Mudug must fall in hands of HG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Keep dreaming. Baraxley is like South Side Chicago. How about you stop killing each other first?:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland anti terrorism police should be dispatched to the slums of baraxley to carry out random stops & frisks.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Puntland anti terrorism police should be dispatched to the slums of baraxley to carry out random stops & frisks.
Anti terrorism police? Focus on paying your own soldiers first before you start day dreaming about the impossible. Hadaa niman tahiin step in south galkacyo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Anti terrorism police? Focus on paying your own soldiers first before you start day dreaming about the impossible. Hadaa niman tahiin step in south galkacyo.
B on the real doe would you fight a junky who's got nothing to loose, gave up on life, lives in a rubbish dump firmly holding a syringe left over from the siyad barre regime?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you referring to yourself? Because you look like a junky.
You're entitled to your opinion on the contrary, I'm referring to those bandits & pickpockets who have supported al shabaab in a bid to deatablize the federal government of Somalia, need I remind you that Puntland is the backbone of the federal government while the wildebeest Hawiye can't even unite in hiiran & galmudug, tell me there how is it that Hawiye can't even restore peace is xamar with the help of anisom troops from Congo, Rwanda, Botswana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi, Uganda yet Puntland is gaurded by Somali troops that you're hating on, guess where the bulk of there money comes from? The people of Puntland.

You may have foreign troops on your land who's expenses are covered by the international community, we have Somali troops yeah they might be ill equipped compared to the AMISOM Troops, they might be on lower wages but guess what at least they can stand proud.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Most of the past 25 years there's been one Hawiye after the other leading xamar, why can't they get rid of al shabaab yet Puntland cleansed them in few days?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You're entitled to your opinion on the contrary, I'm referring to those bandits & pickpockets who have supported al shabaab in a bid to deatablize the federal government of Somalia, need I remind you that Puntland is the backbone of the federal government while the wildebeest Hawiye can't even unite in hiiran & galmudug, tell me there how is it that Hawiye can't even restore peace is xamar with the help of anisom troops from Congo, Rwanda, Botswana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi, Uganda yet Puntland is gaurded by Somali troops that you're hating on, guess where the bulk of there money comes from? The people of Puntland.

You may have foreign troops on your land who's expenses are covered by the international community, we have Somali troops yeah they might be ill equipped compared to the AMISOM Troops, they might be on lower wages but guess what at least they can stand proud.

Most of the past 25 years there's been one Hawiye after the other leading xamar, why can't they get rid of al shabaab yet Puntland cleansed them in few days?

Lol you're an idiot if you believe you are surviving shabab attacks because of your starving soldiers. The only reason you're fortunate to not have those terrorists roaming around is because of your location. Let's not kid ourself. Al Shabab are mostly located in the south and if they wanted to they could easily target Puntland but what's the point of setting another target if you haven't got your first one? strategically it would be stupid to move up north when they haven't fully captured south. Same reason they hardly ever attack central Somalia.

And the times when Al Shabab actually does decide to attack Puntland they do it without struggle. Killing little kids brainwashed by Shabab isn't going to protect you and nor are you starving soldiers be real instead of being deluded. If you can't even defend yourself from sacad milita how are you going to defend yourself against a group who are funded to the teeth by anonymous groups and Al Qaida? Not even America can win a war against Al Qaida.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Somalia problem can only be solved by balkanization of the country. People need to stop believing midnimada wa muqadas BS. I suggest we place DMZ style fence with landmines at the mudug divide. Problem solved.

The word dignity doesn't exist in her dictionary, her own uncle the president Paid the national army twice in year. She is defending thugs and thieves.

Lol you're an idiot if you believe you are surviving shabab attacks because of your starving soldiers. The only reason you're fortunate to not have those terrorists roaming around is because of your location. Let's not kid ourself. Al Shabab are mostly located in the south and if they wanted to they could easily target Puntland but what's the point of setting another target if you haven't got your first one? strategically it would be stupid to move up north when they haven't fully captured south. Same reason they hardly ever attack central Somalia.

And the times when Al Shabab actually does decide to attack Puntland they do it without struggle. Killing little kids brainwashed by Shabab isn't going to protect you and nor are you starving soldiers be real instead of being deluded. If you can't even defend yourself from sacad milita how are you going to defend yourself against a group who are funded to the teeth by anonymous groups and Al Qaida? Not even America can win a war against Al Qaida.
Your Al Shabab clan has been trying for how many years? Haha and your president is an embarrassment to Somalia.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Somalia problem can only be solved by balkanization of the country. People need to stop believing midnimada wa muqadas BS. I suggest we place DMZ style fence with landmines at the mudug divide. Problem solved.
Ethiopia and Kenya would never allow that. They prefer one Somalia that is weak and divided like the current one so they can keep on exploiting us. They know we will prevail if every clan go it's separate way.

@Reign never defended anyone. Plus khatumo malitia can't pay their own malitia same with puntland

Stupid like you wouldn't get that the Somali president has full responsibility about all Somali regions and he should support them and pay for the police & army in each region but he doesn't want to work but spends his time traveling around world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending