Mosque teacher rapes an orphan girl from age 8 to age 11, his clan is defending him!

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Honestly her abti was better off killing the beast than handing it to the police. look at what these sick elders are doing :mugshotman:
Somali elders are useless fifth column niggas they started a dhaqan of accepting mag for rape victims (unislamic) and then keeping it for themselves

what did dulbanate respond with?

Her uncles responded, not the clan, which is the right thing.
His elders think they're smart, they want to turn this into a clan argument so that it get brushed under the carpet, money is exchanged and the pedophile gets his hands on the girl again as his official 'wife'.

They don't want Bosaso's Court to handle this case.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
alot of men also sexually assault/molest boys
yes because there are no female predators. And Iโ€™m guessing men canโ€™t molest little boys either right?

What kind of braindead solution is this?
68iq in play. No where in my comment did i say women cannot be predators. Its just that women are less likely to be predators.
Also no shit sick men prey on boys. I just proposed this as a simple solution obvious there other things which need to be addressed.
:draketf:

This is typical injustice in Somalia. Iโ€™m not surprised the rapist is from a powerful clan hence his tribe men are talking with such arrogance. They say itโ€™s marriage, who gave the girl away? What sheikh married of a child with no one giving her away? Itโ€™s this type of behaviour I believe god cursed Somalia and I donโ€™t see it getting better. Most Somalis lack humanity and decency.

I seen it with my own family collecting money for a rapist in Somalia. Every single person in the family knows he is a rapist. My own aunts tells their daughters stay away from your cousin. But when he raped someone else everyone collected money for him and fought to release him back on the streets. This is common Somali behaviour. I would bet anything the men there defending him know he is rapist, but doing it because of defending the tribe. Same men you see go to the mosque praying next to you have no problem doing this.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The should be laws against threats to anybody
And laws against anyone gaslighting the victims to accept the injustice in this case raped girl
Laws against child marriage

He should be executed with a firing squad and whoever defends him from his "tol" should be facing jail time and hefty fines. There should be zero tolerance for this type of stuff

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
Another day, another reason why I thank god that my mother didnโ€™t have me in somalia. The way these people operate you would think they have no deen.

My heart is heavy. These are the people we share a nation with. The xaasidnimo and disregard of children, women and the weak in general makes me feel like weโ€™re being punished by Allah as a nation. Look at us? The R-word and child abuse happens everywhere in this world, but what is truly unusual is how a bunch of men who are seen as the leaders of the community or shall I say criminals worse than any mafia rifrafs will defend the abuse of a mere child. Theyโ€™ll trade the dignity, safety and health of their womenfolk and children for the worst amongst them because they themselves are shaytans.

As days goes by, Iโ€™m losing my so-called Somali pride. What is there to be proud of? You canโ€™t even protect children without a bunch of gangster minded men defending the worst of society.

The should be laws against threats to anybody
And laws against anyone gaslighting the victims to accept the injustice in this case raped girl
Laws against child marriage
You canโ€™t have laws against child marriages in Somalia supposedly because youโ€™ll be called a Western deviant who is trying to change the deen and Somali dhaqan. Mind you these are the same people who will defend a man marrying a woman/child without a Wali and witnesses which is completely haram.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
There is no need to bring our pure name into this, we have no association with rapists, this low down bastard r-ping 8 year olds needs to be whipped to death slowly so that they make a fool and example of him.
May Allah give this transgressor a most painful and deserving death.
As for those 'clan elders' they need to be stripped of all social respect and become pariahs.
Alx this family went to the police I would've murdered this man had it been by daughter 'tol' or not.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! ๐Ÿ‘‘
Somalis are disgusting for defending a pedophile.

My heart goes out to the familyโ€™s of those kids, Wallahi oo billah madax ayaan ka toogan lahaa if it were my kid. Xabsina diyar aan ahay afterwards!

1680346239384.gif

This is very disturbing, child rapes were unheard of in Somalia even in the 1990s little girls were not raped during the brutal wars. Another sick product due to lack of government for 32 years

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
My heart is heavy. These are the people we share a nation with. The xaasidnimo and disregard of children, women and the weak in general makes me feel like weโ€™re being punished by Allah as a nation. Look at us? The R-word and child abuse happens everywhere in this world, but what is truly unusual is how a bunch of men who are seen as the leaders of the community or shall I say criminals worse than any mafia rifrafs will defend the abuse of a mere child. Theyโ€™ll trade the dignity, safety and health of their womenfolk and children for the worst amongst them because they themselves are shaytans.

As days goes by, Iโ€™m losing my so-called Somali pride. What is there to be proud of? You canโ€™t even protect children without a bunch of gangster minded men defending the worst of society.
Same abaayo back when I was a kid I was so naively proud of our nation. I literally used to get into fights with people who used to say trash about somalia. But as time went on, & i only saw fcked up shit come out of somalia. I realized that had i been born in somalia, I would hate it. The west aint perfect but we have privilege, that many people will kill for.

Trending