Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
D
D

Reer Nuur will stop this disgusting practice.

Wallahi it's bad for the sharaf for them. Everyone will start looking at them as low class if they continue that disgusting practice. Insha'Allah they will replace Idoor women with Gheri Koombe and Ciise..
Who cares people can marry whatever qabil they like. Stop being so salty over things you cant control:russ:

HA are weak as f*ck Ethiopians more or less defeated gadabursi

The Ethiopian Mengistu forces with the chicken SNM running behind them like little girls that they are

2v8mkp5.jpg

Source: Middle East review, Volumes 17-20: 1992

Does anyone really think Idoors can fight by themselves? They're chickens. :lol:

World

VIP
@World

Is it true that your Dhulo?

Why you talking about the SNM so fondly.

Is your mum Idoor? I'm intrigued.
I don’t give a f*ck about the SNM, you guys were the ones that started talking about Dhulbahante as if we even border you peasants, don’t talk shit about us and we won’t talk about you.

Who cares people can marry whatever qabil they like. Stop being so salty over things you cant control:russ:

Wallahi waan diiday!

No more. It was a mistake.

It will stop happening very soon. They should break up families for this cause. The harm outweighs the good.

During the SNM war, a Reer Maxamuud Nuur man refused to pick up arms against the Isaaq. He said my wife is Isaaq, I cannot fight them. What a wimp.

They are a liability.

I don’t give a f*ck about the SNM, you guys were the ones that started talking about Dhulbahante as if we even border you peasants, don’t talk shit about us and we won’t talk about you.

Why would you mention the SNM in a praiseworthy tone, considering the history of the SNM with your clan? I'm all up for Fadhi ku dirir. But as a Dhulo yourself and all the history, why bring them up?
Is your Hooyo Isaaq? Be honest. Tell me. I will not discriminate you.

I have nothing against Dhulbahante until you try you try to impress the Idoors.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The Ethiopian Mengistu forces with the chicken SNM running behind them like little girls that they are

2v8mkp5.jpg

Source: Middle East review, Volumes 17-20: 1992

Does anyone really think Idoors can fight by themselves? They're chickens. :lol:
SDA claimed kulaha:cryinglaughsmiley:
What a bullshit quote. SDA was gadarbusi movement. Jibril abokor captured awdal. Only reer nur fought bback thats why yall like to save face from this L saying we only fought reer nur only cause they werent pussies like the rest of there clansmen:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Face it sxb jibril abokor gave your people karbashed of the century and still own gabiley

Anyways im actually done with this thread pz

World

VIP
Why would you mention the SNM in a praiseworthy tone, considering the history of the SNM with your clan? I'm all up for Fadhi ku dirir. But as a Dhulo yourself and all the history, why bring them up?
Is your Hooyo Isaaq? Be honest. Tell me. I will not discriminate you.

I have nothing against Dhulbahante until you try you try to impress the Idoors.
No both my parents are from the same dhulo sub sub clan.

Us dhulos and warsangelis defeated the SNM in the 90s, whereas you guys got conquered by a sub sub clan of HA. Tbere is no comparison!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We will forever be marrying reer nur women:trumpsmirk:

I might just continue the traditon if i play my cards right with you:trumpsmirk:

@Xaagi-Cagmadigtee is a major contender. He's smart, tall and we look alike. :gaasdrink: I have plans for him. He'll secede Omar Guelleh. The order of the day will be to get rid of French and have income equality on the agenda. Far to many people are living on less than $2/day. And the first lady will be Reer Ugaas, according to the old tradition.

SDA claimed kulaha:cryinglaughsmiley:
What a bullshit quote. SDA was gadarbusi movement. Jibril abokor captured awdal. Only reer nur fight bback thats why like to save face from this L saying we only fought only cause they werent pussies like the rest of there clansmen:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyways im actually done with this thread pz

Actually it's only because Reer Maxamuud Nuur live in that land. Nobody else.

Good night Gucci

Us dhulos and warsangelis defeated the SNM in the 90s, whereas you guys got conquered by a sub sub clan of HA. Tbere is no comparison!

:lol:

Wasn't it the SNM who wiped out entire Dhulo villages? Y'all used to live in Sanaag until the HY dealt with you.

Sxb. Wallahi iyo billahi the SNM didn't do 10% of what they did to y'all in the East.

Our fight was with Mengistu with a couple of Idoor SNM shooting their rifles at kids and women. As I quoted.

In the East whole villages were razed to the ground. There are places y'all used to inhabit that when the nomads go by they say: "There used to a community of Dhulbahante here long time ago"

Ma been baa?

World

VIP

Wasn't it the SNM who wiped out entire Dhulo villages? Y'all used to live in Sanaag until the HY dealt with you.

Sxb. Wallahi iyo billahi the SNM didn't do 10% of what they did to y'all in the East.

Our fight was with Mengistu with a couple of Idoor SNM shooting their rifles at kids and women. As I quoted.

In the East whole villages were razed to the ground. There are places y'all used to inhabit that when the nomads go by they say: "There used to a community of Dhulbahante here long time ago"

Ma been baa?
It’s clearly obvious you are a confused individual. FKD doesn’t include fairy tales. The mohamud garad held a conference in jidali which is east of ceerigabo a few weeeks ago.

Us dhulos and warsangelis defeated the SNM in the 90s, whereas you guys got defeated by a sub sub clan of HA. T
The ugaas sub clans never fought Snm
If anything they were in galkayo in early 90s:bell:

Ma been baa?
Stop it:russ:

The ugaas sub clans never fought Snm
If anything they were in galkayo in early 90s:bell:

Stop it:russ:

Wallahi I have nothing against Dhulbahante. Our histories never intermingle. We have different realities, different struggles and different outlooks.

However we do have a shared interest in rooting out Idoors.

You guys stop marrying Idooors and we will do the same.

Isolate them completely. They should be boycotted. It will taint our name.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ohhh:Wow, @World just called people that know how to farm "peasants". You can feed yourself, which is a one step above hunter gatherer (nomad) and you're somehow inferior. :ohreally:Must be a bad batch of khat s 'be' chewing. You just came for Geri, some Sacaad Muuse , Samaroon, Cisse, Gurgura (Various Dirs) and a huge segment of the uppity (pitchfork carrying) Oromos. :stevej:These are fighting words.

World

VIP
:ohhh:Wow, @World just called people that know how to farm "peasants". You can feed yourself, which is a one step above hunter gatherer (nomad) and you're somehow inferior. :ohreally:Must be a bad batch of khat s 'be' chewing. You just came for Geri, some Sacaad Muuse , Samaroon, Cisse, Gurgura (Various Dirs) and a huge segment of the uppity (pitchfork carrying) Oromos. :stevej:These are fighting words.
That’s not true. Pastoral nomadism came after farming and is the best way support yourself in semi-arid regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending