Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yassss he and Jon snow and daenrys.

I want Jon snow to be king, but the girl has worked so so hard.:lolbron:

Man all three of my fav characters might end up going to battle with eachother :damn:

Who would you want to rule the seven kingdoms?
John Snow has the right to rule because he's descended from the King son's whilst Daenerys is the kings daughter. That's at least according to the "law".

But I want the Night King to rule. :diddyass:

John Snow has the right to rule because he's descended from the King son's whilst Daenerys is the kings daughter. That's at least according to the "law".

But I want the Night King to rule. :diddyass:

What what is the night king that blue eyed zombie creature? :mjcry: I need to know more about those zombies across the wall...

Yes Jon snow for king.....

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I was specifically going to compliment her. But kissing a half-ape half-man? Nah.

Generally speaking, no discrimination. Dark-skin girls need love too, so to non-kissing half-ape half-men dark-skin girls out there, :nvjpqts:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Waaaaaaait hold up...
John snow, midget and the dragon queen are all related???
How do you know this?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
But i'm naturally lighter and somali and like any other somali i can count back to my great great great great great great grandpa. Somali's come in all colours lets not be ignorant , and no i don't use Diana , my siblings are proof of how varied Somali's come be we all have different ranges of skin tone in just ONE family so.....:axvmm9o:

Also we used to be nomads and just recently moved to the city , my grandmothers family were nomads, they lived in the outskirts of hargeisa and moved into hargeisa in the recent decades , my grandmother married my grandpa they stayed together until my grandpa passed away of old age my mum married my father who was shades darker than her and we were born, so no , no arabs here mate.
Im just trolling abaayo no need to get your feelings in

black

live and let die.
I'm pretty sure they cut him out because they wouldn't be able to do him justice with all the other plots they were balancing:mjcry:
@black can you confirm?

@Tramo how you just gonna stop watching GoT like it's the walking dead or some other second rate show :wtf:

And yes, you're right they cut him out of the show. Now it'll probably have a corny end with Dany & Jon engaging in an incestual relationship

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@Tramo how you just gonna stop watching GoT like it's the walking dead or some other second rate show :wtf:

And yes, you're right they cut him out of the show. Now it'll probably have a corny end with Dany & Jon engaging in an incestual relationship
I only watched the series casually. I read the books tho, and Aegons impending conquest is lowkey the most hype part of it. really surprised they scrapped that. he would be fighting his own aunt for the throne :banderas:

I only watched the series casually. I read the books tho, and Aegons impending conquest is lowkey the most hype part of it. really surprised they scrapped that. he would be fighting his own aunt for the throne :banderas:

probs gonna flop hard and be killed off then. if he got completely cut from the show then it just means he's completely irrelevant to the storyline

black

live and let die.

Not even gonna I'm on #TeamEveryoneButDany I want that to die a slow painful death.:damedamn: Get chewed out by Drogon or something/

Tbf, the way the show is headed... I think the books are doing it better

black

live and let die.
team stannis warya

I was, up until he burned his own daughter for some Jinni hoe

probs gonna flop hard and be killed off then. if he got completely cut from the show then it just means he's completely irrelevant to the storyline

Probably, but not because of that. I think the end of the series is very evident and there's the ice and fire theory which is probably 90% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending