Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
What you don't seem to understand is that as long as Somaliland is calling for ictaraaf, they create an opportunity for our historic enemies to take advantage of all Somalis.

Disputing with your blood brother is not the same as invasion and war with an ancient enemy. We are not like the united Kingdom where Scotland can campaign for a referendum without any concern of opportunistic neighbouring entities that harbour bad intentions invading at the slightest sign of a power vacuum.

No indeed we are situated on an international shipping route surrounded by power hungry overpopulated poor nations, all hoping and waiting for our downfall.

Somaliland can easily be a state within Somalia like Puntland, Hir-shebeele, Galmudug and others. But instead they choose to jeopardize the entire geopolitical sphere of Somalis on the basis of unrealistic and poorly informed separatist goals.
I'm kinda getting tired of repeating myself but idc, I have nothing against a unified Somali state, infact believe it or not I dream of the day of greater somalia like you all do. BUT, somalis joining together has a history, and we cannot be as naive to assume joining the north and south will be as easy as the way you put. Back in the 60s when north and south joined, the north was treated unfairly in terms of being developed etc. Disagree, idc, also the North's administration did everything in English whilst the south did everything in Italian, I could go on and on about reason why the merge between was terribly messy and actually why it was destined to go wrong. Let me remind you that it was actually the northerns who approached he southerns to make one country, and that they were so desperate to make one Somali state the southerns chose the name the flag, and had the capital city in Mogadishu amongst other things but I digress, I think we can both agree that joining the two would without a doubt be optimal but not easy especially at the 4th world status are countries are at.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Since I'm arguing with 3 niggas I'm just going to lay down my final opinion/view for the day before my thumbs come off. The north has been the north for a while, and since the cadaans came things changed even more between the two especially administratively, I say if sl want's to be free let it. If you disagree your more than welcome to try and wage war but if you won't, then stop talking about it because you sound like a woman complaining about something she can't affect but complains nonetheless. I would love if all somalis could come together in one unbiased qabil-less society. But I know somalis and I know if the north joins the south then it will become a large minority, small enough to not be able to control its affairs, but large enough to target and use. And maybe this doesn't happen and maybe isaaq won't be the only ones manipulated but because of the 60s I understand if slanders have good memory.

Is this true or no snm vs lasaond tonight?
1000005551.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm a lander, but despite all the fkd, bashing, calls for issaqi genocide on this website etc. I can't bring myself to accept this trash arse deal that allows our enemy for centuries a tiny bit land that's ours. But I apply this belief on anything somalia has done either.
I have multiple times called for your annihilation. Ask anyone here.

Trending

Latest posts