Moving to Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam,

I’ve said in an older thread, that I wanted to be an actor and I know decided it’s time.

So as couple of you know I live in germany, went to “acting-school” I always wanted to make films and act in them.

So to the guys living in California or the US, how is it and what can I expect?

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Salam,

I’ve said in an older thread, that I wanted to be an actor and I know decided it’s time.

So as couple of you know I live in germany, went to “acting-school” I always wanted to make films and act in them.

So to the guys living in California or the US, how is it and what can I expect?
Are you sure you want to become an actor in California? I’ve heard it’s super hard to get roles and etc. Living in California is hard without having any money on you

Are you sure you want to become an actor in California? I’ve heard it’s super hard to get roles and etc. Living in California is hard without having any money on you
Well my parents got me 3 years to complete devout myself to acting. I will live with my cousin and work part time jobs, I sha allah

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So do you and a shit load of other people. California has become pretty expensive. So many people across the country want to move to California.

My Advice is to save up money while your there.

Living there is expensive. I vacationed to Cali a couple of times and really loved the place.i even lived there for a bit. I did here family and friends always complain about how expensive it was to live there.

I am only considering moving to California if I find a good job there after I finish school. I just really love the beach and the weather there. But the cost for housing is too much.

Also in California there is a big Somali population in San Diego. Check it out if you want to hang out with your people.

Also traffic is a too. I fucking hated it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey, go for ur dreams sxb but remember a lot of successful actors had acting as their plan b Incase it didn’t work out.

Also try looking at the state of Georgia too, it’s been making a lot of noise lately in terms of the movie industry.

Good luck man :)

So do you and a shit load of other people. California has become pretty expensive. So many people across the country want to move to California.

My Advice is to save up money while your there.

Living there is expensive. I vacationed to Cali a couple of times and really loved the place.i even lived there for a bit. I did here family and friends always complain about how expensive it was to live there.

I am only considering moving to California if I find a good job there after I finish school. I just really love the beach and the weather there. But the cost for housing is too much.

Also in California there is a big Somali population in San Diego. Check it out if you want to hang out with your people.

Also traffic is a too. I fucking hated it.
Thanks for the great information. I will visit San Diego in sha allah. I know it’s expensive but I found a apartment for 1200$ to share with my cousin it’s a good area alxamdulillah

Hey, go for ur dreams sxb but remember a lot of successful actors had acting as their plan b Incase it didn’t work out.

Also try looking at the state of Georgia too, it’s been making a lot of noise lately in terms of the movie industry.

Good luck man :)
Thank you. I do t like having a plan b but I love writing and journalism so in sha allah at the end I will be happy

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Aight well I've heard that Miami and Louisiana are booming in the film industry as of late.

I would advise you should check them out when you come to the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.