Mudug must fall in hands of HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid like you wouldn't get that the Somali president has full responsibility about all Somali regions and he should support them and pay for the police & army in each region but he doesn't want to work but spends his time traveling around world.
Lol he or anybody else can't keep Mogadishu safe enough you think he can do better for the rest of Somalia? Stop blaming the president himself, nobody else would make any difference. Progress takes time. Still Somaliland have had 25 years and are enjoying a rather peaceful and prospering life.

You'll blame everything on the president because he's Hawiye but if he was Darood you'd blame the system and say give him time. You're half nationalist half qabilist

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The word dignity doesn't exist in her dictionary, her own uncle the president Paid the national army twice in year. She is defending thugs and thieves.
Instead of worrying about my uncle worry about what your uncles are doing in khatumo and go feed your children. Get off my dick f*ck sake following me around everywhere.

Lol he or anybody else can't keep Mogadishu safe enough you think he can do better for the rest of Somalia? Stop blaming the president himself, nobody else would make any difference. Progress takes time. Still Somaliland have had 25 years and are enjoying a rather peaceful and prospering life.

You'll blame everything on the president because he's Hawiye but if he was Darood you'd blame the system and say give him time. You're half nationalist half qabilist

Your president is big failure who spends more of his time out of Somalia than in side the country, he can not and do not want to do his job

Reign

VIP
@Reign never defended anyone. Plus khatumo malitia can't pay their own malitia same with puntland
This old hag is obsessed with Hawiye and Isaaq. Those two clans are what all her posts are based on on this forum. It's pretty sad and she has the audacity to call herself a patriot. She doesn't have the brain cells to comprehend anything you say she just keeps repeating herself like a parrot, no point arguing with someone like that.

Instead of worrying about my uncle worry about what your uncles are doing in khatumo and go feed your children. Get off my dick f*ck sake following me around everywhere.

But my uncles are heroes who are working so this country would not be divided unlike your loser, thug, thief uncle who lives in villa Somalia, my uncle will die to protect you but your uncle will sell you to the Bantu or ship you like goat to Saudi. And your uncle will make your old mum shakes her ass to the Bantu. My uncles are defending the dignity of this country.

This old hag is obsessed with Hawiye and Isaaq. Those two clans are what all her posts are based on on this forum. It's pretty sad and she has the audacity to call herself a patriot. She doesn't have the brain cells to comprehend anything you say she just keeps repeating herself like a parrot, no point arguing with someone like that.

Of course you can not debunk anything, better for you to run and hide, and cry for black live matter.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
But my uncles are heroes who are working so this country would not be divided unlike your loser, thug, thief uncle who lives in villa Somalia, my uncle will die to protect you but your uncle will sell you to the Bantu or ship you like goat to Saudi. And your uncle will make your old mum shakes her ass to the Bantu. My uncles are defending the dignity of this country.
Your uncles are hiding in bushes running away from Somaliland forces and begging for an alliance with Galmudug :lolbron:

Reign

VIP
Of course you can not debunk anything, better for you to run and hide, and cry for black live matter.
Lol you are a pathetic old lady don't bring my mother into this nayaa my mother is probably younger than you you old hag. You are spiteful qabiliste and you ain't fooling nobody. Continue criticising every hawiye leader under the sun but that doesn't change the fact that your precious clan leaders invited gaalos to Somalia to kill Somalis and bombed a whole group of people and you praise hem everyday on this forum and yet you talk about morals and somalinimo. You wouldn't know what somalinimo is if it hit you in the face. No one asked your uncles to risk their life in Somalia they should go back to Khatumo and help their own people instead.

Your uncles are hiding in bushes running away from Somaliland forces and begging for an alliance with Galmudug :lolbron:

How many times that I told you to stay away of politicial world little boy! listen when you grow up and change your name to man instead of rude boy I will take you serious!!!!

RudeBoi

How many times that I told you to stay away of politicial world little boy! listen when you grow up and change your name to man instead of rude boy I will take you serious!!!!
I always have you tongue tied.:drakelaugh:

Lol you are a pathetic old lady don't bring my mother into this nayaa my mother is probably younger than you you old hag. You are spiteful qabiliste and you ain't fooling nobody. Continue criticising every hawiye leader under the sun but that doesn't change the fact that your precious clan leaders invited gaalos to Somalia to kill Somalis and bombed a whole group of people and you praise hem everyday on this forum and yet you talk about morals and somalinimo. You wouldn't know what somalinimo is if it hit you in the face. No one asked your uncles to risk their life in Somalia they should go back to Khatumo and help their own people instead.

Stupid brainless thug like you would not understand that nobody invited anyone to country, but it was American invasion to Somalia but you are too dumb to know the difference http://fpif.org/wikileaks_reveals_us_twisted_ethiopias_arm_to_invade_somalia/

Reign

VIP
Stupid brainless thug like you would not understand that nobody invited anyone to country, but it was American invasion to Somalia but you are too dumb to know the difference http://fpif.org/wikileaks_reveals_us_twisted_ethiopias_arm_to_invade_somalia/
Loooooool you have excuses for every dispicable things your clan leaders do and linking fake unreliable websites won't help you either. Need I say more? Just remember Munafiqs go in the lowest dept of the hell fire.

I said before you are stupid and brainless!!! look at your comment just stupid like you

Loooooool you have excuses for every dispicable things your clan leaders do and linking fake unreliable websites won't help you either. Need I say more? Just remember Munafiqs go in the lowest dept of the hell fire.

Worry first about your ignorant uncles who sold Somalia water for penny

RudeBoi

I said before you are stupid and brainless!!!I look at your comment just stupid like you
Tell your father and brothers to fight Somaliland and resist our occupation instead of being obsessed with Hawiye who don't even border you :mindblown:

Tell your father and brothers to fight Somaliland and resist our occupation instead of being obsessed with Hawiye who don't even border you :mindblown:

Boys like you must shut up!!! When you become man and act like man and take a man name instead of calling yourself boy!!!!!!! I will take you seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts