over there in Canada wallahi. It was the African Bosnia wallahi.

Place a wreath and hold a minute silence.

He is very butthurt about the population stats. Awdal Region is over double the size of Sool. And Borama district is bigger than all of Sool.

I would be embarrassed to if I was them so I don't blame his anger and lashing out. It's expected
:francis:

@World

Please share with us what happened in Caynabo in the 90's with the Solomadow.

And what happened in Sanaag with the Sacad Yoonis

How did two subclans of subclans manage to genocide you?

How?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
2800g9x.jpg

His clan got evicted from an entire district by one Habar Jeclo subclan and he is talking and calling others laangaab.

If I tell you the history of the Holocaust that happened to them you will make a memorial over there in Canada wallahi. It was the African Bosnia wallahi.

Place a wreath and hold a minute silence

:holeup: I shall leave the FKD section, it's not my place. The truth is, if everyone on SSpot were conscripted to join a "Somali war" most of us would be deemed medically unfit to join. :drakekidding:Yet we're flexing our fingers in the politics section since it's all the heavy lifting we can do.

World

VIP
You cannot even fight one subclan called Solomadow which is a HJ subclan who for the last 10 years have been severely bullying your clan until they forcibly settled in Buuhodle and now claimed that town for Somaliland.
So the reason why SL is claiming Buuhoodle town is because HJ live there? Dude :ftw9nwa: what on earth are you talking about? There aren’t non Dhulbahante sub clans that live there, this isn’t even FKD it’s just straight up lies wtf. If you’re taking about the district then they have a few tuulos in the fringes of Burco/Buuhodle district. We Dhulbahante also have tuulos in Burco district. The conflict that happened there was between a sub clan of Dhulbahante and the Somaliland military, and they were defeated. We took Gadabursi prisoners of war and you’re talking about a sub clan of HJ?

Buuhoodle is a free town, ruled by Dhulbahante whereas your land has never been ruled by your clan, you ddidnt even participate in the civil war because your land was conquered weeks after the Somali government fell. Caadi iska dhig. Your people are qotis, you pay taxes, and you’re ruled. This is your nature.

They take your women, they take your land.
So two Somalis intermarrying is now equivalent to taking your women? Calm down dude. It’s not that serious.

You are non existent in Sanaag. A clan called Sacad Yoonis karbashed you into oblivion there in the 90's. And now they settle in Sool and are moving south.
Again displaying your ignorance. The Sacad Yoonis moved into Sool(it’s hardly even Sool, but on borders between Sanaag/Sool where they’ve always lived near) after the land was vacated during the Daraawish wars. Unlike your people who submitted to the British and the Ethiopians like the peasants you are, we have a history in fighting invaders and gaalo. Moreover, the Dhulbahante who settle in the entire Sanaag are the Naleye Ahmed, a single sub sub clan. They have more land than your entire clan. Also the SY are an insignificant sub clan of HY, the largest HY in Sanaag are the Gadhweyn.

A ceremonial meeting with the permission of the Isaaq doesn't mean you live there. Your there because of their benovelence.

You couldn't defend yourselves to save your life but you can talk about us? We fought the Ethiopians. You couldn't even beat Solomadow and Sacad Yonis.

Did you forget in the Borama conference when you started begging HJ and HY to forgive you?

I wanted to hold back but hey you give me no choice. Gonna have to dish out the facts
Again more bullshit. Why is that in the entire 90s and 00s, all of the land of Dhulbahante were ruled by us if we couldn’t defend ourselves, yet your people were conquered in the first week? I don’t know why Murusade were named Beesha Kuwait when your people are more deserving of that name.

There has never been a Solomadow v Dhulbahante conflict, it was a Somaliland vs a Farah Garad conflict in which the Somaliland military even deemed us as Al Shabab terrorists to Westerners and on TV due to the karbaash they received.

World

VIP
2800g9x.jpg

Place a wreath and hold a minute silence.

He is very butthurt about the population stats. Awdal Region is over double the size of Sool. And Borama district is bigger than all of Sool.

I would be embarrassed to if I was them so I don't blame his anger and lashing out. It's expected
:francis:
Caynabo isn’t a Dhulbahante district, fool. It’s always been majority HJ before and after the civil war. Keep displaying your ignorance.

Last edited:
So the reason why SL is claiming Buuhoodle town is because HJ live there? Dude :ftw9nwa: what on earth are you talking about? There aren’t non Dhulbahante sub clans that live there, this isn’t even FKD it’s just straight up lies wtf. If you’re taking about the district then they have a few tuulos in the fringes of Burco/Buuhodle district. We Dhulbahante also have tuulos in Burco district. The conflict that happened there was between a sub clan of Dhulbahante and the Somaliland military, and they were defeated. We took Gadabursi prisoners of war and you’re talking about a sub clan of HJ?

Buuhoodle is a free town, ruled by Dhulbahante whereas your land has never been ruled by your clan, you ddidnt even participate in the civil war because your land was conquered weeks after the Somali government fell. Caadi iska dhig. Your people are qotis, you pay taxes, and you’re ruled. This is your nature.

So two Somalis intermarrying is now equivalent to taking your women? Calm down dude. It’s not that serious.

Again displaying your ignorance. The Sacad Yoonis moved into Sool(it’s hardly even Sool, but on borders between Sanaag/Sool where they’ve always lived near) after the land was vacated during the Daraawish wars. Unlike your people who submitted to the British and the Ethiopians like the peasants you are, we have a history in fighting invaders and gaalo. Moreover, the Dhulbahante who settle in the entire Sanaag are the Naleye Ahmed, a single sub sub clan. They have more land than your entire clan. Also the SY are an insignificant sub clan of HY, the largest HY in Sanaag are the Gadhweyn.

Again more bullshit. Why is that in the entire 90s and 00s, all of the land of Dhulbahante were ruled by us if we couldn’t defend ourselves, yet your people were conquered in the first week? I don’t know why Murusade were named Beesha Kuwait when your people are more deserving of that name.

There has never been a Solomadow v Dhulbahante conflict, it was a Somaliland vs a Farah Garad conflict in which the Somaliland military even deemed us as Al Shabab terrorists to Westerners and on TV due to the karbaash they received.

Wallahi your lying and everyone knows it. In the Borama conference all the Dhulbahante elders were begging the HJ and HY for forgiveness. What land do you rule? Your own leader Cali Khaliif sold you out for as few shillings.

Buuhodle is NOT a purely Dhulos town. The Solomadow live right outside the town's parameters, during the war when they karbashed you they entered into Buuhodle.

Why did you deliberately forget to answer the question. How on earth did a population of over 100,000 Dhulos migrate in broad daylight from the Solomadow? I already sent the reference. How? Pathetic.

Then entire Dhulbahante clan couldn't even fight a subclans of HJ and that's a fact. Your politics is even worse. One day you prostitute yourselves for Somaliland, the next day you prostitute yourselves to Puntland, the next day to Mogadishu. Prostitution is the only thing your qabiil is actually good at bro.

Let's not forget what happened to your clan in Kalshaale? Do you remember? It's best to behave yourselves and don't claim Sanaag. You don't even live in all of Sool. Only Laascanood district is purely Dhulos. No other place. Buuhodle is shared, Eastern Sool is practically HJ, Northern Soils is purely HY. Where the hell do you live? Y'all don't even live in Puntland. Somewhere are the imaginary numbers. Dude stay humble. At least the Gadabuursi have no reason to actually fight the Isaaq, we used to consider them the same clan only 200 years ago until they withdrew from calling themselves Dir. Our animosity is based mainly on farming lands. The Gadabuursi sucked Somaliland dry for over 8 years and we've benefitted. Look at Borama today. Even your own Dhulos come to live in Borama, your kids send their kids off to Uni in Borama. We've benefitted from the status quo. No need for us to actually fight the Idoors but once in a while we remind them to behave themselves during any flare ups. Our son Nimcaan Hilaac came back and they couldn't even arrest him. Reer Borama made sure of that. That's why they backed off. They know if they try it's death.

Same as Ethiopia, why would I be against the status quo? The Gadabuursi have their own Region, we are the second most represented clan in the Somali Ethiopian politics. The Vice President of Kilil 5 is Samaroon Mudane Haayir. Our region in Ethiopia was declared to be the most educated and strongly developed self sufficient region in DDSI. Why would I complain?

But your clan has been marginalised politically, you have no voice and yet in Laascanood the SL flags fly in the sky. In Puntland, your own Harti brothers look down on you and don't even consider you worthy. Your lands have no worth, poverty stricken. You are the Palestinians of Somalia.

Wallahi everyone in Somalia looks down when your name is mentioned.

I have nothing more to say seriously.

Caynabo isn’t a Dhulbahante district, fool. It’s always been majority HJ before and after the civil war. Keep displaying your ignorance.

The tragedy is there was a Dhulos population in Caynabo before your people wholesaled ran away. Even the guy who didn't have money went bare foot and ran to safety.

That's 100,000 people who left in borad daylight. That never happened in Somali history and what makes it worse is. Y'all were running away from a small clan called Solomadow.

Just stop it. This is enough. No more.

I'm out of this thread.

It's not nice to humiliate any Somali clan due to their recent history. The last 30 years hopefully will not define them.

World

VIP
125,000 Dhulbahantes fled Caynabo?

What on earth are you talking about dude? The entire population of Caynabo would have been under 30,000.

125,000 Dhulbahantes fled Caynabo?

What on earth are you talking about dude? The entire population of Caynabo would have been under 30,000.

Typo.

The entire Dhulos population of Caynabo ran away. It's an embarrassing fact.

The 100,000 number came from your own traditional territories which is even worse. Oh God.

P.S Dhulos do not live in Sanaag traditionally. Stop claiming it. You live as guests over there with the HY and maybe Warsans.

Just a piece of advise. Stay humble. Wallahi I'm not saying this as an insult, but if I was in your shoes, I would be very humble in talking about clan topics knowing the reality of things. I would feel embarrassed.

Anyways no more. Keep your head up high

Status
Not open for further replies.