Moving to Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Watch out for them producers fam.
They like to diddle people for favours, be tough and unyielding.
Don't let the place change who you are.

Take care now.
:ufdup:

Whatre your boundaries tho? You gotta be willing to do everything under the sun to make it. Having standards is a problem in this industry.

Well my parents got me 3 years to complete devout myself to acting. I will live with my cousin and work part time jobs, I sha allah
An advice from me don't. there's is a reason why la is called the city of failure people spend most of their life and never get a good act

I would never betray my moral standards and do nasty things for a role!
Well then get used to having limited roles and being the sidekick. Or your moral standings will slowly get corroded without you realizing.

Good luck tho iA you make it. If not stick with journalism. All the best:samwelcome:

Well then get used to having limited roles and being the sidekick. Or your moral standings will slowly get corroded without you realizing.

Good luck tho iA you make it. If not stick with journalism. All the best:samwelcome:
I didn’t mean limits with roles I would do, I meant you know in light of the #Metoo a lot of people came out and told that they had to pleasure the producer to get certain roles and such. I would rather live on the street than do that.

I didn’t mean limits with roles I would do, I meant you know in light of the #Metoo a lot of people came out and told that they had to pleasure the producer to get certain roles and such. I would rather live on the street than do that.
Morals have no place when it comes to roles either. You cant be having standards you gotta be willing to do everything under the sun when it comes to the characters youll play. Be prepared is all im saying.

I hope to be seeing you on the big screen soon tho.

Morals have no place when it comes to roles either. You cant be having standards you gotta be willing to do everything under the sun when it comes to the characters youll play. Be prepared is all im saying.

I hope to be seeing you on the big screen soon tho.
I know but I am still muslim and that means I can’t do certain things. So if don’t get roles for that , i mean that’s ok! They are quite a few Muslim actors and they made it too. So in sha Allah I will too

I know but I am still muslim and that means I can’t do certain things. So if don’t get roles for that , i mean that’s ok! They are quite a few Muslim actors and they made it too. So in sha Allah I will too

join das industry is easier and fast money

Status
Not open for further replies.