MP for Badhan says they will take in the displaced removed from Sool by Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish-boys community are playing HIGH IQ Dimensional game here, they are calling to settle those refugees in Badhan as a way to Increase their Langaab Population to 100 Times Fold.

Badhan- from an Dusty Town to a Bustling City full of life and riches.

555 High Iq GIF - 555 High Iq 555Iq - Discover & Share GIFs

Somaliland has a presence in Sool because the locals allowed it. Sanaag is different. As for Bari, maybe in your wild khat-induced dreams. :mjlol:
Sanaag isnt yours ya dhabayco queen you're only in the far east of the region thanks to warsangeli but it's only a matter of time when they would come back to the republic :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Sanaag isnt yours ya dhabayco queen you're only in the far east of the region thanks to warsangeli but it's only a matter of time when they would come back to the republic :pachah1:

MJ’s own Las Surad my idoor friend and Warsangali are done with your clan government where Isaaq are 75% of the MPs and Darood representation in parliament has steadily decreased every single “election” since 1993. That’s why they boycotted your sham elections and have no interest in sharing anything with you clowns.

MJ’s own Las Surad my idoor friend and Warsangali are done with your clan government where Isaaq are 75% of the MPs and Darood representation in parliament has steadily decreased every single “election” since 1993. That’s why they boycotted your sham elections and have no interest in sharing anything with you clowns.
He talks as if Warsangli don’t have the largest land in Sanaag. Far East kulaha.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nasab Nasab dhalay Reer Ayeeyday.

Warsans and peaceful and ancient tradesmen, they realize the importance of bringing more population to your region means more overall revenues rise for the whole community, they are not gready and short Sighted like the SNM militia in Sool who looted them instead.

Mashalah, I welcome this move as an Mj from Sanaag region of Puntland.:salute:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He talks as if Warsangli don’t have the largest land in Sanaag. Far East kulaha.
I always laugh when I remember he’s Garhajis vehemently defending a government and state that has been abusing his people for almost 3 decades. Even today Habar Awal are chasing Garhajis business owners out of Hargeisa. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts