Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
true wallahi all they have is he must be poor he must be ugly as if thats everything aman is worth for like were just a wallet and a face notice how they allways jump to these conclusions , they got nothing other then chracter assasinatiosn :siilaanyolaugh:
Its because inside they dont give af about men infact women are very self centered bro they dont even love themselves marka hore that's why they have inability to care about others it's funny but that's their nature they were built to survive for themselves whilst our nature is to help/provide for everyone were two different creatures

VixR

Veritas
And thats the problem.....relying on luck. While dismissig a growing group in society who is becoming more and more frustrated. Only when they start shooting people will they say oh who saw that coming. Its basically how trump got elected.....dismissing average people and their concerns until they find a charismatic leader. Then it will be too late
They’re not average, they’re fringe. A charismatic MGTOW leader is an oxymoron, and they could only have one if a non-MGTOW infiltrated them to have an army of dejected men, which is worst “army” to have, and what would they attack?

If they had any charisma whatsoever they wouldn’t be in their predicament. If you can’t find sex in today’s climate, where sex is everywhere and women will f*ck you, there’s really no helping you. I guess going from the comments, paying prostitutes is their best bet, but if that’s their only interaction with women, where the only luck they have is with a woman on the clock, and they’re further told they can never want actual relationships, it’ll only cripple them further.

Men tend to have a higher sex drive. This is to such an extent that men are the main consumers of and are the gender that pay for sex.

If women as a whole valued their bodies as lets face it, in society women's bodies are perceived to be more valuable due to carrying children ect, men will have no choice but to be responsible.
I think a man should have the right to opt being a parent just like women. Men should have the right to request an abortion

VixR

Veritas
I think a man should have the right to opt being a parent just like women. Men should have the right to request an abortion
You’re proving to be pretty retarded.

-MEnn ShOuLd rEquESt aBoRTioNs
- Not fair that all men have it easy, only I should.

There’s no helping you.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Its because inside they dont give af about men infact women are very self centered bro they dont even love themselves marka hore that's why they have inability to care about others it's funny but that's their nature they were built to survive for themselves whilst our nature is to help/provide for everyone were two different creatures
true all they care about is themselves, otherwiese they would have seen the other sides perpectives, men are built to provide for others and to care for others , its just who they are , thier just self obsorbed careless selfish entitled women the likes that a self respecting man would stay far away from or end up like the guy on the video.

They’re not average, they’re fringe. A charismatic MGTOW leader is an oxymoron, and they could only have one if a non-MGTOW infiltrated them to have an army of dejected men, which is worst “army” to have, and what would they attack?

If they had any charisma whatsoever they wouldn’t be in their predicament. If you can’t find sex in today’s climate, where sex is everywhere and women will f*ck you, there’s really no helping you. I guess going from the comments, paying prostitutes is their best bet, but if that’s their only interaction with women, where the only luck they have is with a woman on the clock, and they’re further told they can never want actual relationships, it’ll only cripple them further.
You are talking to future leader of them. I intend to write a book for them and be some sort of leader. I know Jordan Peterson is already there. But he looks down on religious people which opens the door for me

You’re proving to be pretty retarded.

-MEnn ShOuLd rEquESt aBoRTioNs
- Not fair that all men have it easy, only I should.

There’s no helping you.

At this point Jaydaan is either trolling or he is pretty stupid and has deep seated problems with women.

I'm hope its the former.

VixR

Veritas
You are talking to future leader of them. I intend to write a book for them and be some sort of leader. I know Jordan Peterson is already there. But he looks down on religious people which opens the door for me
JP uses religious parable and manmade stories pretty consistently actually (to make non-points, or interpret things into them)

VixR

Veritas
At this point Jaydaan is either trolling or he is pretty stupid and has deep seated problems with women.

I'm hope its the former.
I sense some real resentment. Time to unplug and interact with non-virtual, unresentful, regular men, for me.

You can't add religion into this as Islamically a man has to provide and be responsible for a woman.

Also, in western society its pretty normal for a wife to pay half of the bills, where as in Islamic tradition, bills, rent ect is 100% the husbands responsibility and if the wife chooses it is looked at as a gesture of kindness. In fact even if the wife is rich the husband still has to provide for her. This is something many MTGOW will never agree with.

If you do class yourself as being religious then the door isn't open for you as it is at odds with islams view of a man's role and responsibility. The Quran makes it pretty clear, that the husband is the provider and maintainer of women. There is a Ayah that talks about this. Furthermore, i highly doubt the concept of men paying a woman a mehr will sit well with MTGOW and will probably regard it as simp behaviour.

To put it simply, your religious views are not compatible with MTGOW.

I'm hope its the former.
The fact that you are 50/50 and @VixR believes shows me Im getting better at this. But I need to get even better before I make a name for myself. You 2 are smart and provided good counter arguments lol

true all they care about is themselves, otherwiese they would have seen the other sides perpectives, men are built to provide for others and to care for others , its just who they are , thier just self obsorbed careless selfish entitled women the likes that a self respecting man would stay far away from or end up like the guy on the video.
Yes my bro 100% they try to shame us woke guys but have you noticed they praised the guy in the video that's how they want all men looking like kkkkk ha u joojin

I was the one who recorded. The original video is much longer. I started recording because he would engage in conversations with the girl but she would ignore him. Also the younger girl asked him for 20 bucks and that was the only convo they had in 10 minutes. He also placed all the groceries onto the shopping belt and she did not move a finger. That is no “husband” pal, that’s a walking purse. Anyway, I had a feeling he would pay even though he was being treated like a dog. Notice his submissive body language.
:mjlol::mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
The fact that you are 50/50 and @VixR believes shows me Im getting better at this. But I need to get even better before I make a name for myself. You 2 are smart and provided good counter arguments lol
Don’t lie on it. I’ve been seeing that you’re at the very least sympathetic, but likely it’s more than that.

You've always came across as pretty normal compared to other male posters, so i'm assuming you are trolling 90%. But i do get the feeling that you kinda agree with 10% of their argument. Which is a shame.

Don’t lie on it. I’ve been seeing that you’re at the very least sympathetic, but likely it’s more than that.
I told you in the past my true view on the dating scene. Decent men are the real winners because we have more options than ever and less competition than ever. I also believe no matter how weird you are.....there is someone for you. Hell even serial.killers get love letters in jail. So no I dont resent women or compare myself to women.

*-/*
First you post a “Somali men are stripped of their authority in the West” video rant, then you post a man paying for his chick’s groceries (clearly the atmosphere between them isn’t the best att, but they obviously have an arrangement) and it’s “the most disgusting video ever” lol.

You’re confused af.

This is the statement of the person recording the video.

"I was the one who recorded. The original video is much longer. I started recording because he would engage in conversations with the girl but she would ignore him. Also the younger girl asked him for 20 bucks and that was the only convo they had in 10 minutes. He also placed all the groceries onto the shopping belt and she did not move a finger. That is no “husband” pal, that’s a walking purse. Anyway, I had a feeling he would pay even though he was being treated like a dog. Notice his submissive body language"

This sounds like they have an arrangement of some kind, however this dude is defo just lonely and submissive which you can tell by the video. This arrangement benefits her more than him. Facts.

*-/*

This is the statement of the person recording the video.

"I was the one who recorded. The original video is much longer. I started recording because he would engage in conversations with the girl but she would ignore him. Also the younger girl asked him for 20 bucks and that was the only convo they had in 10 minutes. He also placed all the groceries onto the shopping belt and she did not move a finger. That is no “husband” pal, that’s a walking purse. Anyway, I had a feeling he would pay even though he was being treated like a dog. Notice his submissive body language"

This sounds like they have an arrangement of some kind, however this dude is defo just lonely and submissive which you can tell by the video. This arrangement benefits her more than him. Facts.

How do you know they didn't have a rift and that she was upset with him?

Are you telling me, if you had an argument with your wife and she was really upset you would make her pay for not engaging with you?

There are many scenarios we could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending