Mudug must fall in hands of HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you tell your kids that your family(aka your clan) is the best and others are shit.......

Nothing wrong with being a qabilist.It's the fact that you abuse Somalinimo for qabyaalad purposes.You are the biggest hypocrite on this site :childplease:

No mr lowIQ I tell them how my uncles as dividuals saved the dignity of the country that our stupid president played with it.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
No mr lowIQ I tell them how my uncles as dividuals saved the dignity of the country that our stupid president played with it.

:siilaanyolaugh:
You are a hypocrite, you are just a cuqdad ridden qabilist just like me and every other Somali but you hide behind Somali nationalism like a coward :birdman:

You are hypocrite cuqdad ridden qabilist like me but you hide behind Somali nationalism like a coward :birdman:

Do not hate me because your leaders are corrupted dirty traitors, I know that it is killing you that your leaders are bunch of traitors that are using you. Nice try using "the qabilist card" sorry my people are in the courts defending our water that you sold it. Fixing the Somali national army that you destroyed it.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
n_71363_1.jpg

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I do not educate dumbass, what is the point ? They will never get even after 25 years lol
You will stay occupied by me till Yawmul Qiyamah.I own your father and uncles.I bought them as slaves for a cheap price :westbrookswag:

Allow dhowr Somaliland :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol you're an idiot if you believe you are surviving shabab attacks because of your starving soldiers. The only reason you're fortunate to not have those terrorists roaming around is because of your location. Let's not kid ourself. Al Shabab are mostly located in the south and if they wanted to they could easily target Puntland but what's the point of setting another target if you haven't got your first one? strategically it would be stupid to move up north when they haven't fully captured south. Same reason they hardly ever attack central Somalia.

And the times when Al Shabab actually does decide to attack Puntland they do it without struggle. Killing little kids brainwashed by Shabab isn't going to protect you and nor are you starving soldiers be real instead of being deluded. If you can't even defend yourself from sacad milita how are you going to defend yourself against a group who are funded to the teeth by anonymous groups and Al Qaida? Not even America can win a war against Al Qaida.
Al shabaab do not operate in Puntland because they've been granted persona non grata, if the people of xamar didn't support al shabaab & practising the tradition that you've picked up from your African America cousins 'No snitching' then they wouldn't exist today in xamar.

I'm sorry b, but if your brother is al shabaab then he's the enemy of ummada somali'eed.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia problem can only be solved by balkanization of the country. People need to stop believing midnimada wa muqadas BS. I suggest we place DMZ style fence with landmines at the mudug divide. Problem solved.
Midnimada ummada somali'eed waa muqadis, when the going gets tough then the tough get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending