BREAKING NEWS Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Irir samaale 😂
IMG_1200.jpeg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

American Ethiopian Public Affairs doesn't even back their own leader on the matter. Instead deciding to fall in line with the ruling of the EU and many other international bodies. Either people see the tension this brings or our friend Abiy is far less popular than I could've imagined.

All this diplomatic posturing means a deadlock. No major body is willing to consider the act as legal. Global politics is a messy thing and I don't know how Abiy thought this would go. However to have a entity that is linked to your nation go against your decision, it is a bad look.

American Ethiopian Public Affairs doesn't even back their own leader on the matter. Instead deciding to fall in line with the ruling of the EU and many other international bodies. Either people see the tension this brings or our friend Abiy is far less popular than I could've imagined.

All this diplomatic posturing means a deadlock. No major body is willing to consider the act as legal. Global politics is a messy thing and I don't know how Abiy thought this would go. However to have a entity that is linked to your nation go against your decision, it is a bad look.
Most Ethiopians in America are Amhara and Tigray that could play a part in why they went against abiy

HoodHawiye

polygamist

Abiy is not popular with usa, habashis in usa want a leader that usa will support. Usa doesn't care too much about the horn, however, so abiy is safe. he is popular enough in his homeland, civil war with the tigrayans notwithstanding

Trending

Latest posts