BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

IMG_0668.jpeg

World

VIP
Hahahaha I cant wait until this deal goes through and we leave you guys behind. The meltdowns on this thread will be hilarious
Ethiopia has already made it clear that recognition won't be given. No matter what happens, you will still be part of Somalia mate.

So you cant wait to sell your land and not even get recognition because of cuqdad to Somalis?

What a cuck.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Someone should have educated our brothers and sisters in Somaliland that not all propaganda is true. The genocide they complain about happened to every clan during the civil war. No one hates them, nor is their a conspiracy against them. Somalis have done each other wrong indiscriminately sadly.

This is what 30 plus years of miss education and cuqdad can do to a people. This is getting to north Korean levels of clownish brainwashing and propaganda but at least the north Koreans have some pride in their nation.
Please find me anywhere in Somalia that had three of its clans major cities Ariel bombed to rubble & had designated spots for refugees fleeing this mess/random nomads to be execute by af weyn in Somalia & WSLF in Galbeed. How do you expect Isaaq to join Somalia when you deny something that’s internationally recognized as a genocide :ayaanswag:

Ethiopia has already made it clear that recognition won't be given. No matter what happens, you will still be part of Somalia mate.

So you cant wait to sell your land and not even get recognition because of cuqdad to Somalis?

What a cuck.
Ethiopias foreign minister stated recognition will be given your feeding yourself and your brethren lies to cope with. Nowhere did Ethiopia ever state recognition wont be given. This has nothing to do with cuqdad, you have held me back from development, potential trading partners and access to IMF funds for 30 years and it ends now. We are moving forward and you cannot stop us, brother.

Please find me anywhere in Somalia that had three of its clans major cities Ariel bombed to rubble & had designated spots for refugees fleeing this mess/random nomads to be execute by af weyn in Somalia & WSLF in Galbeed. How do you expect Isaaq to join Somalia when you deny something that’s internationally recognized as a genocide :ayaanswag:
Bro no point calacaaling about 1988 its in the past. Lets not lie to these Somalians we dont want to secede because of the bombings we want to secede because we are better off without them

World

VIP
Ethiopias foreign minister stated recognition will be given your feeding yourself and your brethren lies to cope with. Nowhere did Ethiopia ever state recognition wont be given. This has nothing to do with cuqdad, you have held me back from development, potential trading partners and access to IMF funds for 30 years and it ends now. We are moving forward and you cannot stop us, brother.
AHAHAHA keep crying

Sold your sea and land for an "assessment" if Somaliland will get recognition

CUCK u won't be going anywhere :russ:

HoodHawiye

polygamist

What a cuck.
ethiopia publicly declared they give recognition you dumbass.

go eat xaar. somaliweyn is over for our generation. get on your grind. whiny mouths don't get fed, lazy hustlers don't get bread.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bro no point calacaaling about 1988 its in the past. Lets not lie to these Somalians we dont want to secede because of the bombings we want to secede because we are better off without them
Ik nobody declared independence until 91 and some factions until 2001. The genocide denial talk on Somali spaces gets annoying though

Trending

Latest posts