MP for Badhan says they will take in the displaced removed from Sool by Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ’s own Las Surad my idoor friend and Warsangali are done with your clan government where Isaaq are 75% of the MPs and Darood representation in parliament has steadily decreased every single “election” since 1993. That’s why they boycotted your sham elections and have no interest in sharing anything with you clowns.
There's one fact the relations between beesha and Majeertanya is in the laws when your fat deni removed the speaker by force and recently trying to stop Wasir Gamal from going to his hometown it's already done for you guys

I always laugh when I remember he’s Garhajis vehemently defending a government and state that has been abusing his people for almost 3 decades. Even today Habar Awal are chasing Garhajis business owners out of Hargeisa. :mjlol:
I'm in Hargeysa my bossiness is doing fine and I ask you can your kins get back what's theirs in Xamar ?? :mjpls:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There's one fact the relations between beesha and Majeertanya is in the laws when your fat deni removed the speaker by force and recently trying to stop Wasir Gamal from going to his hometown it's already done for you guys

He removed him, replaced him, and named their Senators for the Upper House. What are you going to do about it? I know you’re hurt but wipe your tears. Warsangali have 0 MPs in your fake government and you have no control over their territory.

Duchess

VIP
I'm in Hargeysa my bossiness is doing fine and I ask you can your kins get back what's theirs in Xamar ?? :mjpls:

We got our properties back in 2006 dumb ass. Do you think we’re like Idoors who work as waiters in Mogadishu and Puntland? :mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He removed him, replaced him, and named their Senators for the Upper House. What are you going to do about it? I know you’re hurt but wipe your tears. Warsangali have 0 MPs in your fake government and you have no control over their territory.
Plus Dhulbahante only 6 Mps. Soon they will be gone too.

Duchess

VIP
Who said we do abayoo?? :fantasia2:

It’s the truth. Too many qaldaans who couldn’t tahriib are in Puntland and Mogadishu washing dishes and scrubbing floors. Why are you shocked? It’s what your ancestors, male and female, used to do in Yemen.

Naming puppets who don't actually represent their constituency as reer Maakhir made it clear

Warsangeli are the masters of their land and they have the right to go wherever they want and Somaliland govt not naming any MPs from Bari was a right move cuz only elected representatives can be MPs no more like in 2005

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Naming puppets who don't actually represent their constituency as reer Maakhir made it clear

Warsangeli are the masters of their land and they have the right to go wherever they want and Somaliland govt not naming any MPs from Bari was a right move cuz only elected representatives can be MPs no more like in 2005
Before election your claim you went to their lands to register them, Where are they in Local elections days?

You guys known as master of propganada.

Duchess

VIP

You’re in no position to talk about Warsangali affairs. Worry about what happens to Garhajis when Muse extends his term after creating a “national disaster” by destroying Somaliland’s economy. We don’t want to see you calaacaling on Sspot for years like your cousin Bohol.

You’re in no position to talk about Warsangali affairs. Worry about what happens to Garhajis when Muse extends his term after creating a “national disaster” by destroying Somaliland’s economy. We don’t want to see you calaacaling on Sspot for years like your cousin Bohol.
The president can't extended his term only Guurtida can so again do some research before spewing nonsense from your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts