BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Warlord muse bihi and his supporters have angered lots of Somalis by enabling Ethiopia to become a navy nation on the horn. Personally I have no problem with Isaaq as a tribe. To be honest compared to other Somalis you guys are the ones who have most hate and cuqdad against other Somalis... You would rather see Somalia dead and gone just so you can get your little ictiraaf.
I’m not Isaaq but Hawyie,

I don’t like what’s happening over there, and judging by what I’ve seen on social media. Majority of SLanders are against this deal. I just don’t agree with the threats of genocide some people on here are spewing.

Somaliland, which is basically just isaaq, is always picked out and hated on by other somalis from somalia, the least hate being we don't exist and have no right to govern the land, and most which seems common on this site, calling for genocide.
All Somalis have suffered, but we move on.. And one is against you ruling your part of Somalia, but secessionism and selling of Somali land and coast to our biggest enemy on earth will not be accepted, your people might end up as paria among the Somalis if you choose this path.

Abaq

VIP
I am going to Hargeisa next week, and when I go, I will start funding demonstrations and then I will start with an armed front . You guys should remember me Maybe I will not come back this time.
I feel sorry for you guys. Because of a megalomaniac, you are about to re-enter colonisation, and this time not the civilised British but by the worst and most ignorant coloniser: the Xabashis. At least you guys had 63 years of freedom

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia

I don’t like what’s happening over there, and judging by what I’ve seen on social media. Majority of SLanders are against this deal. I just don’t agree with the threats of genocide some people on here are spewing.
These people are just inheriting the doom bringing mantle of their forefathers. Calling for and waging genocide for no good reason is natural to us for some f'd up reason walaal.

You really are retarded, how many bleeding times do I have to explain that me as well as the majority of slanders don't support this?
Because of your apparent brain damage I'm not going to disrespect my energy by going back and forth with you till yawmul qiyamah.
What you don't seem to understand is that as long as Somaliland is calling for ictaraaf, they create an opportunity for our historic enemies to take advantage of all Somalis.

Disputing with your blood brother is not the same as invasion and war with an ancient enemy. We are not like the united Kingdom where Scotland can campaign for a referendum without any concern of opportunistic neighbouring entities that harbour bad intentions invading at the slightest sign of a power vacuum.

No indeed we are situated on an international shipping route surrounded by power hungry overpopulated poor nations, all hoping and waiting for our downfall.

Somaliland can easily be a state within Somalia like Puntland, Hir-shebeele, Galmudug and others. But instead they choose to jeopardize the entire geopolitical sphere of Somalis on the basis of unrealistic and poorly informed separatist goals.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
All Somalis have suffered, but we move on.. And one is against you ruling your part of Somalia, but secessionism and selling of Somali land and coast to our biggest enemy on earth will not be accepted, your people might end up as paria among the Somalis if you choose this path.
Again, let me reiterate my point, isaaqis suffered the most casualties and as a result had it in he highest interest to split away, I'm not denying that other somalis died, every clan had casualties, bu we suffered the worst. I will move on the day my cousins in somalia stop behaving as If we don't exist and had no good reason to go down our own path. Ethiopia is enemy number one for the average lander as well. Lastly, landers will never allow this deal to fall through and if it does, I and the people who won't accept this bs will fight.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

I agree with this. I'm not isaaq but I did grow up with some. I don't agree with them always but I'd never stoop as far as calling for any harm to come to them. I think folk need to take a step back, this level of emotion blinds you.

We've defeated them diplomatically now we need to equip ourselves incase of invasion.
During meles zenawis regime, they got fucked over after entering Somalia and ran out naked, mind you at time Somalia didn't even have any heavy weaponry, they got defeated by a bunch of militias in pickup trucks :mjlol:

During meles zenawis regime, they got fucked over after entering Somalia and ran out naked, mind you at time Somalia didn't even have any heavy weaponry, they got defeated by a bunch of militias in pickup trucks :mjlol:
They're completely shit at war trust me I was living in Xamar when the war was ongoing they used to lose hundreds of soldiers every single attack

Abaq

VIP
Again, let me reiterate my point, isaaqis suffered the most casualties and as a result had it in he highest interest to split away, I'm not denying that other somalis died, every clan had casualties, bu we suffered the worst. I will move on the day my cousins in somalia stop behaving as If we don't exist and had no good reason to go down our own path. Ethiopia is enemy number one for the average lander as well. Lastly, landers will never allow this deal to fall through and if it does, I and the people who won't accept this bs will fight.
Actually, it was Raxanweyn that suffered the most in terms of numbers. Also, when Iidoor SNA officers were poisoning the wells of MJs and burning their villages because of the SSDF rebellion, where was the Somalinimo there? Also, almost 20,000 civilians were killed in Jubaland by the Kacaan with entire districts burned to the ground. I can keep going on. Point is, we all suffered and killed each other yet only one group plays the victim game.

However, as pointed out by Good Shepherd, the massacres in the North are just a convenient excuse for the seccesionists. In reality, they wanted to separate from as early as 1961 with the failed coup. And the reason is that they realised they wouldn’t be able to take the top seat in a united Somalia, rather they would have to settle for third fiddle. This is what Jeegaanism begins and ends with

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I feel sorry for you guys. Because of a megalomaniac, you are about to re-enter colonisation, and this time not the civilised British but by the worst and most ignorant coloniser: the Xabashis. At least you guys had 63 years of freedom
Nothing will happen, Insha Allah

Again, let me reiterate my point, isaaqis suffered the most casualties and as a result had it in he highest interest to split away,
See this more of a narrative than truth.. How many years have the people muqdisho been suffering? Have you seen them splitting from the rest of Somalia?

I'm not denying that other somalis died, every clan had casualties, bu we suffered the worst. I will move on the day my cousins in somalia stop behaving as If we don't exist and had no good reason to go down our own path. Ethiopia is enemy number one for the average lander as well. Lastly, landers will never allow this deal to fall through and if it does, I and the people who won't accept this bs will fight.
I have met many isaaqs and in real life I treat them no less or more than any other Somali.. Wallahi all Somalis have suffered equally, this is not a good reason to isolate yourself on a corner for 30 plus years.

reer

VIP
no. digil iyo mirifle suffered the most casualties.

Trending