mucaraad From baraxley tried everything now they are saying the government made us naked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

After the mucaraad from cadaado baraxley and dhuusomareeb tried to take down the government by handing over qalbidhagax to the ethiopian

but that backfired and he's been released

then abdishakur tried to bribe the parliment and he got his arm broken
80E3444F-DD6E-4EFE-AE5B-518EE51F7517.png

then qeybdiid got his house raided cause he supported the mucaraad

and now they are saying the federal government made us naked and took pictures of us naked.

@XaajiXumbo @Factz @Karim @embarassing @draco @Wei @Cumar @nine @Crow @Saalax Bidaar @SomaliWadaniSoldier @waraabe @Lordilord @AarLibaax

I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures guul iyo gobonimo prime minister khayre and president farmaajo :chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@XaajiXumbo keep talking reckless about the federal government prime minister khayre and president farmaajo and you might get raped like your cousin next time you go mogadishu :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

:pachah1:Waali.som

Goobjoog :O27GWRK:the mouthpiece of daneysteyaal, it would be generous to even call them fake news.

This takes the cake doe :icon lol:
Galmudug spokesperson dey said
FB_IMG_1530574115464.jpg

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:lolbron:Kkkkk this nigga said they took my clothes off kkkk biggest lie ever, who in the hell would want to see this guy naked :mjlol: I refuse to believe any faarax would want to see this nigga naked sorry eeboow kaama yeelin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts