Mudug must fall in hands of HG

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Boys like you must shut up!!! When you become man and act like man and take a man name instead of calling yourself boy!!!!!!! I will take you seriously

canuck leave hawiye. you sick qabiilest

I feel sorry for your kids, you are a sick woman

IMG_2454.jpg
canuck leave hawiye. you sick qabiilest

I feel sorry for your kids, you are a sick woman

I feel sorry for your old mum that you degrade her in public forums by describing her siil to the world, again how did you know that she is FGM free?

waraabe

Your superior
what I wonder is how can a person who has never been back home, a person who cant speak somali be so fucking qabiilest :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

can someone explain this to me

IMG_0967.JPG
I wonder what bed time stories she tells them. :mjlol:

I tell them about our dirty pimp president who takes orders from midget and how his relatives are happy and proud that they are under feets of midgets and my proud uncle kicked the midget out of Mogadishu and restored some dignity

IMG_0967.JPG

what I wonder is how can a person who has never been back home, a person who cant speak somali be so fucking qabiilest :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

can someone explain this to me

Because you are dumbass and stupid!!!! Do you know me or know anything about me?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
View attachment 7265

I tell them about our dirty pimp president who takes orders from midget and how his relatives are happy and proud that they are under feets of midgets and my proud uncle kicked the midget out of Mogadishu and restored some dignity

View attachment 7265
So you feed them the darods are the best fairytale? :mjlol:

Aren't your kids Isaaq? Does your hubby know you come on here to vent your hate towards his people? :mjlol:

Very sad life you live. Qabilism is a disease eedo seek some conselling.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Boys like you must shut up!!! When you become man and act like man and take a man name instead of calling yourself boy!!!!!!! I will take you seriously
Stop trying to dodge me nayaa. :ufdup:

What will you do about Somaliland occupying all Dhulbuhante lands and your uncle giving up on their struggle to negotiate with Somaliland?

Are they tired of hiding,shitting and sleeping in the bushes :mjlaugh:

So you feed them the darods are the best fairytale? :mjlol:

Aren't your kids Isaaq? Does your hubby know you come on here to vent your hate towards his people? :mjlol:

Very sad life you live. Qabilism is a disease eedo seek some conselling.

Brainless and stupid as usual do you know my husband even? Or his tribe? Stay in your uncle topic dumbass

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Brainless and stupid as usual do you know my husband even? Or his tribe? Stay in your uncle topic dumbass
Lol rumour has it your hubby is Isaaq. Wallahi I feel sorry for him. Seek counselling eedo your hatred is something else.:susp:

Lol rumour has it your hubby is Isaaq. Wallahi I feel sorry for him. Seek counselling eedo your hatred is something else.:susp:

Stupid as usual!!!! Rumours!!!! Who even know me out of this forum!!!!stupid like your corrupted uncle

waraabe

Your superior

her qabiilest parents couldn't say no to a rich isaaq man. He hit her booliqaran father with that paper :chrisfreshhah:

I think her ex was isaaq

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
View attachment 7265

View attachment 7265
So basically you tell your kids that your family(aka your clan) is the best and others are shit.......

Nothing wrong with being a qabilist.It's the fact that you abuse Somalinimo for qabyaalad purposes.You are the biggest hypocrite on this site :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending