• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And your a conspiracytard with cognitive dissonance, tell me something i dont know now stop derailing the girls thread
It's you who derailed it first you scum of the earth gaal I bet you wouldn't even feel a way about your mother or sister giving you head kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I actually sucked off a cat once because there is no objective source of morality telling me i shouldnt. #Just atheist things :siilaanyolaugh::manny:
In that case why don't you bust a nut on that who bore you face & mouth mr Darwinian kkkk

Any President that doesn't destroy federalism will just be a paper president that will not last very long, the proof is in the pudding and Robinson sums up the reasons very well.

This is a monumental project, you have to be a populist candidate to stand any kind of chance, that's why Farmaajo has an opportunity no one else enjoyed since the civil-war, he is more popular in every federal state then the actual leaders, if Gaas/Madoobe/Osoble spoke out against him, the people will revolt.

The remedy for Qabyaald comes with nationalism, the type you hate your enemies 100x more then the Somali clan you despise the most, the type you would rather that so called enemy tribe rule you then the current filthy Xabashi or Kikuye.

This was not the case the past decades with "walaahena Ethiopia"utterances from large sections of Somali's, or those professing their love for Kikuyu, or even worse the blind pro secessionists.

Much of this is now coming to an end, with the public seeing leaders bow down to Xabashi's in a line-up, to dead Kikuye soldiers and having them run wild in the country with Xabashi General Gabre in the South and Brigadier General Berhe Tesfaye in the North shaping our destiny and future for us.

It's part of the collective shame and punishment by Allah, the regions which are the worst, no surprises have been suffering from the worst famines reoccurring every year to devastating effects, these are (using old 8 Gobals) Mudug, Bari, Wooqoyi Bari and to lesser extend Wooqoyi Galbeed & both Jubba's.

In this current cycle the worst affected ones marked in red with the most devastating waves are Bari & Wooqoyi Bari, the year before Mudug was the worst. Those last remaining pockets of resistance are being humbled/changed or eliminated, it's already causing revolts against federal leaders.

You don't see these type of Problems around Benadir, the people have been through so much wars, they have developed a fierce nationalistic spirit, I am always surprised every time I go back (soon my 11th), it's so fierce a guy from an enemy clan is voted for & receives the biggest welcome in the city, more then their very own clan leaders.

Were else in Somalia does this happen? no leader from another clan would survive in Garowe/Hargaisa or any other city, forget other clan, even some living amongst them won't. The rest of the country has a long way to go to catch up.

But I see lots of positive signs in the younger generations.

Last edited:
Any President that doesn't destroy federalism will just be a paper president that will not last very long, the proof is in the pudding and Robinson sums up the reasons very well.

This is a monumental project, you have to be a populist candidate to stand any kind of chance, that's why Farmaajo has an opportunity no one else enjoyed since the civil-war, he is more popular in every federal state then the actual leaders, if Gaas/Madoobe/Osoble spoke out against him, the people will revolt.

The remedy for Qabyaald comes with nationalism, the type you hate your enemies 100x more then the Somali clan you despise the most, the type you would rather that so called enemy tribe rule you then the current filthy Xabashi or Kikuye.

This was not the case the past decades with "walaahena Ethiopia"utterances from large sections of Somali's, or those professing their love for Kikuyu, or even worse the blind pro secessionists.

Much of this is now coming to an end, with the public seeing leaders bow down to Xabashi's in a line-up, to dead Kikuye soldiers and having them run wild in the country with Xabashi General Gabre in the South and Brigadier General Berhe Tesfaye in the North shaping our destiny and future for us.

It's part of the collective shame and punishment by Allah, the regions which are the worst, no surprises have been suffering from the worst famines reoccurring every year to devastating effects, these are (using old 8 Gobals) Mudug, Bari, Wooqoyi Bari and to lesser extend Wooqoyi Galbeed & both Jubba's.

In this current cycle the worst affected ones marked in red with the most devastating waves are Bari & Wooqoyi Bari, the year before Mudug was the worst. Those last remaining pockets of resistance are being humbled/changed or eliminated, it's already causing revolts against federal leaders.

You don't see these type of Problems around Benadir, the people have been through so much wars, they have developed a fierce nationalistic spirit, I am always surprised every time I go back (soon my 11th), it's so fierce a guy from an enemy clan is voted for & receives the biggest welcome in the city, more then their very own clan leaders.

Were else in Somalia does this happen? no leader from another clan would survive in Garowe/Hargaisa or any other city, forget other clan, even some living amongst them won't. The rest of the country has a long way to go to catch up.

But I see lots of positive signs in the younger generations.

As long as there are undercover qabiilists masquerading as nationalists, expect fedaralism to be the status quo Cant stand your venomous type :mjlol:

As long as there are undercover qabiilists masquerading as nationalists, expect fedaralism to be the status quo Cant stand your venomous type :mjlol:

A Qabiilist that masquerades as a nationalist, is only a step away from puritanical nationalism, unlike the one that is neither. But your likely too stupid to make this simple distinction, hence to your obtuse limited brain it's all the same.

The very fact this bothered you so much you had to type it out shows to us all were your head is at, a cheap charlatan blind conformist sheepish follower that embraced Europhile believes & doctrines, hence Somali nationalism to prideless treacherous bakhti's like you will never make sense.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is precisely what i have said before. Until the importance of "clans" is done away with a proper centralized state will never be realized :francis:

If this is true than central authority should belong to darood, we have the most land, a proven track record and the foresight to run the country. Just keepin it real
Waryaa stop the qabyaalad, remember it was Hawiye that "allowed" to put u in office b/c they put country first before qabiil.:ufdup:

Waryaa stop the qabyaalad, remember it was Hawiye that "allowed" to put u in office b/c they put country first before qabiil.:ufdup:
He i president of the federal government which oesnt have much power outside mogaishu. We are talking about centralised power that controls all regions

He i president of the federal government which oesnt have much power outside mogaishu. We are talking about centralised power that controls all regions
The "aabo Siad" era is over with, get over it, the reason why it's not centralized right now is because there's some corrupted tuugs in those federalist states

The "aabo Siad" era is over with, get over it, the reason why it's not centralized right now is because there's some corrupted tuugs in those federalist states
Just entertaining the theory of Mr.Robinson. I persoanlly wouldnt mind a centralised gvernment headed by a hawiye r isaaq so long they distribute the wealth propotionally and step down when heir term is over

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The "aabo Siad" era is over with

Never

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending