mucaraad From baraxley tried everything now they are saying the government made us naked

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:salute:My man Baby face killer aka babyaideed yeere this man is a legend straight from the Hall of fame, legend has it he killed off a whole generation of mj Family during the 90's war (yes in the 90's, this man is over 50, yet looks not a day older), since that legendary act he's being getting steady streams of young puntites as a tribute.

img_5447-jpg.49158

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:salute:My man Baby face killer aka babyaideed yeere this man is a legend straight from the Hall of fame, legend has it he killed off a whole generation of mj Family during the 90's war (yes in the 90's, this man is over 50, yet looks not a day older), since that legendary act he's being getting steady streams of young puntites as a tribute.

img_5447-jpg.49158

Kkkk this babyface was crying on facebook accusing farmaajos soldiers of stripping him naked and raping him
IMG_5471.JPG

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Ahahaha wallaahi i cant breath i searched on facebook "kufsaday" to find his calaacal but someone made a fb account called "wiilka afhayeenka galmudug kufsaday":chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::mjlol::russ::lolbron::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

IMG_5472.PNG

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I don't know why ya'll bragging about killing and torturing civilians. But nabad iyo nolol and all dat innit

Listen to his story its 100% fake he said they covered my eyes the next minute the nigga starts to describe the room he was in kkkk thats why people are making fun of him waxba kama jiraan waa been
IMG_5475.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts