Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was, up until he burned his own daughter for some Jinni hoe

Probably, but not because of that. I think the end of the series is very evident and there's the ice and fire theory which is probably 90% accurate.

Book stannis >>>>>>> show stannis

read the books sxb. they completely butchered stannis in the show

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I was, up until he burned his own daughter for some Jinni hoe

Probably, but not because of that. I think the end of the series is very evident and there's the ice and fire theory which is probably 90% accurate.
pretty sure he didn't kill the girl in the books, he went after her friend, Roberts bastard instead . Stannis is a sambac in the show but a pretty decent character in the book

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
But i'm naturally lighter and somali and like any other somali i can count back to my great great great great great great grandpa. Somali's come in all colours lets not be ignorant , and no i don't use Diana , my siblings are proof of how varied Somali's come be we all have different ranges of skin tone in just ONE family so.....:axvmm9o:

Also we used to be nomads and just recently moved to the city , my grandmothers family were nomads, they lived in the outskirts of hargeisa and moved into hargeisa in the recent decades , my grandmother married my grandpa they stayed together until my grandpa passed away of old age my mum married my father who was shades darker than her and we were born, so no , no arabs here mate.
My Dad family were let me put this, Bedouin traders they used have Animals and Sold it to the Arab Countries. My Dad's family used to live in a Place called Bircot, then they moved to a place called Dhanan. But my Dad was not black he had some sort of Skin tone that look close to those Arabs.

On the Other side my Mom's family is From Xamar. Duh everyone there is more Lighter.

I have 3 Brothers and 1 sister
I am the Second oldest I have Lighter skin than my other Brother and My Sister beats the Chart.

Genie

The last suugo bender
My Dad family were let me put this, Bedouin traders they used have Animals and Sold it to the Arab Countries. My Dad's family used to live in a Place called Bircot, then they moved to a place called Dhanan. But my Dad was not black he had some sort of Skin tone that look close to those Arabs.

On the Other side my Mom's family is From Xamar. Duh everyone there is more Lighter.

I have 3 Brothers and 1 sister
I am the Second oldest I have Lighter skin than my other Brother and My Sister beats the Chart.

??????? my argument is that i have no Arab in me

But you clearly do? is that what you're saying , nothing bad just curious?

Have you not watched the series? :what1:

Daenarys's father was the mad king who got "toppled" and killed by Ned Stark, and Snow's father was the son of the mad king meaning he's the nephew of Daenarys.

The night King is just.. someone else. :sass2:

I just wanted to know who the bloody night king was, they better explain it in this new season....

:bell:

I'm starting to think that georgy will be dead before he finishes winds of winter, I cant watch the show anymore since they butchered the stannis character.

plus the shows quality had gone downhill ever since season 4

Yeah but didn't he get killed off in season 1 or 2.

The last season was good, much better, I recommend you watch it.

I don't like googling information on ongoing shows, I always end up being ambushed by spoilers
damn I didnt know, that makes the show more intresting now

Yeah there's only going to be 2 seasons of GOT and I bet this one will start to explain those 3 and their links..

Yeah I hate that too, I hate it even more when there's s film I haven't watched but an idiot tells you the whole plot ...
:fittytousand:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
View attachment 18519
First say Maashallah! Her complexion is 10/10. This tone is better than that ashy yellow Dianna rubbish. Other than that just look at:
Her thin nose :rejoice:
her eyes :rejoice:
her feminine chin :rejoice:
her thin neck :rejoice:
her silky long hair:rejoice:

I'm a little more than erect, bro.

looooooooooooooooooool is this yo hoe?

11280251_900255866682094_1150602388_n.jpg

Erection gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending