BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

AHAHAHA keep crying

Sold your sea and land for an "assessment" if Somaliland will get recognition

CUCK u won't be going anywhere :russ:
That is a draft of the unfinalized MoU that will be officially published by the end of the month. If this is what helps you calm down though by all means subscribe to this belief lol

HoodHawiye

polygamist
That is a draft of the unfinalized MoU that will be officially published by the end of the month. If this is what helps you calm down though by all means subscribe to this belief lol
you are coping so hard. what will you say when habesha troops are in somaliland

The same thing you say when habesha troops are in xamar to this day. It is okay when you do it but not when I do it. The difference is you are actually occupied whereas I am not
you are deflecting from the fact that ur people would rather be under Ethiopians then be in a union with Somalis. The Sayid was right all along about your people.

you are deflecting from the fact that ur people would rather be under Ethiopians then be in a union with Somalis. The Sayid was right all along about your people.
You're noticing how cancerious they are we will arm Samarons Awdal state and Ssc so that they can gang rape these half xabashi mutts let these buuq ends i know Hsm will put them in their place.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
The same thing you say when habesha troops are in xamar to this day. It is okay when you do it but not when I do it. The difference is you are actually occupied whereas I am not
go through my profile and tell me where i said it is okay for habesha troops to be in xamar. north or south, hawiye or isaaq, it doesn't matter anymore. All somalis are honorless fools. there is no common nation. In 1000 years the 'somali' identity will have passed into the dustbin of history like so many other worthless nations. Show me on a map where the hittites live today. The hyskos? they're all gone. Somali nation will be gone too. we are worthless xaar coping as the nation of our forefathers bleeds to death. We assign blame as the blood fills our lungs, and soon we will run out of breath. Curse 'somalia'

Not remotely comparable. ATMIS has a contract to stay in Somalia and can be told to leave when Somalia's army is proven capable of controlling the south (which it will since the arms embargo has been lifted). Its a purely a matter of security. Meanwhile not only does Somaliland NOT have any security issues to justify Ethiopian troops being on their soil/waters, they aren't under contract or being funded by the U.S. meaning they have zero obligation in leaving if the port gets finished and the Ethiopia's navy is fully built. This is what Russia did with Ukraine and we see how all that panned out.

You are basically supporting permanently giving land away to Ethiopia with little returns. Even pro Somalilanders see how stupid of a move this was.

go through my profile and tell me where i said it is okay for habesha troops to be in xamar. north or south, hawiye or isaaq, it doesn't matter anymore. All somalis are honorless fools. there is no common nation. In 1000 years the 'somali' identity will have passed into the dustbin of history like so many other worthless nations. Show me on a map where the hittites live today. The hyskos? they're all gone. Somali nation will be gone too. we are worthless xaar coping as the nation of our forefathers bleeds to death. We assign blame as the blood fills our lungs, and soon we will run out of breath. Curse 'somalia'
C'mon we ain't kids everyone can see you're an idoor larping as Hawiye

Abaq

VIP
Please find me anywhere in Somalia that had three of its clans major cities Ariel bombed to rubble & had designated spots for refugees fleeing this mess/random nomads to be execute by af weyn in Somalia & WSLF in Galbeed. How do you expect Isaaq to join Somalia when you deny something that’s internationally recognized as a genocide :ayaanswag:
The lies you guys tell yourself. SNM attacked innocent OG civilians in Ogadenia before they even started fighting the SNA. You guys attacked Wardheer, Marsin, Awaare, and other areas in our Hawd without any provocation because you wanted to expand into more territory. Did you expect us to sit back and not fight back? Whenever your aggression gets met with aggression, you guys start crying and screaming genocide. If you're gonna fight like men, adkaysiga ragga lahaada ee sida dumarka ha u barooranina

Not remotely comparable. ATMIS has a contract to stay in Somalia and can be told to leave when Somalia's army is proven capable of controlling the south (which it will since the arms embargo has been lifted). Its a purely a matter of security. Meanwhile not only does Somaliland NOT have any security issues to justify Ethiopian troops being on their soil/waters, they aren't under contract or being funded by the U.S. meaning they have zero obligation in leaving if the port gets finished and the Ethiopia's navy is fully built. This is what Russia did with Ukraine and we see how all that panned out.

You are basically supporting permanently giving land away to Ethiopia with little returns. Even pro Somalilanders see how stupid of a move this was.
Atmis has promised to leave since 2018 and still has not. They will never leave. Whereas our deal has a specific time frame, it will probably be renewed however once 50 years is over.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
You would've taken your own name if you were a winner drop that shit nigga you got busted.
ur a delusional schizophrenic and you've taken as your profile pic a white man who would have put a bullet between your eyes the moment you stepped foot in his country. You think ur hard but ur a failson and ur mother cries at night over what you've become.

Atmis has promised to leave since 2018 and still has not. They will never leave. Whereas our deal has a specific time frame, it will probably be renewed however once 50 years is over.
Ahahahaha, AMTIS will be gone long before your fifty years are up. Meanwhile Ethiopia will never leave Somaliland.

Trending

Latest posts