Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
@black where were you when this thread created?
:jcoleno:

Magnificent. :wow:

Petyr Baelish, the giant slayer. Stark, Lannister, Tully, Arryn and Baratheon, he has brought ruin onto all these great houses. The superior player in the Game of Thrones.

"You know what I learnt losing that duel? I learnt that I'll never win. Not that way. That's their game, their rules. I'm not going to fight them: I'm going to f*ck them. That's what I know, that's what I am, and only by admitting what we are can we get what we want."

Insha'Allah one day I'll base a Somali spin-off on him. A young Madhibaan boy named Bille in his quest to acquire everything after losing his Isaaq Kween to a Darood man. :wow1:

tumblr_m2v179QZrI1qmaz5vo1_500_zpsf62d43da.gif

That girl probably took part in the drought relief collecting money with her black friend presumingly called Washington and her modelling and photoshoot co-stars. She has maybe sent her parents off to 'Umra or Hajj seeing that she works full hours and lives an independent existence.

Why am I saying that?

This girls who are active in the model, creative media and music industries are fully intermersed with their environment and 'culture' they associate with. It is easy for them to glide into that path living in London as there are many opportunities because of the many multi-ethnic agencies, studios, offices and labels.

Here is something to ponder on that is related to my earlier post talking about how she might be engaged in bankrolling her parents or family back home because as long as there is a financial gain her parents probably won't mind or are quick to forgive her 'misdeneanors'.

Hand in case:

Iman Abdulmajid

When she was marrying David Bowie a man with a homosexual past and 'icon' to the effimate in a church in I believe it was Geneva Switzerland her parents attended all the way from Somalia.

Keep in mind not only who she was going to marry to or where but that her parents were not some illiterate or ignorant villagers but a diplomatic illustrious family. They were born in the 40's or 30's as Iman is in her 50's her dad being the Somali ambassador non other than Saudi Arabia.

This is Somalis for ya that is why few days before some people were ululating for and 'claiming' stein gulping Maya Jam as 'theirs'!

TooMacaan

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:As one of the only black guys in the show said:
Salladhor: I'm not going to rape her, I'm going to f*ck her.
Mathos: As if she would just let you.
Salladhor: You don't know how persuasive I am. I never tried to f*ck you.

Cersei is the one true Queen. f*ck the queen in the North, f*ck the queen across the narrow sea and f*ck the King beyond the wall. May she prevail and her enemies perish. :fittytousand:
Daenerys, the mother of dragons, is the only Queen and true heir of the throne.
may-16-2016-dany-youre-going-to-die.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
Daenerys, the mother of dragons, is the only Queen and true heir of the throne.
may-16-2016-dany-youre-going-to-die.gif

Akhas forget Daenerys in the books she soft and a half. Starks all the way , they suffered too much not to rule. Although i would rather have Daenerys rule over any other house (if the starks fall)

TooMacaan

VIP
Akhas forget Daenerys in the books she soft and a half. Starks all the way , they suffered too much not to rule. Although i would rather have Daenerys rule over any other house (if the starks fall)
YES!, someone who understands my love for them! Starks are number 1!!!! They are my house; my people. They've been through so much crap but they're always honorable.
I want Varys to rule honestly, then second Daenerys, then Jon. I like Bron and Arya but I don't see them as rulers.

Genie

The last suugo bender
YES!, someone who understands my love for them! Starks are number 1!!!! They are my house; my people. They've been through so much crap but they're always honorable.
I want Varys to rule honestly, then second Daenerys, then Jon. I like Bron and Arya but I don't see them as rulers.

Yeah deffo , i can see Arya as the kings hand or something she is a warrior after all , i feel like i've been on a journey with the starks fam!

She's very pretty, I like her piecings

No i get your preference but you shouldn't shame other skin tones thats like people saying lighter skins are better than dark skins when they're not.

Come on now sis, no one shames ppl with lighter skin. In fact the opposite is more likely to be true, dark skin is disparaged compared to light skin

This is like when skinny ppl complain about skinny shaming... like it aint a real struggle :francis: Time to grow tougher skin

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:damn: Damn this is too much...I was so happy when he came back to life!!

What about the midget? He could be around the dragons, when no one else could expect for someone like Danerys, they didn't eat him.

:browtf:
There is a theory that he's a bastard child of the King which is why his "father" really hated him and often told him that he wasn't his son, but forced to put up with him.

Apparently he may be one of the three dragon riders. :heh:

There is a theory that he's a bastard child of the King which is why his "father" really hated him and often told him that he wasn't his son, but forced to put up with him.

Apparently he may be one of the three dragon riders. :heh:

Yassss he and Jon snow and daenrys.

I want Jon snow to be king, but the girl has worked so so hard.:lolbron:

Man all three of my fav characters might end up going to battle with eachother :damn:

Who would you want to rule the seven kingdoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending