Most Famous Somali Sheikh is in Hot Water again against Somali Female Politician

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you for replying to me instead of ignoring me. If it is indeed being funded by Norway that is pretty suspect.

1670593109545.png

Hamzza

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rape is characterized in the Shariah as coerced sexual intercourse in the case where a man does not have the right to her sexual organ, hence rape is coerced zina. As for marriage, nikah, then it is a contract which gives a man exclusive right to enjoy the sexual organ of his wife, in exchange for which he pays her mahr.

Therefore, any sexual activity that takes place in marriage, even if forbidden and sinful, such as sexual interaction during the day of Ramadan, or whilst hurting her, cannot be considered rape.
In short, excessive use of force is bad but sex inside marriage can never be considered rape.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
rape is characterized in the Shariah as coerced sexual intercourse in the case where a man does not have the right to her sexual organ, hence rape is coerced zina. As for marriage, nikah, then it is a contract which gives a man exclusive right to enjoy the sexual organ of his wife, in exchange for which he pays her mahr.

Therefore, any sexual activity that takes place in marriage, even if forbidden and sinful, such as sexual interaction during the day of Ramadan, or whilst hurting her, cannot be considered rape.
In short, excessive use of force is bad but sex inside marriage can never be considered rape.

exactly! The contract of nickah, marriage give clear direction that the woman's body is no longer hers. She is like the slave in the right hand of the husband

The bill talks about consent for those who don’t read Somali. If the individual consents they can proceed with their homosexuality. In Islam anal sex is strictly forbidden and even if you decided to enter your wife from the back religiously speaking she is no longer married to you and so whatever children she gives birth to after such an incident will technically be considered out of wedlock. So who is the bill specifically catering to? Doesn’t take a genius to figure this shit out :dead:

Last edited:
Apparently it implies that anal sex aka homosexual sex is ok if there is consent, I think that is what people were annoyed by, considering it's haram.

This bill is pushed by the UN so people are skeptical as they could be pushing degeneracy on us.
My biggest issue with some of these Sheikhs is that they hardly really work with the government to find solutions to real issues plaguing Somali community such as the r-word, forced marriages due to poverty ect and Khaat. There could easily be Sharia compliant solutions that will protect women and not go against the deen, yet most of the time they’re quite about controversial topics and only come out of the woodworks in people try to find solution.
I mentioned that, hence you’re literally regurgitating what I wrote. I even mentioned that to Qeelbaax.
It is still a form of sexual abuse even if you don’t want to use the R-word. When you then use the Hadith that a wife cannot say no to her husband, you’re making it sound as though, that then gives the husband the license to abuse and use force.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The bill talks about consent for those who don’t read Somali. If the individual consents they can proceed with their homosexuality. In Islam anal sex is strictly forbidden and even if you decided to enter your wife from the back religiously speaking she is no longer married to you and so whatever children she gives birth to after such an incident will technically be considered out wedlock. So who is the bill specifically catering to? Doesn’t take a genius to figure this shit out :dead:

What is anal sex?

1670593584776.png

exactly! The contract of nickah, marriage give clear direction that the woman's body is no longer hers. She is like the slave in the right hand of the husband
Basra, I think you should take your unnatural desires out the equation. The contract doesn’t state that at all. People belong to Allah and a woman’s body is hers and if unhappy she can apply for Khula or go to Islamic courts. That is a perfect example of a woman’s personhood. She enters marriage upon her will and can leave it if unhappy. Objects can do no such thing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, I think you should take your unnatural desires out the equation. The contract doesn’t state that at all. People belong to Allah and a woman’s body is hers and if unhappy she can apply for Khula or go to Islamic courts. That is a perfect example of a woman’s personhood. She enters marriage upon her will and can leave it if unhappy. Objects can do no such thing.

Angie

I am joking huuno, but to a certain extent tho. Because i believe it is rape. We have many hadith where a man will refuse his wife sex if he is mad at her. She can also refuse too.

But my point of women preferring animal sex still stands huuno

My biggest issue with some of these Sheikhs is that they hardly really work with the government to find solutions to real issues plaguing Somali community such as the r-word, forced marriages due to poverty ect and Khaat. There could easily be Sharia compliant solutions that will protect women and not go against the deen, yet most of the time they’re quite about controversial topics and only come out of the woodworks in people try to find solution.

I mentioned that, hence you’re literally regurgitating what I wrote. I even mentioned that to Qeelbaax.

It is still a form of sexual abuse even if you don’t want to use the R-word. When you then use the Hadith that a wife cannot say no to her husband, you’re making it sound as though, that then gives the husband the license to abuse and use force.
Why speak about anal in a Muslim country? The bill was dodgy which is why majority of the MPs rejected. I believe only four people voted for it

Hamzza

VIP
mentioned that, hence you’re literally regurgitating what I wrote. I even mentioned that to Qeelbaax.
It's coincidence, you wrote that to Qelbax whilst I was still typing.
Read what the bill you are defending recognizes as rape, the bill say an act of rape can be considered to have happened when a person inserts his xubinta taranka inside the anal or vagina of another person, it doesn't say anything about the physical abuse which for sure happens during rape. Also according to Quran if your wife doesn't obey you one of the options open for you is to beat her. And I have never used that hadith you are referencing.

It's coincidence, you wrote that to Qelbax whilst I was still typing.

Read what the bill you are defending recognizes as rape, the bill say an act of rape can be considered to have happened when a person inserts his xubinta taranka inside the anal or vagina of another person, it doesn't say anything about the physical abuse which for sure happens during rape. Also according to Quran if your wife doesn't obey you one of the options open for you is to beat her. And I have never used that hadith you are referencing.
Not defending the bill, read what I wrote to another poster. Also, I even wrote it to you, not just qeelbaax, if you actually bothered to proper read what I wrote, you’d know this.

Last edited:
It’s an extremely basic law to protect victims of rape. These sheikhs are backwards. We are with you Sacdiyo!
Somalia is a conservative Muslim society. Any whiff of Zina and LGTB acceptance will be rejected by the masses. Re-creating another bill that is the same minus what I mentioned above will have a more positive reception. Yes, since Somalia is a very patriarchal society, many will still try and find faults, but at least then she could argue that it doesn’t contradict Islamic norms.

Hamzza

VIP
Not defending the bill, read what I wrote to another poster.

Your wife refusing to have sex with you is severe disobedience, you will beat and discipline her, like the way you beat your child without violence and with a touch of care. If the females of our generation understood the concept of obedience in marriage and its benefits correctly we would've never had discussions like this and people like Sadia would have not tabled Bills like that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your wife refusing to have sex with you is severe disobedience, you will beat and discipline her, like the way you beat your child without violence and with a touch of care. If the females of our generation understood the concept of obedience in marriage and its benefits correctly we would've never had discussions like this and people like Sadia would have not tabled Bills like that.

Yes with care. Foul Play Sado/Machoism :)

Trending