Most Famous Somali Sheikh is in Hot Water again against Somali Female Politician

Your wife refusing to have sex with you is severe disobedience, you will beat and discipline her, like the way you beat your child without violence and with a touch of care.
There are an array of reasons why a woman may refuse. Bad health, sorrow, husband’s mistreatment, psychological issues, husband’s hygiene, husband jumping like a brute, husband not providing ect. All of these are acceptable within Islam.

Beating your wife is haram. The beating the Quran talks about is a light miswaac. It is in fact symbolic as let’s be real a toothbrush is incredibly light. That is a fact and if you want to follow your nafs, so be it but don’t dress it up as ‘Islam’. Also, aggressive intimacy is also haram. Crazily enough, there is also a Hadith in which the Prophet asks, how does a man beat his wife and then be intimate with her?

The Prophet s.a.w was rather alarmed by that attitude.

How does one of you strike his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace her?

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5695, Grade: Sahih

Yet, here you are with that Jahiliya mentality. You’re not going to ever have a happy marriage if you see intimacy in that lense.
If the females of our generation understood the concept of obedience in marriage and its benefits correctly we would've never had discussions like this and people like Sadia would have not tabled Bills like that.
Obedience is one thing, but you need to understand that you cannot beat your wife and then expect intimacy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don’t even have an understanding of your own religion with regards to how one conducts themselves In a marriage as a man, yet your lamenting about women’s obedience.

Last edited:
It’s an extremely basic law to protect victims of rape. These sheikhs are backwards. We are with you Sacdiyo!
The bill only bans rape and child marriage (by raising the age of consent). It doesn't mention khaanis. Sadly too many somali men love the status quo because they want to marry child brides who can't consent to them and get away with rape.

Also, marital sex should include foreplay so that it doesn't hurt the woman as she has to be lubricated and relaxed prior to the act.

So, I would love to know what kind of beast wants to pounce on an unwilling wife. Go sort out your issue or argument beforehand like a normal human. Aghas Calayk baa idin iri.

Based

VIP
@Based @Hamzza

You are offended at the term "rapist" but the act of forcefully pushing your penis into an unwilling and FIGHTING wife, is not offensive to you?

It is interesting.

Good luck with your hostages, I mean, "wifes". I hope she doesn't pour boiling oil on you.
Women must respect the sanctity of marriage. If she denies her husband the right to her body, then he has every right to fufill his desires. That is the islamic law.

Personally speaking, I’d find reason with my wife as she is under my protection and i would never do such a thing to force myself onto her and potentially harm our connection as husband and wife.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women must respect the sanctity of marriage. If she denies her husband the right to her body, then he has every right to fufill his desires. That is the islamic law.

Personally speaking, I’d find reason with my wife as she is under my protection and i would never do such a thing to force myself onto her and potentially harm our connection as husband and wife.

my dear- but ...but u are a Hijaabi Xaliilimo----yes yes --albeit with a heart of a man, but thats beside the point

1670598889417.png

That could also mean in a marriage though? Where does it explicitly talk about unmarried people? The wife might not want intimacy. The bill uses the word ‘Qofka’ that can stand for unmarried and married.
Everyone defending this bill is insane. The bill is actually just the norwegian law regarding statuary rape but translated. Anyone of you have zero critical thinking skills. There are bunch of ngos, un, norway paying millions usd to push for these bills. This woman is just mad, all she wants is to get paid, she an agent and wants to push degeneracy in our country. We are Muslims, Islam has it laws and rules regarding rape and thats death. So why would anyone of you defenders of woman want a penalty less than death by stoning? Disgusting. Woman should never be in politics, the 30% women in parliament is bullshit too when none of the western countries have close to 30%. Democracy, parliaments, mps enacting bills is kufr, they committing kufr, I wouldn't say major kufr cause they being bribed, but to say democracy is halal or better than shariah thats major kufr.

No one is arguing that. Weaponizing intimacy for both genders is haram, but the next question is it allowed to sexually abuse just because the other party doesn’t want to sleep with you? That is the crux of the discussion.

Also,
It’s not personally speaking, this should be the case for every man and anyone who does is an abuser point blank. They’re also dumb as well, screaming my ‘rights’ with regards something

Somalia is a conservative Muslim society. Any whiff of Zina and LGTB acceptance will be rejected by the masses. Re-creating another bill that is the same minus what I mentioned above will have a more positive reception. Yes, since Somalia is a very patriarchal society, many will still try and find faults, but at least then she could argue that it doesn’t contradict Islamic norms.
@JaredAbdullahiKushner2000

Look here, how about you read all my post before subjecting me to your half witted rants?

Read my other posts. I go into detail and I didn’t defend it.

Also, your ranting and it’s irrational and emotional. Someone like you should avoid politics as you don’t have critical understanding.
You dont understand my point. You need to understand the whole system is haram, parliaments is haram, making your own laws is haram, defining what is punishable that is not based on quran and sunnah is haram. This disgusting woman is paid by ngos. She wants gay sex in our country, she wants our fertility rate below 2.1, she wants fornication to be the norm. None of these mps have any formal education of fiqh, why should they even come of with these ridiculous bills. Just say I am an blm xalimo, I love gay sex, I love fornication, I hate Islam, Islam is patriarchal and as a feminist misandrist Islam goes against my core values. Also I didnt read your detailed post couldn't find it.

Trending