MP for Badhan says they will take in the displaced removed from Sool by Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why do you guys in qurbaha keep telling yourself that? If that is the case and its a minority horgals that voted and want Somaliland, what is the majority doing? and why where they not in the streets when people was being kicked out of the city?
D00B8B54-7AB9-473B-92C4-03E2C8970532.jpeg

It makes a huge difference now the elections are being held in sool. They can downplay it all they want sxb :kanyeshrug:

Reborn
Men lie, women lie but numbers don’t :ufdup:

You are wrong 2021 had more voters than out than 2017 which was at 63k not 71kView attachment 203541
As you can see the voters count been going up. Particularly 2012 - 2021

That table is slightly wrong.
The 2017 presidential election shows the total registered voters and not actual votes.

The number of votes in 2017 presidential elections was 555,142.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So you admit that your whole state is qabil project to divide somalis good good Mr Majeertanya :hmm:
are you stupid? The whole premise of Puntland is Harti cooperation. You’re confusing us with you, who create a clan state but hide behind colonial borders lmao.

The irony of you saying “divide somalis” when Somalianlanders always say koonfuur somalis are ajnabi. Is that not strictly making a divide between waqooyi and koonfuur somalis?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When he said Yube is HY village I take my hand offs of him lool.
they went from saying Yube is HY to Yube is shared after proof that Warsangeli own it.

They went from Jidali is HY to Jidalis is shared after proof that Dhulbahante own it. :dead:

Harti split Ceerigaabo district half and half yet he claims Harti are far east lmao.

Idoor are far-west only controlling half of ceerigaabo.

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis they are also kicking out Hawiye, make sure you repay us for our patriotism by naming a neighbourhood Badhan in Xamar cadey.

Warya stop the lies . The Somalis that were kicked were mirifley and somalis from kilinka shanaad.
We have settled 400+ families evicted from lascanood in garasbaley the last few days . No self respecting hawiye or Digil will move in and live with daroods or issaqis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending